It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Woman Screams For Help After TSA Molestation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
(Please remove if this has been posted elsewhere, I've searched for it and haven't found this one).

This just came out on Infowars.com.. Pretty wild stuff.

After the first incident, there's a spectacle about the TSA trying to get the cameraman to stop filming, but he can't provide the proper grounds for the law...

After a woman refused to go through a full body scanner she was pulled aside and made to undergo the pat down procedure. When the TSA agent touched the woman’s breasts, she broke down into tears and screamed for a police officer.

The family was previously subjected to similar scrutiny from the TSA at Sky Harbor earlier in the year, prompting them to voice protest over violation of their Constitutional rights. The previous incident was also captured on video (below) and was evidently remembered by some of the TSA workers who claimed to know that the whole family are routine troublemakers.

Who on earth would want a job with the TSA doing these searches?
Anyway, it's no 6 year old pat down, still an interesting video though..

edit on 2-6-2011 by rstregooski because: content

edit on 2-6-2011 by rstregooski because: dd

edit on 2-6-2011 by rstregooski because: content

edit on 2-6-2011 by rstregooski because: video

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Any sign of the part of the video that shows the alleged molestation? You can tell from the way the video cuts in that there was certainly video taping going on before the start of the video we see on youtube.

I feel its important to see the video in its entirety before making snap judgments. At this point, given what we have seen in this video, it is equally likely that she was molested as it is that she was not.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

Point taken, but whatever happened beforehand, her crying seems rather genuine. Something weird happened...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This lady is the biggest tool

I have ever seen in a TSA video..

This is just overboard..

I agree I want to see the *molestation*

This is a boy who cried wolf attention grabbing scam...

This is what is NOT needed to combat the TSA groping.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dilligaf28
Any sign of the part of the video that shows the alleged molestation? You can tell from the way the video cuts in that there was certainly video taping going on before the start of the video we see on youtube.

I feel its important to see the video in its entirety before making snap judgments. At this point, given what we have seen in this video, it is equally likely that she was molested as it is that she was not.

Whatever way you look at it.
The American public are now suspected terrorists when they board a plane.
That`s not right in my opinion and it needs to be stopped.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Putting aside the molestation charge, it seems that the police and airport security knew they had no right to tell the guy who was recording to stop. They went back and forth trying to find some way to get the son from recording. I give credit to the son for holding his ground.

Sometimes the authorities think just because they're wearing a uniform they can intimidate you, even though they know it's within your rights.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Out here no one can hear you scream.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
They said that they might not let this woman fly.
I wonder if she was allowed to board her flight.
I wonder if the police took a report for the sexual assault, or if the report is for TSA against the woman..

This stuff makes me sick.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Can't understand how this keeps going on. As to date no TSA agent doing this nude scan or Sexual assault has stopped anything...ALL TSA agents should have to register with the state as sexual predators...Everyone should refuse to fly for 1 week, everyone...and this mess would stop....It would cost many people some money but it would better society.....it would be well worth it to stop sexual assault and possible cancer in the future.....I would wager that a good percentage of these men and women working for the TSA are bi-sexual....not saying bisexual is wrong or right, just saying it is wrong to take a job just so you can feel off another human being....it is wrong if this is the reason though....your sexual preference doesn't belong on the job..it belongs in your bedroom behind closed doors....no matter what it is, strait, gay, lesbian, bi, etc.......

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
This lady is the biggest tool

I have ever seen in a TSA video..

This is just overboard..

I agree I want to see the *molestation*

This is a boy who cried wolf attention grabbing scam...

This is what is NOT needed to combat the TSA groping.

You want to see the molestation? Did you ever consider that the family did not want images of her being molested on the internet or that the camera only came out in response to her cries for help?
Being skeptical is good I agree but put yourself in the position of the victim here.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

OH.....MY...GOSH ! So birther...so republican....so tea partyish,and truly bad acting.
I gave you a star because she deserves an Oscar Award...for over dramatics!

HELP ! HELP! THERE MOLESTING ME!
GET A LIFE!

edit on 2-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
ya know whats sad about this? my parents think its allright for these people to be doing this. like WTF! why would my mom think its allright for these sexual predators to do this? she would let me my 2 baby brothers lets some random guy touch us like that. i give this man brownie points for doing what he did. next time i go to an airport this is exactly what im doing. kudos to you man

shane

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The next step along the line is the agent
with the syringe will come out from beind the door to sedate
anyone going off theyre nut !
Like that woman in Russia a few years back !

Always wanted to visit the states but now I'll give it a miss !
Welcome to Police States of America !

Peace

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I am not a big defender of the TSA, but the woman was out-of-control hysterical, and the camera guy was overly belligerent.

I don't want to be trapped on a four-hour flight with either of these two people.

I wouldn't want the woman screaming for an air marshal because her free diet-coke was flat, or the guy asking to see what law prevented him from continuously kicking the back of my seat.

They both should be grounded for a while, for everyone's sake.

(Am I being insensitive?)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hold the phone...

Her first words right off the bat are all calm and she says

"I think she just molested me" Then looks back at the cameraman [Her son] and then she raises hell on Que.

I'm against the TSA regulation etc but this isn't helping the situation.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneonyou
ya know whats sad about this? my parents think its allright for these people to be doing this. like WTF! why would my mom think its allright for these sexual predators to do this? she would let me my 2 baby brothers lets some random guy touch us like that. i give this man brownie points for doing what he did. next time i go to an airport this is exactly what im doing. kudos to you man

shane

CONTINUED
edit on 2-6-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Thread closed please contribute to this ongoing thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join