It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP?!! Video on Yahoo shows tornado sucking up water!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Was just skimming some news sites today as I was just seeing what pnews was supposedly important " Ie Pipa's new outfit?"

Enywhom, I came across this video and I was impressed by the suction force of this tornando. My heart goes out to the civilians that had to suffer from this mad man atrocity.
www.youtube.com...

Thought id share my findings.

For a thin looking tornado doesnt that just disturb you by the amount of water its able to pull up?!
edit on 2-6-2011 by JaquesIrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
so are you accusing HAARP of these tornados? you make it sound like this is an amazing feat for a tornado (to suck up water) but at the same time you make it sound like a somewhat natural even if uncommon occurrence

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Vid: youtube:
insert the code after the v=

Interesting find!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JaquesIrish

Just because a tornado sucks up water when it goes over a river doesn't mean the government did it -_-

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Impressive footage, to be sure. I just don't understand how HAARP has anything to do with it.

Are you implying that only tornadoes caused by HAARP are able to draw water? I don't get it. You could have let the admittedly cool footage speak for itself without throwing HAARP in to the mix.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh

Just because a tornado sucks up water when it goes over a river doesn't mean the government did it -_-

Agreed, video is cool though. It created an inverse waterfall.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Not sure at all what HAARP has to do with
a natural occurance. I am familiar with
what is referred to as Water Spouts that
form over the ocean. They seldom come
on land and are a danger mostly to boaters.
Interesting and good video just the same.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaquesIrish
Was just skimming some news sites today as I was just seeing what pnews was supposedly important " Ie Pipa's new outfit?"

Enywhom, I came across this video and I was impressed by the suction force of this tornando. My heart goes out to the civilians that had to suffer from this mad man atrocity.
www.youtube.com...

Thought id share my findings.

For a thin looking tornado doesnt that just disturb you by the amount of water its able to pull up?!

What does haarp have to do with water spouts buddy? Nothing manmade bout these things...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
intense video. crazy to this that was 100 miles from where i am and not in the midwest. again ill say it dont know what haarp has to do with it? mother nature is a bitch.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I am still on the fence about this tornado folks. I just wanted to share with you what I found. Thing is, This tornado is pretty large, and at the same time very thin-compared to other tornados I have seen in person.

I'm impressed by the amount of water it is able to suck up cause one rarely sees that unless you live by a body of water in a tornado hotspot. It's seems less concentrated in force unlike the water spouts in Persia if you folks had seen that.

It may or may not be HAARP, but, for a tornado that size and force- not to not include other tornado HAARP incidents that have been happening lately- this tornado is interesting nonetheless.

edit on 3-6-2011 by JaquesIrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

waterspouts have been observed for centuries :

Waterspouts are frequently observed off the east coast of Australia,[18][19] with several being described by Joseph Banks during the voyage of the Endeavour in 1770

source

the constant ATS fearmongering and ignorance claiming " HAARP did it " are assanine - there ware earthquakes , tornadoes , hurricanes , volcanic erruptions , etc etc etc before HAARP

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

waterspouts have been observed for centuries :

Waterspouts are frequently observed off the east coast of Australia,[18][19] with several being described by Joseph Banks during the voyage of the Endeavour in 1770

source

the constant ATS fearmongering and ignorance claiming " HAARP did it " are assanine - there ware earthquakes , tornadoes , hurricanes , volcanic erruptions , etc etc etc before HAARP

That may be true I am not denying that. However, as the world changes regular conception of "what is natural" from "what is not natural" starts to blurr; whereas, looking at every aspect of any footage or information provided/gathered may foster a link some how. One just has to have an open mind about it.

One cannot dismiss that HAARP exist; but, one can say that it may have or have not had some form of influence-whether directly or indirectly.
But that's up to the observer to determine.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Actually, I work right in the city that happened in Massachusetts, Springfield, in a highrise. Tornado's continued to sprout up throughout MA that day and caused lots of harm in small portions.
I left work at about 4:30 and must have JUST missed the tornado. I came in the next day and some people were talking about how they were just watching it blaze by the building, not even realizing what it was; they assumed it was just wind blowing crap everywhere, then when they saw the video they understood.
It caused some damage, destroying a bunch of old buildings, but of course didn't last much over a minute.
We rarely have touchdowns or damage from tornados in MA but western MA would be where it happens.

Actually, the long and lat of the place is : 42.100276,-72.593386
at the very end of the video you can make out a bridge, that is memorial bridge, where I planted the long and lat; a truck was tipped over there also..

I doubt it was man made.
edit on 6-6-2011 by HukdUnFonixWerks because: (no reason given)

top topics

join