It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E. coli outbreak is a new strain

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
And that is why I myself grow my own vegetables so IF i get ecoli ima kick my own rear end.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Wonderful news, seeing as how a local college has taken a one-month trip to Germany. Hopefully, I'll be able to stay far away from that group.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I hope they got there e-coli shots first.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
maybe the recent solor flares have mutaded to types of E. coli.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
is this new strain what that they found in the frozen lake
that affects people bye what blood group their are either rh neg or rh pos

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I replied to this thread since many threads seem to disapear so fast,, sometimes it is the only way to keep a record of them,,

Does anyone know if collidial Silver kills this ?. or any other substance that we can make.
I live in africa,,, i like to have the zapper and collidial silver as my last resort just in case type medicine.
cheers

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kigamboni
I replied to this thread since many threads seem to disapear so fast,, sometimes it is the only way to keep a record of them,,

Does anyone know if collidial Silver kills this ?. or any other substance that we can make.
I live in africa,,, i like to have the zapper and collidial silver as my last resort just in case type medicine.
cheers

Yes Colloidal silver will kill it. Only problem is the government has banned Colloidal Silver in the UK. They always ban substances that help outside of Big Pharma's poisons. Oh and another lovely natural product aparrently kills it. Natural Honey!! Funny how the media never tell anyone to get Colloidal Silver or Natural Honey to kill the bug.

Because they don't want you to fight it. Hence part of the conspiracy!!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Here's some news about the superbug.

The e.coli outbreak in Germany is raising alarm worldwide as scientists are now describing this particular strain of e.coli as "extremely aggressive and toxic." Even worse, the strain is resistant to antibiotics, making it one of the world's first widespread superbug food infections that's racking up a noticeable body count while sickening thousands. Of course, virtually every report you'll read on this in the mainstream media has the facts wrong. This isn't about cucumbers being dangerous, because e.coli does not grow on cucumbers. E.coli is an intestinal strain of bacteria that only grows inside the guts of animals (and people). Thus, the source of all this e.coli is ANIMAL, not vegetable. But the media won't admit that. Because the whole agenda here is to kill your vegetables but protect the atrocious practices of the factory animal meat industries. The FDA, in particular, loves all these outbreaks because it gives them more moral authority to clamp down on gardens and farms. They've been trying to irradiate and fumigate fresh veggies in the USA for years.

E.coli superbug outbreak in Germany due to abuse of antibiotics in meat production

Here you go. So much for this not being a conspiracy. Most of if not all people with half a brain will know what's really going on. This is just part of the NWO's Agenda 21 and Codex Alimentarius. When it comes to the NWO government and the Mainstream Media you know your not going to get the correct story. I never watch the news on TV anymore because I know it's manipulated to deceive the public

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

The e.coli outbreak in Germany is raising alarm worldwide as scientists are now describing this particular strain of e.coli as "extremely aggressive and toxic." Even worse, the strain is resistant to antibiotics, making it one of the world's first widespread superbug food infections that's racking up a noticeable body count while sickening thousands. Of course, virtually every report you'll read on this in the mainstream media has the facts wrong. This isn't about cucumbers being dangerous, because e.coli does not grow on cucumbers. E.coli is an intestinal strain of bacteria that only grows inside the guts of animals (and people). Thus, the source of all this e.coli is ANIMAL, not vegetable. But the media won't admit that. Because the whole agenda here is to kill your vegetables but protect the atrocious practices of the factory animal meat industries. The FDA, in particular, loves all these outbreaks because it gives them more moral authority to clamp down on gardens and farms. They've been trying to irradiate and fumigate fresh veggies in the USA for years.

E.coli superbug outbreak in Germany due to abuse of antibiotics in meat production

Here you go. So much for this not being a conspiracy. Most of if not all people with half a brain will know what's really going on. This is just part of the NWO's Agenda 21 and Codex Alimentarius. When it comes to the NWO government and the Mainstream Media you know your not going to get the correct story. I never watch the news on TV anymore because I know it's manipulated to deceive the public

That article is misleading information - it's unfortunately just ignorance from an Americancentric perspective where they assume that we do the same as in the U.S with the heavy use antibiotics for livestock - in Europe!

No! they are not pumping the livestock full with antibiotics nor any growth hormones here in Europe since that is FORBIDDEN!

(please see my earlier links a few posts above in this thread regarding this)

But yes! in the United States they are sadly pumping the cattle and livestock full with antibiotics & growth hormones, that is correct - but Europe doesn't

The article assumes that the same happens in Europe, which apparently is not correct since this is now strictly forbidden and banned in the E.U.

It's only allowed to give antibiotics to animals here WHEN/IF they are sick - if that is the case, a permission can be given to the Veterinary to give the sick animals antibiotics.

And BTW! The gut of the cow is not the only place where this suberbug mutation can occur!

