It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeowner Siezes BANK Property - Video Included

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Amazing story OP. I assure you this has been shared on facebook for all my friends to see. Hopefully the few who use Bank of America will close their accounts. Thank you for this

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
More people need to use to
laws to get back at the system.
Yes Sweet.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Why wasn't this story news before the bank was inconvenienced?

Wouldn't or shouldn't there have been more of an uproar when the bank tried to foreclose on someone without a loan?

...and why did the bank fight the case in the first place when they knew they were in the wrong? Did they "know" they would win the case, and the "judge" have a change of heart, or was there some publicity that couldn't be ignored?

I think it goes to show that at a local level the 'people' still have power, as it should be, but don't know it anymore.

Instead of begging and drooling for every federal handout that is dangled in front of them, local government should think about the effect it will have on their re-election. In other words, we need to remind them.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
great story, we need to do that to the fed

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
That lawyer is on the ball! He should possibly start a class action. Is that possible? I am sure many people have been affected by such actions from banks onto their rightful property.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Great article!(: It's so nice to hear when the people get back at the people attempting to control us. Sometimes I want to go to law school just so I know what I can use against the cops, etc. 'Cause you bet I would!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonATI
Not positive, but I'm pretty sure you can't just write a check on the spot when you're getting repoed (could be wrong).

That's a pretty good question. Can you just write them a check if they were doing it to an individual?

More I think about it, I'm thinking that the answer would be NO.

Fist off, I doubt that the Bank lawyers would take the time to personally show up so there wouldn't be anyone "authorized" to accept payment. It'd be the cops and the moving men and all they'd say is "Sorry, we can't do that." Course, there may be some lawyers that ENJOY seeing their evil deeds being carried out, so I may be wrong.

Second, I doubt they'd just take a check since there isn't any guarantee that the check wouldn't bounce.

No, I don't think that a private individual would have been allowed to simply write a check.

My respect for the lawyer just went down a little.
He should have taken ALL THEIR STUFF and told them "I'll see you in court. How about Tuesday in the third week of next month. That's the first day my schedule is clear." LOL

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Wait a minute... in what country or what world am I living in? Did the trans dimensional portal open up or something???!

Justice for the little guy? No way ... get outta town!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

Bout time they got a taste of thier own medicine! Too bad we can't foreclose on all of them across the board! They should have never taken the check and sold all the assets and shut those crooks down with all the pain and misery they have caused!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Great find OP. S&F
Would liked to have seen that van loaded up
with everything in that bank down to the last pencil.
Interesting thing about the bank cutting a check
on the spot. If I remember correctly, the attorney
for the couple was not present when this check
was written. If so, then what power does the sheriff's
office have to negotiate this transaction in private
with the bank manager. Still nice to see the "shark"
get bit once in a while.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Absolutely glorious. This has happened before, and it needs to happen AGAIN! And it will.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 43LEO729
Would liked to have seen that van loaded up
with everything in that bank down to the last pencil.

Totally Agree

They could have done a lot more with this.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
If there is a gang of bad banksBoA would be their leader. I was with them on a credit card for a while but they are just crazy stupid to deal with. Got the card didn't use it for 5 months then the first bill came with 5 months of late fees and a maxed interest rate. Turned over to the company lawyer.It was on my credit report but if you read closly you can see there was no balance to be late on. They forgave the late fees but wouldn.\'t lower the rate.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Sounds like you weren't using the card like they expected. They want people to do what most of us do max it out and then pay them back the minimum payment. That way they get money from you every month for the rest of your natural life. That's a pretty good ROI if you ask me.

Did you manage to get back any of your attorney fees?

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

I agree, but... she did buy a rather nice looking house with cash... she may be one of us little people, but from the perspective of most of us, she probably appears pretty lofty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join