It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Audio Tapes: Retired USAF Officer Confirms Receiving A UFO Report Just as the Nukes Failed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
I am really interested to see what some resident skeptics have to say about this?

the problem for me with this case is largely unchanged - the UFO sightings are hearsay. We have another witness who says that someone else told him there were UFOs over the base. The improvement is that he heard from two presumably independent sources, but we don't really know what was going on up there.

To me, this is one of those "almost" cases. The evidence is intriguing, but can never be completely persuasive.

What did I get wrong?

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Good day disownedsky,

Originally posted by disownedsky

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
I am really interested to see what some resident skeptics have to say about this?

the problem for me with this case is largely unchanged - the UFO sightings are hearsay. We have another witness who says that someone else told him there were UFOs over the base. The improvement is that he heard from two presumably independent sources, but we don't really know what was going on up there.

To me, this is one of those "almost" cases. The evidence is intriguing, but can never be completely persuasive.

What did I get wrong?

First, "hearsay evidence" is permissible in military courts of law & tribunals etc. Moreover, it's important to understand and put into context the nature of the so-called hearsay; this isn't "he-said she-said" at the malt shop in AnySmallTown USA; these are declarations/statements from military officers who literally had their fingers on nuclear triggers, which if employed could have spelled the end of the world as we know it.

Moreover, these men had specific military protocol to follow regarding various situations, including but not limited to malfunctions, perimeter alerts, reports from top-side etc.

Additionally, (putting things back into context), yes there is "hearsay evidence"; however, there is also "direct eyewitness" evidence from the same men pertaining to events that were happening at the time, e.g., the missiles malfunctioning and the procedures followed in such events.

Aside from the 3 out of 4 commanders of two nuclear Launch Control Centers (LCC) confirming UFO activity during (unprecedented) missile malfunctions–let us not forget that there were other witnesses and activity during the month of March, in 1967 in the Malmstrom missile fields–to site a few:

The first public announcement acknowledging missile malfunctions coinciding with UFOs in close proximity to launch facilities occurred in 1973 and was initially published by the Christian Science Monitor

• The same witness, Ray Fowler mentioned in the a fore mentioned article, gives further details here.

VIDCAST: Former Boeing Engineer, Robert Kaminski Confirms UFO Activity at Echo Flight Missile Launch Control Facility in 1967

UFOS & NUKES | U.S. Air Force Fighters Chased UFOs at Malmstrom AFB in the 1960s and ‘70s

Investigation of UFO Reported Landing on 24 March 1967 Near Malmstrom AFB

Air Force Staff Message: Malmstrom AFB Receives Multiple Reports of UFOs in The Great Falls, Montana Area

Malmstrom Air Force Base Picks Up UFO on Radar; "Sabotage Alert Team Located Another UFO Directly Over The Base"

The Air Force Cover-Up: "Deception, Distortion, and Lying to The Public About the Reality of the UFO Phenomenon"

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

So there are parts that fail with UFO passage.
They must be required parts in US and Russian atomic hardware as a safety check.
Each atomic missile capable country might have ships that will disable the bombs.

Bill Lyne tells of car headlights going out due to light filament breakage and not
due to fuses. Thus vibration can be the more of failure on a UFO passage.
One should read up on some of his findings, that one might help.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join