It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL is dead!. Who then, is the new Boogeyman?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
OK this is NOT another OBL thread. right?

The point I want to make is that the US and west in general, need a nemesis, to parade, and poke at. use and propaganise to their own ends.

In recent times it used to be the Germans, then the Russians / Commies, then after the fall of the Berlin wall, it was rogue Ex Soviet states. But they could not be relied upon to be terrifying enough. So up come the Islamic radicals. and our freind OBL. who has been doing his job well the last 10 tears, from time to time popping up just to remind the world he is there and hates Saudi.... errrn the US European Infadels!!

But now! he is gone!

Lets face it, he (and TPTB) did and was used to do, a pretty good job of keeping everyone in a state of high paranoia?

But now, he's......... gone

Just what the hell have they dreamed up now, to keep the sheep in their pens??

What could be more horrifying that could reignite the minds of people who had become jaded and complacent about OBL?

Seriously, any ideas?

There can't be nothing. What? is world peace about the break out. or is this really it. They no longer need a virtual mental shepherd as it is all really about to kick off!!?

Or is there another monster waiting for you under you bed, ready to eat your children?

Sweet dreams all. Enjoy it while they last!

The floor as they say.. is yours.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I know who it is.
Domestic terrorists. (us the way we are being positioned against each other)
Well that's what they're shooting for anyways.

edit on 2-6-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
We are. TPTB consider people like us the new enemy. Those of us who no longer buy their BS. Those who understand the Left/Right paradigm is a farce. Those of us who will not stand for their sh*t much longer.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So that's all of us. But could be.

The enemy within wanting to destroy your way of life.is pretty scary. But how will that benefit big business?

What is the benefit. Bear in mind TPTB will not do anything unless they can benefit.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yep, that was my thought too. It's us.

OBL is officially 'dead' now, it's true, but they're still pedalling the Al Qaeda bs.....at the same time as giving them weapons in Libya, apparently.
edit on 2-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

I agree with you. Thats what the media has been mooing about, and thats what they are ramping up for.

They want to search us at "soft target" like malls and such, and get a nice military force here at home to keep the people in line. Which they need to, technically. THEY know our economy isnt going to recover because of globalism. And they are worried that when WE really figure that out, that we have been sold down the river, we will be fighting mad.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I wouldnt say "who" as much as i would say "what" keep your eyes on the skies over the next couple of years.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

What is the benefit. Bear in mind TPTB will not do anything unless they can benefit.

The benefit? The globalization of labor has always had, as an end goal, a poorer more desperate labor force in the first world. They will get that. In the US, Canada, and the EU. It will take a little while. But, the first world is used to living well, especially here in America. So we are going to be really unhappy when we realize the "austerity measures" are NOT about getting us through a rough patch on the way back to our former glory, but the new fact of life for most of the first world.

And in America, we still have our guns. The "benefit" is to prime and prep people for the violent oppression of US citizens who decide to fight back against the globalists turning America into a second world nation.
edit on 2-6-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
And unfortunately when the sheep see this happening they will believe in their oh so precious government until the end. We need to help them wake up to this immediately

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
We are still waiting for the Mossad to point them out.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Nope. It is not us just yet. We are on the list, but we aren't at the top yet.

First, we have to demonize Pakistan! They harbored OBL. They oppose India, and they are supported by China and Russia.

We need to do everything in our power to befriend India, use India as our new partners in commerce to replace China. To do so, we have to demonize Pakistan, and continually find reasons to invade their sovereignty, and continually provoke them into doing something stupid so that we can retaliate with justification and do a regime change there.

We now have Israel, Kuwait, Iraq, Afgan, Saudi, and Saudi has Bahrain. There are coups underway in Syria, and other small areas. We have begun to alienate China, and we have begun to build up India.

The new Boogeyman is Pakistan, they have Nukes, they have resources, and they just aren't as friendly as India.

Domestic terrorists are still kind of like N. Korea. They just want to keep an eye on us, and put us in the news once in awhile. They will play our card later down the road when the perfect patsy is needed!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
OK the whole domestic terrorist part works well in the US. However what about the rest of us. The middle east is "throwing off the shackles of oppression" Europe is going down the pan financially fast. with the US close behind.

Are domestic terrorists really OBL scary, that they could electrify western world opinion they way previous "enemies" have done before

BTW some of the former communist people are some of the nicest people I met. One, the same age as me, told me that just like me his main concern in the 80's where NATO nuclear bombs, where of course I was scared of Soviet Nuclear bombs. But today, we can enjoy a beer together. nice the way it works out, isn't it!?.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I agree with that statement. Indeed we are being 1984'd so much that it's almost 1985 already!

But how would the concept, in your opinion, of domestic terrorism fill the gap sufficiently in a post OBL world, to continue the decline of freedoms of peoples in the western world? and this achieve the aims we both agree on.
edit on 2/6/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

Are domestic terrorists really OBL scary, that they could electrify western world opinion they way previous "enemies" have done before

Not yet. Its more like elevatedone said. Domestic terrorists are the new guy on the radar, but they are still going to be cleaning up old target. I tend to suspect domestic terrorists will heat up faster than we think as a talking point, however. It really depends on how long they can convince Americans the economy is "recovering" when it really becomes apparent to most of us it isnt, thats when I expect to see a fake "domestic terrorist" attack or some other way to scare people into being disarmed, or having the Constitutions suspended for their monetary and economic plan.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Who then, is the new Boogeyman?

I think the new boogeyman is gonna come from a Petri dish...the need to find an ideology that can be presented to the world as a menace is coming to an end - all of 'em are on the short list...

The day of the dictator is dead - a new era approaches...The Epidemic era.

Good times...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The whole communism vs capitalism is another waste of time.
Why would either side be bad, it's just people with different opinions, no one is evil.

If it really matters, we could cut the world in 2, then have a space race...

First one to reach either light speed or worm hole traveling. ^^
The whole cold war again, but no stabbing lol

link   

erm terrorist organisations with no specific face? That way they dont even have to exist and it can seem that we are loosing because they are so hard to find and so oh no we need to ramp up our efforts!

link   

"Aliens"

That's my vote.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think they are trying to nominate Gaddaffi ???? I have heard very little here about him directly in the media of late.There is a bit about Libya here and there, but I have heard nothing directly about Gaddaffi since he made a statement after his son and grandchildren were killed on April 28.I mean there are articles about Libya, with photo's of him tacked on.But the articles don't relate to him personally.I have my suspicions about this and it relates to this posts title.Can anyone validate anything about Gaddaffi himself since the 28th of April ? Please forward something to me and please provide links.I am going somewhere with this, if I am correct about him.I have had a bad feeling in my gut for over a month.Sorry OP this does relate to OBL and your title.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

In America, we cant go to a global currency or even a North American currency. Our Constitution is in the way for a lot of the globalists plans for a NAU. But they are steadily undermining OUR currency. They need an excuse to suspend or do away with the Constitution.

A "domestic terrorist threat" is going to be the best way to do that. It gives them an excuse to jail Americans, disarm them, use the military against them, and suspend the Constitution, which, if they do, will just be like the Patriot Act. A "temporary emergency measure" that will never, ever go away.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join