It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Gets a mention in David Willman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

ATS Gets a mention in David Willman

www.thedailyb east.com

Within the previous year, Ivins had described in some detail his adversarial relationship with the sorority on a Web site called AboveTopSecret.com. “Kappas are noted for being lovely, highly intelligent campus leaders,” Ivins wrote under one of his pseudonyms, Goldenphoenix.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Interesting mention of Bruce Ivins in an excerpt from his new book posted in "The Daily Beast." Bruce Ivins evidently was a contributor to this website under the pseudonmy 'Golden Phoenix.' The article is an interesting and sad look at a mentally ill guy who clearly didn't get the kind of help he needed.

www.thedailyb east.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
lol I find it ironic that the American government is very likely to be monitoring this website. If they weren't before- they are now in the name of homeland security.
edit on 6/3/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Seems like this website gets the most mentions in conjunction with those "loner" types who are portrayed as severely mentally ill.

I searched for this member, they do not exist.

Here is a lengthy thread about Kappas, I have not read the entire thing, it is from 06.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, from 08, a thread discussing Ivins.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Fri, 03 Jun 2011 13:30:30 -0500 by hotbakedtater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This makes me think of this site being like a Buddhist Temple. It attracts those completely open and those completely broken whether or not this particular story is true. Suddenly not so cool.

top topics

join