It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ra el, Anti Christ, False prophet? Or Gnostic loon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I was wondering with all of this Ra-el BS that has been going on lately, if in fact just maybe the Anti christ would have a belief system with Gnostics/Aliens/ufo as his foundation. Seeing how many people are getting into the whole gnostic band wagon due to new literature that has been coming out on it. I find it really interesting that although, we have been getting very strange weather (america) and Ra el website claims to be the cause of it. Obviously, coincidance right? Well hopefuly, but I am betting on anything, the world is nuts and so am I~!!

Well, I believe that their is no such thing as coincidance. Perhaps, maybe the fake messiah (SO i call him) did indeed create the weather.. I always try to think that their is a possibility to these things, instead of a complete rejection, this is called keeping your mind open.

Now I presume Ra el is just another alien messenger nut job just like many new age self proclaim prophets and other messiahs.

Just wanted to see other people opinion.

It would seem that we blame either people or technology on the weather nowadays (Haarp). and technology should be blamed on the people instead of the techna. So, where is the fault? Probably mankind.
edit on 2-6-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

It's not like our current strange weather has just came out of nowhere. Over the past 30+ years, we have been studying how our impact on the earth is slowly(and rapidly) destroying the earth and causing more and more inconsistent weather patterns. So I don't see how that guy can really say he has anything to do with it. Our weather is just a byproduct of living on a planet with 7 billion people

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

"Gnostic loon?" Do you even know what gnosticism is? Don't speak of things you don't understand!

The guy is a con-artist and probably insane, but that's it. Anyone who even remotely takes this person seriously is a huge sucker.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Who can say what this guy is? There is no shortage of nuts claiming to speak for "God" - quite a few make their home ATS!

As far as the video - what a weird, creepy and obviously fake accent. Talk about EXTRA CHEESE.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Global warming is fake to me, but yes the weather has been changing and I am believeing that it has to do with some sort of cosmic/solar system effect that causes ours to go out of control. Probably a change in gravity due to our SS planets

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

They say a sucker is born everyday. Anyone paying attention to that money grabber is proof of that statement. Of course he is a con- artist nothing more and nothing less.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Ra-el is not making this weather. Neither is "global climate change". Every once and a while nature has a cycle- see the Ice Age as an example. We are having just entering another cycle. It is not like we will all die. Nature does not want to kill us. The dinos lived through several of these cycles, and an extra-terrestrial asteroid finally caused their extinction. We will be the same, though we are more likely to kill ourselves through war and riots then by asteroid. Even if Nibiru is real, the world will not end.

SeraphNB

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I appreciate the exchange in thoughts, I was thinking about this the other night

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

They say a sucker is born everyday. Anyone paying attention to that money grabber is proof of that statement. Of course he is a con- artist nothing more and nothing less.

I agree with you whole heartily

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

How can global warming possibly be fake? It's simple science to understand that everyday, we release millions (if not billions) of tons of co2 into our atmosphere via cars, industrial pollution, heck even just 7 billion people all breathing and releasing it. And do you know what co2 does? Acts as a reflector and traps heat radiation. There's nothing fake about that. Do you think millions of tons of co2 a day does absolutely nothing to our atmosphere?

It's sad how some people can be so ignorant. Global warming isn't some theory. I go to college every day (currently working on my phD) and take classes from the very professors who write famous papers about the subject. I actually get to see the data from their tests and analysis'. I guess that's the difference though. I have enough education to actually understand the data and what's really going on
edit on 6/2/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

It takes a special kind of sucker to believe someone like this guy though. That's what I meant.

No, I'm not calling the OP a sucker.
edit on 2/6/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Belief or not, money backs up your claim in the 21st century. With his current campaign it is some what effective. Threads forums and "tweets" are getting attention. So, those who also have "certain" spiritual beliefs may raise an eyebrow here and their. I am also concerned with another crazy cult if this guy is successful .
p.s.
I have about 4 books on Gnosticism

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Not being familiar with Ra-el and being to tired to search for information, I will for the duration only comment on OP from what I know.

Quote: ["Seeing how many people are getting into the whole gnostic band wagon due to new literature that has been coming out on it."]

You mean like the Nag Hammadi scriptures? They can hardly be said to be new literature, and in any case it took a heck of a time to get them published, because some parties made obstructions.

Quote: ["I find it really interesting that although, we have been getting very strange weather (america) and Ra el website claims to be the cause of it."]

Still not so strange as an ice-age or an excess of volcanic dust in the atmosphere. But there's no lack of prophets trying to 'prove' whatever points they have by making premature conclusions.

Quote: ["Well, I believe that their is no such thing as coincidance."]

Macro-cosmos appears to run pretty much on tracks. Micro-cosmos doesn't.

Quote: ["Perhaps, maybe the fake messiah (SO i call him) did indeed create the weather.."]

That's almost what the followers of John the baptist say about Jesus: A deciever Messiah.

Quote: ["It would seem that we blame either people or technology on the weather nowadays (Haarp). and technology should be blamed on the people instead of the techna. So, where is the fault? Probably mankind"]

'Natural laws' aren't completely disregarded.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I try to be open minded .. but i utterly cannot take the man seriously .. and his words and voice make me cringe ...

edit on 2-6-2011 by Segenam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

If I had to vote I'd say Gnostic loon and false prophet.

The antichrist is a pseudo Christ, and this Sham-Wow counterfeit is not even close to resembling the Lord.

new topics

top topics

join