It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Case Tape 347(unidentified flying rock and missing people)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Two hikers allegedly videotape there expedition in washington state and then a ufo asteroid crashes nearby, opens up and alien(s) attack the man and women. The video was allegedly found by the tacoma county sheriffs office and released by them.

I am calling it fake but then again you never know. What do you think? I was going to post this in the hoax forum, but since no threads can be started there, I figured this is the next best place.

edit on 6/1/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I live in the rural area south of tacoma, nothing like this ever happened. The cgi in the vid is crap, it is obviosly fake and terrible acting. I really hope I get to see these idoits around here so I can point and laugh at em.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
lol I'd rather watch the Blair Witch Project.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
It looks fake if you ask me, there is nothing real looking about it....at all.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

are u seriously of your nut pal
its bloody blair witch mixed with cannibal holacaust theme,
bloody hell its threads like this crap thats brainwashing kids...FAKEN FAKE AND FUBAR close it

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
you know its fake when IMDb has it listed
Case Tape 347, stars Kyle Rankin and Karen Zumsteg as couple

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Is this a new viral for some type of alien invasion film coming out? I mean its obviously fake but it does reek of blair witch to me

damn 2 people already mentioned blair witch while i was typing!!
edit on 1-6-2011 by thequietone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

bloody hell its threads like this crap thats brainwashing kids...FAKEN FAKE AND FUBAR close it
Did you read the OP's post? He knows it's bull.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
if it's a viral video for a new film then the film is going to suck .. this video was posted a while back by the way..

The CG is awful ... it could work on the syfy channel though

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Originally posted by davesmart

Did you read the OP's post? He knows it's bull.

i no i was stern there but it was good cos it wound me up
much kike a good film
im sorry op, imean it

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxNormal
I live in the rural area south of tacoma, nothing like this ever happened. The cgi in the vid is crap, it is obviosly fake and terrible acting. I really hope I get to see these idoits around here so I can point and laugh at em.

Well if something like this did actually happened I am pretty sure it would not get mainstream media coverage because people would jump up and down crying fake and the media outlet would feel embarrased.

BUT it was released on youtube and the camera markers look legit; date and time! Honestly I don't know, part of me says fake but then again we live in a VERY STRANGE universe were anything is possible. Just try telling people ufos can morph into any shape and appear/disappear at will. I HAVE SEEN A UFO DISGUISED AS AN AIRPLANE ONCE, AND THE OTHER TIME AS A MOTIONLESS STAR THAT SUDDENLY STARTED ZIG-ZAGGING AND DISAPPEARED!

50-50

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is a few years old, just some student film project, i'm sure i saw it here on ats.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-6-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
These are the kind of videos that give this site a bad rep. Its seems as though every alien related video ends up being posted here with a genuine looking title. I have no idea how anyone could genuinly think this is real sorry.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This should have been posted in the joke section.
Great acting. Sh@T CGI
Common have some discernment.
Thanks for posting though was a little entertaining if a little formulaic.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by youallcrazy

Could you post the link please before we call it fake 100%? Thanks!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by MaxNormal

Well if something like this did actually happened I am pretty sure it would not get mainstream media coverage because people would jump up and down crying fake and the media outlet would feel embarrased.

BUT it was released on youtube and the camera markers look legit; date and time! Honestly I don't know, part of me says fake but then again we live in a VERY STRANGE universe were anything is possible. Just try telling people ufos can morph into any shape and appear/disappear at will. I HAVE SEEN A UFO DISGUISED AS AN AIRPLANE ONCE, AND THE OTHER TIME AS A MOTIONLESS STAR THAT SUDDENLY STARTED ZIG-ZAGGING AND DISAPPEARED!

50-50

LMFAO you kidding right you think a comet that size could come down and not be heard and seen by half the state let alone the small area it happened in? Really, think before you post. I live here, I think i would know what happens in my backyard better than you. Do some research on comets , metores, and metroites, and you would understand how stupid this vid is. It is nothing but crap acting and really bad cgi. Seaseam street has better cgi and acting. You are easily fooled.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by youallcrazy

Could you post the link please before we call it fake 100%? Thanks!

No it is as fake as they come, I cannot beilve you would think this anything but fake. No you dont get 100% proof cause its not needed at all in any way.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

try the link I posted.
Also how isn't just watching the vid proof?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Judging by the comments in this thread, I think some people could definitely use a reality check to help convince themselves ufos and aliens are real. Debunking is fine but acting like a dick is not! I never said it was real, I said there was a SMALL POSSIBILITY it could be.

If we were to go with gut feelings all the time, then nothing would ever be proved correct or wrong.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Judging by the comments in this thread, I think some people could definitely use a reality check to help convince themselves ufos and aliens are real. Debunking is fine but acting like a dick is not! I never said it was real, I said there was a SMALL POSSIBILITY it could be.

If we were to go with gut feelings all the time, then nothing would ever be proved correct or wrong.

IL PUT MY HAND UP FIRST
IM SORRY
i didnt read your title nor possibly percieved it in that instance,
i jumped the gun..im no debunker i do believe this is more than a possibility,
i think maybe a change in video to emphasie your point, would have more folks understand where your coming from
again sorry....dave

new topics

top topics

join