It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie Similarities Between John F. Kennedy And Abe Lincoln

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Come across this and found it intresting

You can find full list HERE

Life

Both presidents had seven letters in their last name.
Both were over six feet tall.
Both men studied law.
Both seemed to have lazy eye muscles, which would sometimes cause one to deviate.
Both suffered from genetic diseases. It is suspected that Lincoln had Marfan’s disease, and Kennedy suffered from Addison’s disease. Marfan’s is a connective tissue disease which results in over elastic tissue. Addison’s results in low levels of cortisol production, which leads to fatigue and exhaustion.
Both served in the military. Lincoln was a scout captain in the Black Hawk War, and Kennedy served as a navy lieutenant in World War II.
Both were boat captains. Lincoln was a skipper for the Talisman, a Mississippi River boat, and Kennedy was skipper of the PT-109.
Both had no fear of their mortality and disdained bodyguards.
Both often stated how easy it would be to shoot the president. Lincoln supposedly said, “If somebody wants to take my life, there is nothing I can do to prevent it.” Kennedy supposedly said, “If somebody wants to shoot me from a window with a rifle, nobody can stop it.” Note that both these quotes are each 16 words long.

Death

Both presidents were shot in the head, on a Friday.
Both were seated beside their wives when shot. Neither Mrs. Lincoln nor Mrs. Kennedy was injured. Both wives held the bullet-torn heads of their husbands.
In each case, the man was injured but not fatally. Major Henry Rathbone was slashed by a knife, and Governor John Connolly was shot.
Lincoln sat in Box 7 at Ford’s Theatre. Kennedy rode in car 7 in the Dallas motorcade.
Lincoln was shot at Ford’s Theatre. Kennedy was shot in a Ford product, a Lincoln limousine.
Mrs. Kennedy insisted that her husband’s funeral mirror Lincoln’s as closely as possible.

Vice Presidents

Southern Democrats named Johnson succeeded both Lincoln and Kennedy (Andrew Johnson and Lyndon Baines Johnson).
Andrew Johnson was born in 1808, and Lyndon Johnson was born in 1908.
There are six letters in each Johnson’s first name.
Both Johnsons served in the military. Andrew was a brigadier general in the Civil War and Lyndon was a commander in the U.S. Navy during WW2.
Both Johnsons were former southern senators.
Both Johnsons had urethral stones, the only presidents to have them.
Both Johnsons chose not to run for reelection in ’68.

again please go to HERE for full list. Just found these similarities kinda freaky even if it is coincidental.

also any you guys ever read this WAS KENNEDY A REINCARNATION OF LINCOLN i foundi t kinda weird lol

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hey, did I ever show you how to fold a $20 dollar bill so it looks like the World Trade Centers on fire?
No?
How about the Microsoft Wingdings font with Q33NY?
Buy me a beer sometime and we'll talk about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Shoot I remember this list -- I was 18 it was 1968.

Been around a long while.

join