This mutation and where E. coli's and a plethora of other nasty bacteria can meet and swap genetic DNA to create this strain - can apparently also occur in sewage sludge and in recycled sewage water with high concentrations of bacteria.

But powerful interests certainly don't want us to look in that direction! :shk:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Maybe you should take a look at the thread posted in the rats forum about this outbreak, it's written by a person who is part of the medical staff that is monitoring the infected patients in Hamburg. You want inside information, go see that thread if you haven't.

That same person also wrote in another thread that this bacteria was found INSIDE cucumbers, not only on it. Now THAT worries me because it indicates that this is not just a contaminated food issue.

another poster wrote about the dna strings of this bacteria and claims it contains strings that are related to the plague dna strings. He also claims that this same bacteria was used in the 60ties and 70ties in bio war testing (not sure if that is true)
So how can the WHO say they never seen this thing before???? all lies... I personally don't think mother earth created this species on her own.... that is IMO

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Hello Gypsk!

That same person also wrote in another thread that this bacteria was found INSIDE cucumbers, not only on it. Now THAT worries me because it indicates that this is not just a contaminated food issue.

Yes girl! I also think this outbreak is from a water-based source, it's probably in the water somewhere.

But water processing is also used by many food producers, perhaps some plant somewhere is infected?

The thing that I think is strange, is that women in their mid 30's seems to be the most affected ones, whats up with that?

What do all of these now infected women around Europe have in common? they have all been to the same places and affected areas in Northen Germany where apparently they got infected by something?

Yes, I am checking that thread as well

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

thanks for that info, i note it with interest. Reasearching more i found that Vitamin a,c,e also seem to play a part,,
are the people in those areas sufferng a lack of of vitamin A, C and especially E? like the chicken test reports available on the net!...
Deficency of vitamin A and E allows the e.coli to get out of balance... Chemtrails, Flourescent tubes,,flouride, is weakening the immune system,,, thus is this a human test trial?...

Natural bush honeys here in africa have so many health benifits,,, i will be keeping some extra stocks....

ty...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
(Putting tin foil hat on) :

But does anyone remember the following thread??? :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

THIS MESSAGE XAS ENCRYPTED TO GIVE ME A CHANCE BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT DISCOVERED IT BY THE TIME YOU DECIPHER THIS I XILL BE GONE C X XILL BRING UNDESIRABLE CHANGE TO SOME BUT NOT DESTRUCTION XORLD GOVERNMENTS ARE NOT RELEASING THIS INFORMATION IN FEAR THAT ANARCHY XILL ENSUE I RELEASE THIS INFORMATION IN HOPE THAT SOMEBODY XILL TAKE NOTICE AND BE PREPARED XHAT DO I MEAN BY PREPARED IF YOU ARE A RELIGOUS BELIEVER BE PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR BELIEFS CHALLENGED IF YOU ARE BLOOD TYPE O A B OR AB BE PREPARED FOR CHANGE SOME XILL SEE THIS AS A POSITIVE CHANGE OTHERS XILL BE AFRAID EVERYONE BE PREPARED TO BE SEPARATED I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU XHEN THIS XILL HAPPEN YOU ALREADY KNOX TO BE SEPARATED I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU XHEN THIS XILL HAPPEN YOU ALREADY KNOX

Rereading the above topic and all the thread replies kinda spooked me.

Could that post be related to this outbreak???

Kinda weird to think about this e-coli thing & that strange post & how one of the
replies mentioned "Xill".

Please pardon my tin foil hat moment. (Taking tin foil hat off-for now.)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Originally posted by stevcolx

That article is misleading information - it's unfortunately just ignorance from an Americancentric perspective where they assume that we do the same as in the U.S with the heavy use antibiotics for livestock - in Europe!

No! they are not pumping the livestock full with antibiotics nor any growth hormones here in Europe since that is FORBIDDEN!

(please see my earlier links a few posts above in this thread regarding this)

But yes! in the United States they are sadly pumping the cattle and livestock full with antibiotics & growth hormones, that is correct - but Europe doesn't

The article assumes that the same happens in Europe, which apparently is not correct since this is now strictly forbidden and banned in the E.U.

It's only allowed to give antibiotics to animals here WHEN/IF they are sick - if that is the case, a permission can be given to the Veterinary to give the sick animals antibiotics.

And BTW! The gut of the cow is not the only place where this suberbug mutation can occur!

This mutation and where E. coli's and a plethora of other nasty bacteria can meet and swap genetic DNA to create this strain - can apparently also occur in sewage sludge and in recycled sewage water with high concentrations of bacteria.

But powerful interests certainly don't want us to look in that direction! :shk:

Yeah I understand and agree. But these powerful interests as you say (New World Order) don't want us to look in any direction. They want the public in a state of panic and fear. U can already see news developing around the world regarding the importation of European vegetables. Russia has already banned it. What will this do to the European economy? It's going to go to hell. Not only will some countries be bankrupted by this but also the people will not get certain nutrients and vitamins that are naturally found in these vegetables.

