It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We strive to gather a ‘herd of animals,’ automatically responsive.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
“We have great power with our influence consisting of huge debts we basically force upon all governments in order to deal with the economy, and therefore in the social field, in the way we like it. This is basically the main target for which we founded two high financial structures in the world, the World Bank and the International monetary fund (IMF). Our greatest success was getting the USA into debt so that they completely fall under the financial politics we arrange."

“The essence in such politics is the interest on loans and subsequent debts and all forms of obligations or concessions to result in our favor. This is how we control the economic world and we direct it where we please, we can create real instability or obstruct the payments where we have particular interest.”

“Countries in bankruptcy is what we love best we can indirectly rule a whole people, by installing our condition of loans, debt relief, and aid. We also offer loans with varying levels of conditionality, mainly to poorer countries we obviously fix and connect these strategies in advance by misinformation through the international media which also belongs to us.”

“This system proved highly efficient in time and we properly manage it, and in case there is someone to oppose it, there would be no problem to do away with them as a politician or social personality, thanks to our relationships, to corruption and to our control over the financial system. “

“There are special cases, such as the USA, where we cannot allow any mistakes or exterior actions except the ones we provide. This is why every president of the USA is our choice and the outcome of our Masonic goals; he must be an outstanding member in our Masonic Lodges. Most of the time they belong to the second rank, in order to perfectly hide the political and financial maneuvers we display, we demanded the most spectacular and also hilarious idea that we managed to implement to the crowds in the last two hundred years.”
“This probably is one of our most valuable additions that provide great advantage to us and can still be quite efficient these days. You may be surprised, but it sounds so familiar: Democracy!”

“The concept itself is not worth the brass still, it is the most essential piece in the gear of our plans and it is quite popular. The main reason is that it stirs vanity to people and makes them crave for power. In fact, it only generates some sort of hatred, fight ad temptation which makes a great frame for manipulation. The secret political and the high financial and power interests are apparently in the hands of the electors. You have to proceed to slight compromises in order to enjoy all of the advantages later on. What is the advantage we actually draw by means of Democracy? It usually leads to disunion between different social layers of a country and to downright conflicts between peoples in the world. The idea we promote in order to actually conceal our real plans and actions under everybody’s silent agreement concerns the illusion of the free choice for every individual but when we deal with tens of hundred millions of different people, so stressed and perverted, their so-called ‘free choice’ can be easily directed by different methods. The tempest must go wild, but its main direction can be influenced so that it may protect certain areas and destroy others.”

“We found the easiest and safest way to attain chaos and disunion. You see, despite the highly charitable appearances and moral values we polished democracy in, this actually hides the core we had started from and that we enhanced in time: the hatred between fellows, the blind struggle for a facile and ephemeral power and the lack of unity.”

“When people join together under positive and beneficial ideas or concepts it is quite dangerous, for this is the only way for masses to become really powerful in their own action. This basically is the reason why we often pursue the state splitting into different minorities, each of them having their own specific interest, culture and religious beliefs. Our final goal is having the cultural and religious traditions vanish away in different countries to the point where they lack the power of individualization. Then they may be easily controlled and assimilated in a unique governmental form which will be obviously directed by our world elite.”

“One of the major obstacles we encounter and we have to surpass is the various traditions people and their need to stay close to them. We strive to gather a ‘herd of animals,’ automatically responsive. You give them hay and water at the proper time and they offer unconditional commitments. To attain this, just as I said before, the ancient traditions must wane; the real folk values and symbols must be perverted at the soul and have their senses poisoned with false ideas, lies and al kinds of alluring vices. We have mostly succeeded in doing so. That was quite easy for America as they basically have no tradition at all. It is currently the place on Earth where our plans have been perfectly carried out: the complete submission to the social-economical system with total control and financial oppression. All these are wrapped by the spell of the extraordinary technologies and by the ridiculous and arrogant idea of the first world power.”

“People need the conviction even of false power. They unconsciously need something to give a vivid impression and inner safety. We maintain this idea of power in the Americans mind for it prevents them from revolting against the system that had offered them such a comfortable idea of supremeness. Besides, we can make great use of the vanity and shallowness to derive from here. Since they are less cautious and can be easily manipulated, the Americans can stand for the peak offensive I our plan to conquer the absolute power on earth.”

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Im guessing these are quotes OP, but without any sources or even the names of the people who quoted them, i dont think it will stand for much on this site.

