It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Nibiru/Elenin/Planet X be the size of a peanut?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Remember this is ranting.

Is it even remotely possible that the sky object approaching is comprised of some condensed matter? When people try to figure out the gravitational effects some say an object six times the size of Jupiter. For a brown dwarf the minimum size mentioned by some is 70% of the size of Jupiter.

Such an object would be visible already. What if the object had six times the mass of Jupiter but was made of some form of compressed matter making it quite small. Size and mass are related usually but not always.

Could Elenin or Nibiru be like a black hole, but not yet with a formed event horizon? Or it could have an event horizon, but what can be seen is matter that hasn't been compressed yet.

This bizarre theory could explain the gravitational effects and the seeming lack of visibility of the object.

I like this better than some kind of resonance theory. Explains mass and lack of visibility.

But this is still a rant.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
Remember this is ranting.

Is it even remotely possible that the sky object approaching is comprised of some condensed matter? When people try to figure out the gravitational effects some say an object six times the size of Jupiter. For a brown dwarf the minimum size mentioned by some is 70% of the size of Jupiter.

Such an object would be visible already. What if the object had six times the mass of Jupiter but was made of some form of compressed matter making it quite small. Size and mass are related usually but not always.

Could Elenin or Nibiru be like a black hole, but not yet with a formed event horizon? Or it could have an event horizon, but what can be seen is matter that hasn't been compressed yet.

This bizarre theory could explain the gravitational effects and the seeming lack of visibility of the object.

I like this better than some kind of resonance theory. Explains mass and lack of visibility.

But this is still a rant.

Maybe, maybe not.

I still don't FULLY believe it (could be disinfo) but there is something fishy going on.

The freemason agent (can't remember his name) who did the rapture prediction (and was mocked by MSM) has now come out with a new date.

Plus "Al Qaeda" (CIA) releaesd a statement saying if BIn Laden is killed then they will unleash terror attacks in EU / US etc . and then a week later he's dumped in the sea but it's not reported until AFTER the Royal Wedding

They are fking with our minds

Excuse the typos
Rushed it

haha

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm glad it's a rant.

I'm surprised no one has claimed that Nibiru is God's kitchen sink yet.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

Actually what you are suggesting is theoretically impossible. Black Holes don't just happen, and event horizons are not something that simply 'forms'....it simply exists BECAUSE of the gravity. If the gravity (mass) is there....if the mass has already collapsed to the size of a peanut..... then the event horizon is there as well.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Give it 90 days....You'll know for sure then.....Just hope were still around to see it though....I'll stay with Black/Brown dwarf since it can't be seen right now. If it were a comet you would be seeing the tail for sure by now....This year we get a September surprise instead of a October one....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Who knows who might chime in with the black hole idea. Don't want to mention any big names.

edit on 3-6-2011 by yourmamaknows because: spelling

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

We must hope that the surprise isn't too awful. We can hope anyway.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
God's kitchen sink!

Oh, wait: Someone already beat me to it....

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It's hard to say really it could be just one of the numerous asteroids out there is the solar system yet to be discovered. Or maybe a hidden moon.....unlikely but one never know's really. The fact is as of yet there is no proof to back up the Planet X theory. So right now it is theoretical, as for a black hole the size of a peanut, no the biggest one discovered is 18 billion suns in size. Black holes are not just some small thing like comets and meteors can be. The smallest one is 3.8 bigger in size then our sun with a diameter of 15 miles: www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
God's kitchen sink!

Oh, wait: Someone already beat me to it....

How about the Archangel Michael's bowling ball, and we are one of the pins.

Someone wrote that here before.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Do we even know for sure that something is definatly there?
Any proof?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Perhaps from Now on all planetary bodies from comets to asteroids to the known planets
should be renamed Nibiru as to avoid confusion................................

No, wait a minute that's an awful idea

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
Perhaps from Now on all planetary bodies from comets to asteroids to the known planets
should be renamed Nibiru as to avoid confusion................................

No, wait a minute that's an awful idea

This is like "Murder on the Orient Express" or "Calais Coach" or whatever.

You are left with more than one explanation. The normal one that has to do with some type of physics is acceptable, the other one is not. Being cryptic? Fill in the blanks.

top topics

join