It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL is dead!. Who then, is the new Boogeyman?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

A very good summation. I read recently that one more strike on Pakistan and China will take it as "an act of agression"

Regardless of the fact that the US/West and China are currently in the midst of a covert war. on the financial front.And with china quickly vying for supremacy. I had to think that, yes I agree with you, through the likes of Pakistan, the Dragon will be awoken. Now THAT is FREAKING TERRIFYING to me at least.

I vote for that scenario.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Wasn't it a blog from the CDC recently that said prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse?

the second line, was, Well not now, but it could happen! would that be scary, or just totally awesome!

Hmmmmmm probably scary!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Don't worry they can just legislate around the constitution via amendments through executive order. Same as the parliament act, and what they did to us with the Magna Carta. 800 years of common law destroyed in less that 80 years.

Now we're in trouble.

On the subject of the NAU as a concept, and using it as a controlling method. Maybe. bear in mind that it took Europe almost 40 years from the concept of the European Free trade agreement, to the EEC, to the EU. and we are still not at the stage of full declaration of the U.S.E. Although not far from it.

So if that was a test, the if the NAFTA come in what 10 years ago, and lesson have been learned then maybe you have another 15-20 years before the NAU and one currency come into effect. By which time the USD will have been dropped as the reserve.

Scary rating for the NAU: 2/10
Domestic Terrorists: 6/10 (but only because I could be classed as one) so sheep rating of 7 1/2 /10
China Pakistan / Russia all out war 9/10
Aliens 10/10 with a cool factor of 100/10
Zombies 10/10 but with as a generation that grew up playing video games, survival rates will be high
New Space Cold War? Hmmmm you can't see it coming, Space weapons that has to be a good 9/10

Whatever happened to our good friend climate change. Or is that just accepted as being here now. seas rising and all that!?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yeah..nothing like smashing in the skull of your loved ones infected with the Zombie virus. That is so totally awesome. Some would argue that is omfgwtfbbq or l33t to do such a thing.

/sarcasm

The real boogeyman? Why stop with one boogeyman when you can have several!!?

-Well China for one thing, they're already winning (they didn't even have to fire a bullet).
-Domestic terrorists (pretty much everyone).
-Anonymous (pretty much everyone).

-Muslims ... oh wait never mind. People already think they are

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

So if that was a test, the if the NAFTA come in what 10 years ago, and lesson have been learned then maybe you have another 15-20 years before the NAU and one currency come into effect. By which time the USD will have been dropped as the reserve.

All good points, but I dont think they want to wait that long. Everything I see everywhere around the globe tells me they want it done and in the bag within the next 5 to 10 max. I dont know why for certain, but I suspect they didnt really expect the market crash to happen like and when it did, and I think its pushing up the globalist agenda before people start to get protective and nationalistic. (like we did after the Depression) which ruined their first attempt to globalize the economy.

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
China Pakistan / Russia all out war 9/10[/quote[]

Im worried about this one too, the all out war thing, I think its a real possibility. Im not sold on the idea Pakistan is our real target, but I do think its likely to end up involved no matter what happens if we overreach in the mid east right now.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

You could be right. Maybe it is easier to conjoin 3 states faster than 20 odd!

China is in the lead folks I think!

Anyway. BOING!! time for bed. Enjoy the discussion!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I would say it's Iran. With all the uprisings happening in the middle east, the U.S. doesn't want Iran to have any influence on neighboring countries. Than again, there's always someone or some country to take its place.

-North Korea,
-China
-Russia
-Home Grown Terrorists
-Syria
-Hamas
-Al Qaeda (and it's
-Cuba
-Venezuela
-Sudan
-Libya

,,,take your pick.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
,Franklin D. Roosevelt

So true..

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Well, that's a very good question OP.

Let's wait and see if Carol Rosin was correct.
Remember the press-conference by the disclosure project back in 2001? Rosin said BEFORE 911(!!!) that terrorism was the next threat and after that an alien invasion would be the new threat (she called it the last card). She claims Wernher von Braun gave her this information. I think that there is something to that, she is not the only one who has spread this rumor, but can be interpreted in various ways.
There is the possibility that "Operation Blue Beam" will happen, but keep the Nazi UFOs in the back of your mind too. It could also be a combination of both. It is a common belief among supporters of the Nazi UFO theories that those renegade Nazis are waiting for Judgment Day and that that day they will appear. It has also been prophesied 2500 years ago.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Here's my Boogeyman list:

1.China

2.Pakistan

3.Iran

4."Domestic Terrorists."aka:Anyone who questions the status quo

5.Al Queda and all the other unkown terrorist groups.

6.Conspiracy Theorists.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Well, we have all those scary countries in the middle east that are revolting against their governments.

Oh and we always have Iran and North Korea.

Oh, I shudder just typing those names.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

That is an interesting point, and one that does get over looked. The whole project Blue beam thing.

Especially as recent mass sighting events like the norway spiral, UFO in China, that light over the temple mount, as well as the Madonna being sight in the sun in West Africa.

it ties in with the whole Dark Knight thread theory. So its that true, and the MSM have certainly been ramping up the whole Alien visitation and invasion thing in recent times. Then maybe we only have a few months to wait.

Anything to keep attention away from the economy eh?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

The invasion theory has been around for many years. Somehow modern Ufology ignores the stuff that was hot in the 50s/60s/70s. There were very little reports about them in those days. It seems the greys got dominant in ufology since the early 80s after the book about Roswell (Moore/Berlitz) came out, shortly after lots of stuff about the Nazi UFOs started to surface. Coincidence or are greys disinformation?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
A Rotchschild, duh. They created the entire universe for the sole purpose of installing a reptilian new world order.
edit on 3-6-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join