But hey, you dont need to convince me, iam fully aware of whats happening throughout the world in regards to these quotes.

Flag for more information !

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Those aren't quotes, I guess you can say it is a anthology of sorts.
From Transylvanian Sunrise
Signore Massini
source

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seridium

Might I suggest you use standard academic referencing? I checked your link and scanned the free introduction pdf. It did not contain any of the "quotes" in your OP, some of which could be quite useful in combatting arguements for a NWO.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Those arent quotes. I think its an "this is what it would sound like if the banksters came clean."

Also Id like to challenge the therm NWO. There is not much new about the modum operandi displayed there, the difference is that the public is more aware now, that information can be shared freely, at least the public that wants to be more aware.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

What do you think I am some harvard graduate, if you cannot comprehend that this is a person speaking to an individual in the way it is written, I guess I forgot to add a question to this long answer, but anyhow it is a exactly what Cassius666 describes as what it would sound like if the secret rulers came clean, have a read and ask some questions I will answer.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Exactly! just as you read it you comprehended, great work Cassius666 any questions?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
Im guessing these are quotes OP, but without any sources or even the names of the people who quoted them, i dont think it will stand for much on this site.

But hey, you dont need to convince me, iam fully aware of whats happening throughout the world in regards to these quotes.

Flag for more information !

I am not trying to convince anyone about anything, the plan that is set forth is a design to control us if you believe politicians are on your side in your democratic lifestyle you are deadly wrong, we are under a rule of thumb that has been instilled to control the masses on a gradular scale I can give 100's of examples of this in our daily life ATS is a treasure trove of such eveidence, but it seems the sheep always need proof because your dilusioned mind just cant accept true reality as you live in the guise of freedom, Democracy such a useless lifestyle we are taught to live! you will live your entire life never knowing you have been had, its what sheep do!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

No need to be rude mate! Based entirely on your posting, I am sure I will not be alone in having no idea of the extent of your educational background!

I did read the OP. From clicking on the link you provided in your second post, I understand that the content of the OP is taken directly from a book. If the source of any Thread is not available on-line (as many good sources are not), then I think it appropriate to make reference to this in the OP!

I do not agree with either you or c666. I think it is entirely possible some of the wording has been spoken of by those who are close if not part of the forces driving the control agenda's and I think a fuller explanation of how this is presented in the book would be appropriate to encourage full debate of the issues raised. For instance, some of the content of the OP reminds me of an interview in which Aldous Huxley postulated that his circle were involved in drafting and initiating the NWO!

So please, if the book contains any reference to other sources, on-line or otherwise, provide supporting information!

FYI, standard academic referencing can be seen in most Wiki entries!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

First of all I am not sure why my educational background really matters ? I am a worker just like everyone else on this forum I work I pay taxes to my rulers etc etc...

I am sorry for coming off all rude and arrogant sorry mate, I am just frustrated everyone needs sources and evidence when quite frankly you, me US we all live in a reality that has 100% unstrewn evidence in our daily life just look how we are raised we go to a school/education system that is in fact created to create control on a slave level, what are they really teaching us? how to sit and not complain and do our work/job and not ask questions...

Then add Democracy and you have a 100% power hungry slave society where we work our buts off for material items. To many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like. Then when we are not working we are watching T.V Programs, they are called programs for a reason.

Every society had slaves.

Slavery was known in civilizations as old as Sumer, as well as almost every other ancient civilization, including Ancient Egypt, Ancient China, the Akkadian Empire, Assyria, Ancient India, Ancient Greece, the Roman Empire, the Islamic Caliphate, and the pre-Columbian civilizations of the Americas.[2] Such institutions were a mixture of debt-slavery, punishment for crime, the enslavement of prisoners of war, child abandonment, and the birth of slave children to slaves.[16] Records of slavery in Ancient Greece go as far back as Mycenaean Greece. It is certain that Classical Athens had the largest slave population, with as many as 80,000 in the 6th and 5th centuries BC
source

They also gave their slaves numbers, After German Nazism fell, the USA's government schools continued segregation and racism, stopping in the 1960's. The USA also continued its Nazi numbering and its robotic pledge, with no stopping.
Today, the USA numbers babies, and government schools demand the numbers for enrollment, and the numbers track homes, workplaces, incomes, finances, and more, for life.
Everyone thinks they live in a free society HA wrong we are slaves, we have are slave numbers and our slave jobs and our slave lifestyle.

top topics

join