It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obalisk on microsoft world wide telscope apollo surfaces?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Here i have uploaded 3 images on imageshack of 2 obalisk or strutures on the moon and what looks like something that has impacted the surfact of the moon, in otherwords crashed, its either a well balaced boulder with a odd shape or a craft of some sort, while browing in the apollo 12 & 16, image one is apollo 16 and image 2 is apollo 12 and image 3 is the object, please people if your a debunker or sceptic give a good reason as to WHAT these are and actually make it logically explainable.
Apollo 16
apollo 16
Apollo 12
apollo 12
Object
Object
I have included the cordinates in the images so that you can find the locations your self.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Could you possibly write out the coordinates? I can't make them out from the pictures on my computer screen. Thanks

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I can't make out anthing on the first photo, the 2nd photo looks like something got in front of the camera lens and the 3rd picture looks like a rock formation to me.

I am not trying to debunk the photo's I just don't see what you are seeing.

Sorry...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
Here i have uploaded 3 images on imageshack of 2 obalisk or strutures on the moon and what looks like something that has impacted the surfact of the moon, in otherwords crashed, its either a well balaced boulder with a odd shape or a craft of some sort, while browing in the apollo 12 & 16, image one is apollo 16 and image 2 is apollo 12 and image 3 is the object, please people if your a debunker or sceptic give a good reason as to WHAT these are and actually make it logically explainable.
Apollo 16 Coardinates -23:42:14 01:36:41
apollo 16
Apollo 12 107:11:09 +01:01:25
apollo 12
Object -09:26:05 -00:36:33
Object
I have included the cordinates in the images so that you can find the locations your self.

top topics

join