It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Says IMF Chief Jailed For Discovering All US Gold Is Gone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Unfortunately no, but imagine better leverage? Look at it logically and it makes sense, pin a rape to prevent the release and odds are that this is not the first time they've tried to pin a rape on him.

Do what they want and you are a God but do what they don't and you are public enemy no. 1.

Search up someone named Lionel on WPIX 11 TV NYC as he is getting ballsy as of late and stopped real short of exposing the con known as The Federal Reserve.
edit on 3-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Today nobody knows what info is HOAX or TRUE.

The elite agents make from true a hoax and from hoax a true ...
But do not forget something, all the presidents or prim-ministers, even Putin or Ahmadinejad want the New World Order ...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by noordmo

But do not forget something, all the presidents or prim-ministers, even Putin or Ahmadinejad want the New World Order ...

Both are fighting against it so that shoots that down. Ahmedinijhad and Putin are deadset agaisnt it.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by demoncleaner
Def a sorcha faal hoax, I must admit I regularly read the website just for entertainment, but there definitely is something fishy about the whole Straus Kahn affair.

Do you want me to believe that a millionare businessman who is obviously intelligent would be as stupid as to try and sexually assault a hotel maid?

The guy could probably hire an army of Models, hookers or anyone to get his rockers off but decides to try and rape a hotel maid. I dont believe it for a second. What does he know that they are trying to bury, perhaps something to do with Americas impending bankruptcy if they dont raise the debt ceiling?

A good idea would be to research what he was working on before all this happened.

I wouldn't find it all that hard to believe. People in power tend to start feeling they can do no wrong and the more power they have, the more firm that belief is. Just look at all the super-injunctions going around in the UK, and these people only have money, not real power, whilst this guy quite literary can hold the fate of a nation in his hands

Of course on the flip side people like this also tend to attract false claims, its abhorrent, and it is the reason real rape often goes unreported but it does happen. Weather the rape is real or not, there is a lot of money on the line for this woman.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was just one of these two scenarios.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

Ok, perhaps I was a bit blunt with that statement. But honestly, MSM in other parts of the world would probably pick up on something like this, even if American media didn't. I don't see any evidence that that has happened at all.

I should add I wouldn't be surprised if this was true, however.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This is not a hoax as at least a dozen plus news agencies in the NYC area have reported on this and would kindly like this returned to either "Breaking General" or "breaking Alternative News" please?

Perform a websearch using the following criteria "Putin claims Straus Kahn setup" and you will see how many hits you get!
edit on 4-6-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Would you mind posting these dozens of agencies? Because I did a google search and didn't find anything substantial.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

166 billion? wow I didnt know that. What a scam that was, a couple of trillion from the pentagon plus 166 billion and lets not forget the insurance pay off. Lots of people made a real killing on 911.
Sorry for the pun

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Just did a google search that took about 5 minutes. There are quite a few sources now. Why is this in the hoax bin? Mods please move this back to its proper place as it is most certainly not confirmed that this is a hoax.

www.cnbc.com...

www.nypost.com...

www.thesun.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This one seems pretty interesting
Supposedly the woman has AIDS.
www.wacktrap.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.huliq.com...

www.thedailystar.net...

-----------Related
Mr Strauss-Kahn, 62, denies all charges and is currently under armed guard on a $6 million bail, awaiting trial in a $50,000-a-month mansion. His alleged victim, a 32-year-old Guinean chambermaid who lived in a lowly red-brick apartment block in the Bronx, has disappeared from view.

www.telegraph.co.uk... emote-rural-Guinea.html

After reading through a couple of articles it is clear that something about the rape charges smells foul, and thus I think there may be SOME truth to the mans story.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
OP a comment on the article in your source caught my eye

"Putin after reading this secret FSB report today ordered posted to the Kremlin’s official website a defense of Strauss-Khan becoming the first world leader to state that the former IMF chief was a victim of a US conspiracy

Putin ordered it be published"

why would putin do that?

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by noordmo

Both are fighting against it so that shoots that down. Ahmedinijhad and Putin are deadset agaisnt it.

you live in a world of assumptions, believing the msm propaganda they are not actualy against the nwo,

do your research or else your just adding to the disinfo
they are fighting FOR a NWO, the only things they are fighting AGAINST is the puppets who are on the opposite end of their puppet show stage,

you may be right about putin though,

but he has called for a new global currency, which would mean global government, so thats one red flag.
edit on 6/4/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatIveSeen

None of those sources talk about the gold being gone though. It's just Putin stating there's a conspiracy to force out the IMF Chief, which obviously there is. It is probably most likely meant to replace Strauss-Kahn with a more U.S. friendly Chief so that when we go bankrupt, we can give ourselves favorable loans or whatever they do, and to keep him from winning the French Presidency.

But I am sure there isn’t any gold in Fort Knox anymore either.

*edit* Actually, some of the sources state that it was Putin's plan to oust Strauss-Kahn. Weird.

edit on 4-6-2011 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

The New World Order that he is referring to is not one dictated by the will of a few but to be dictated by the will of the majority hence why he's had a target on his back for a few years now, it's because he refuses to back down.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
imho

i really don't care, nor does it matter that there is no gold, which i find true.

the real backing for our government now and since the theft has been and always will be the us military

as was shown in libya, the usa no longer needs boots on the ground unless we are going to occupy the country or region, since to disable any enemy is as simple as setting the target into the computer and launching our hardware, tomahawks, global hawks, or even those little hummingbirds for eyes on the ground...

not surprising therefore that this little loss of gold has no effect whatsoever because virtually any building on the planet can be attacked at the push of a button

of course the myth that all us normal folks have in mind is no gold, no value to our country when exactly quite the opposite is true

<< 1   >>

join