It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Edgar Steele Case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I have searced for his name and found no threads. Appologies if this is covered alread.

I have beeen reading about this guy story and would appreciate opinions. I ind it hard to beleive.

Seems he has been convicted for plotting to kill his wife, and evidence from 2 indpendent whitnesses that the tapes supplied by the FBI containd a very large number of edits was dismissed by the court. Why? Well, the implication is that this was done because of his stance and work on free speach.

IN A TRAGIC MISCARRIAGE of justice, a federal jury — which was denied the right to hear two experts’ testimony that the alleged FBI recordings of Edgar J. Steele were faked, with over 300 suspicious edits inserted — has convicted the courageous free speech attorney and writer on all four counts related to an alleged murder-for-hire of his wife, Cyndi Steele, and mother-in-law.

Source

Also this page contains about 10 more articles on the same story, if you scroll down a little.

Opinions?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Edgar was stitched up to shut him up, even his wife cant believe the lengths theyve gone to set him up,he has written some excellent articles on silver,monetary policies of the US and the holocaust

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

So why are the msm not touching this? I had never heard of him or the case untill today.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
You need to dig up the actual court records and see the facts of the case instead of going off an article on the internet.

There are people advocating free speech alot stronger than this guy who are still out there doing it so I doubt he was "shut up". I bet if you were to see the actual facts of the case you'd see the courts reasoning behind their actions. That's probably why it's not being covered at all.

new topics

top topics

join