This is a deliberate attempt to screw up the economy in Europe as well as an attempt to poison the population. The people are already suffering because of Flouride being added to the water systems. They've already deceived them with the story that Flouride is good for your teeth. RUBBISH!! Flouride is a poison used to kill rats and it damages human teeth, bones and brain matter. As well as a pacifier for humans it's also highly cancerous for humans.......

And the NWO murdering assh*les are continuing to use their hounds of hell aka BBC, Sky News, CNN, Fox News, Newspapers etc to brainwash the population into believing what they say is true and independant scientists and independant news outlets are just making up conspiracy theories.........

Who do u believe? The idiotic NWO and their media hounds who have orchestrated and lied about so many events we know to be 'Inside Jobs' and illegal wars? E.g. Oklahoma bombing, 9/11, 7/7, Iraq War, Ahfganistan War, Osama Bin Laden Killing. These are just a few of the many wars and False Flag Attacks orchestrated to further their agendas.

All this to deopulate this world to get the population down to a more controllable size. Flouride poisoning, removal of vitamins, nutrients, homeopathic medicines, herbal medicines, closing down of health food shops, the arrest of people who run organic farms, supply of Monsanto and GMO poisonous foods.......

This goes on and on like a bad case of Diaohrrea.......And smells like it to.

The NWO controlled governments need to be stopped. And the only way this can happen is if the sheeple wake up and become people.

THEY ARE FEW............THE PEOPLE ARE MANY!!!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Hehe!

Hey, I mostly agree with what you wrote!

Cui bono?

If your scenario would be true, then who would benefit the most right now by making it worse for us, by taking down the €uro & the economy of Europe and strike us with unconventional means?

I'm afraid that the answer to that question would be the U.S and U.S corporations!

The Wikileaks cables revealed the commuication between corporations like Monsanto and the State Department regarding the European banning of GMO and the labeling of GMO-food & products in the EU to European consumers.

And the language and the tone they used against us in that cable could be analysed as quite revealing & intriguing if I remember correctly?

Hmm! interesting!

BTW!... just one small correction to the protocol please!

Continental Europe does not practice water fluoridation by adding additional fluoride in public water supplies - the fluoridation of public water supplies occurs mainly in English-speaking countries for some strange reasons.

I repeat: We don't add any industrial fluoride in our water systems in Continental Europe!
edit on 3-6-2011 by Chevalerous because: sp

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Originally posted by caladonea
I (like everyone else) feels badly that people are getting sick and some are even dying. What I am wondering is...people traveling from Germany to lets say the United States and bringing this illness with them.....and...is this illness man-made or just a freakish occurrence from nature?

Your question has two answers....

If you're a conspiracy theorist, then its man made.
If you're a realist then its a occurrence from nature.

Eather way, i guarantee you that within a couple of weeks this whole thing will be contained and everything will blow over, i really dont think anything will come of this, some people will die but nothing on a catastrophic level like some would have you believe.
I'll bet that's what the american indians said about the blankets full of small pox???
Sure this is natural...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nerdyclutzyblonde

The word 'xill' is just an error in the encryption. Replace all those Xs with Ws and everything is ok.

And I think it's jusz a hoax. Why talk about people with blood type A B AB and 0 if you could just talk about all people (I guess we can ignore those few 0,000x% worldwide with other 'mutation').

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
just now the news is saying that is has spread from germany to 12 other countries.

all in the matter of hours.

should you be worried? i think so.

but since i am not a rabbit and i dont like to eat most veggies no offense to rabbits

edit on 3-6-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Do keep up man!

They don't know if vegetables really are the culprit of this outbreak! - they haven't found any source yet!

Some contaminated food seems to be the most likely vehicle of infection but the source is still under investigation - they are scratching their heads, really!

The killer cucumber theory was proven false through tests, right now it could be anything from Ladies Restrooms to sewage water to tainted milk or meat or even a bio-attack?

No one knows!

Apparently, not one damn sort of any vegetable among the tested ones in the whole of Europe had this unique STEC serogroup 0104:H4 strain.

So the rabbits are probably safe for now! lol!

But people are sadly dying!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
So what will happen to those innocent vegetables that go to waste? Aren't people smart and clean enough to wash their veggies THOROUGHLY so as to not contract anything contagious? I can't believe it's food again that's contaminated!

Washing, THOROUGH washing, does not remove Ecoli from some plants, especially salad greens.

People really should cook meats too, but it seems some cultures revel in eating ANYTHING and EVERYTHING while it's still alive, uncooked, raw, so forth and so on. I am suprised more hideous diseases haven't been spread given this fact, and the reality of air travel.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join