It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - '10 Year Anniversary of LIES' Fake victims - Fake footage - Fake witnesses ...Media Con

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
A little off topic but I wanted to point out

Having a lower IQ doesn't make you gullible but someone telling you you're stupid based on a number could do so.

"Listen to us, all members of our organization have IQ's twice as high as you"

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m

Originally posted by blackrain17
I was talking to some of my group of friends and I said 9/11 was an inside job. This one girl said, "Put down the crack pipe, you and your conspiracy theories again..." Sigh... Then thought to myself, you can't argue with stupid. Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

Those are your friends? With friends like those, who needs the NWO. So this IQ-challenged humanoid believes everything the MSM CIA shills tell her unpretty ---little--- head? I hope to dear God she isn't planning on reproducing..............

Because someone disagrees with your position, you characterize that person as an "IQ-challenged humanoid " and that she has an "unpretty ---little--- head." Then you say you hope she isn't planning on reproducing. You do not know the circumstances nor the people involved. Could not we say the same about you with "So this IQ-challenged humanoid believes everything the some-clowns-for-truth shills tell her unpretty ---little--- head? I hope to dear God she isn't planning on reproducing....?"

The topic was fake victims, footage, and witnesses for which no evidence was presented. This was followed by incredulity of the true believers that the world could be so stupid for not seeing whatever it was that the true believers think is obvious evidence of such. When questioned, the OP waffled and said maybe just some was faked but produced no evidence for any fakery. Do you have evidence for fake victims, footage or witnesses?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I was talking to some of my group of friends and I said 9/11 was an inside job. This one girl said, "Put down the crack pipe, you and your conspiracy theories again..." Sigh... Then thought to myself, you can't argue with stupid. Ignorance is bliss, I suppose.

Bet she thought exactly the same!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
What's amazing to me is that 10 years later how almost all the staffers of the Zelikow/Kean Commission have tried to distance themselves from the conclusions they reached.All the books I have read from the other staffers almost always place all problems they ran into squarely on Phillip Zelikow's and The Commissioners laps.In my view all the commissioners were doing was padding their resumes and covering up where they had to.Zelikow was executive director and he controlled the investigation from start to finish and is such a coward that he avoids any interviewers who would ask him hard questions about the Commission.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Fake victims? Fake witnesses? There really is no level of despicable behavior too low for the theorists to resort to in order to push these conspiracy claims. It's one thing to imagine there's some weird secret plot to take over the world by faking hijackings and planting secret hushaboom bombs all to frame Afghanistan, but to hallucinate that 3000 dead people is all just gov't disinformation is taking these conspiracy theories to a whole new level of deranged. Why are the Jersey Girls all up in arms over finding out why their husbands were killed? Are they all secret gov't disinformation agents too?

I would recommend that every other conspiracy theorist here keep their distance from this guy, if I were them, as they're only making themselves look bad by association.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by simone50m

Those are your friends? With friends like those, who needs the NWO. So this IQ-challenged humanoid believes everything the MSM CIA shills tell her unpretty ---little--- head? I hope to dear God she isn't planning on reproducing..............

Because someone disagrees with your position, you characterize that person as an "IQ-challenged humanoid " and that she has an "unpretty ---little--- head." Then you say you hope she isn't planning on reproducing. You do not know the circumstances nor the people involved. Could not we say the same about you with "So this IQ-challenged humanoid believes everything the some-clowns-for-truth shills tell her unpretty ---little--- head? I hope to dear God she isn't planning on reproducing....?"

The topic was fake victims, footage, and witnesses for which no evidence was presented. This was followed by incredulity of the true believers that the world could be so stupid for not seeing whatever it was that the true believers think is obvious evidence of such. When questioned, the OP waffled and said maybe just some was faked but produced no evidence for any fakery. Do you have evidence for fake victims, footage or witnesses?

Whoa!!!! Take it easy. Did this poster strike a nerve with you for calling you an "IQ-challenged-humanoid"? Let's put it this way, most of my friends or anyone else that call me a conspiracy theorist do not know anything about 9/11. They just put their faith in our government to tell the truth and always be righteous. Trust me, I used to think like them until recently. They just can't fathom that our government can do such an evil act. These people don't know anything about Building 7, Flight 93, seized surveillance tapes around the Pentagon, alleged black boxes lost in the Twin Towers, etc...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artanis667
reply to post by deprogrammer

I was being somewhat sarcastic, I get what you're saying to some degree but what am I supposed to do about it? I talk about it, as much as I can without going too deep into the rabbit hole. Spreading awareness of the fact 9/11 wasn't solely carried out by a terrorist force that hates us and wants us dead, is all I can think to do.

Other than casting my useless votes for politicians I still feel are corrupt. I'm not going to go out and carry signs saying "9/11 was a setup!" like others do and get no where. What are you suggesting we as Americans can do about any of it?

I do not condone violence in any measure

WHAT CAN WE DO ?

WHAT CAN WE DO ?

WE can get our collective heads out of our a**es and STRETCH a few ropes.

I can't help but wonder how much the American people could find out about who was involve and what they did if some of the main suspects were "not torchured, just waterboarded."

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
9/11 "truthers" have had almost 10 years to convince me it wasn't Muslim terrorists that struck the U.S. on 9/11/01.

Their efforts having been an EPIC FAIL.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

They just put their faith in our government to tell the truth and always be righteous. Trust me, I used to think like them until recently. They just can't fathom that our government can do such an evil act. These people don't know anything about Building 7

Some people don't even believe building 7 collapsed.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
9/11 "truthers" have had almost 10 years to convince me it wasn't Muslim terrorists that struck the U.S. on 9/11/01.

Their efforts having been an EPIC FAIL.

I think you meant to say that the US government had 10 years to brainwash and deceive you about 9/11 and it was a great success!!!!! Congrats, sometimes I wish I've never taken the "red" pill.
edit on 3-6-2011 by blackrain17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Fake victims? Fake witnesses? There really is no level of despicable behavior too low for the theorists to resort to in order to push these conspiracy claims. It's one thing to imagine there's some weird secret plot to take over the world by faking hijackings and planting secret hushaboom bombs all to frame Afghanistan, but to hallucinate that 3000 dead people is all just gov't disinformation is taking these conspiracy theories to a whole new level of deranged. Why are the Jersey Girls all up in arms over finding out why their husbands were killed? Are they all secret gov't disinformation agents too?

I would recommend that every other conspiracy theorist here keep their distance from this guy, if I were them, as they're only making themselves look bad by association.

Every genuine 9/11 truthseeker here knows to keep their distance from you notsogoodolddave.
We know you are not stupid. You are something else.

This link is not for you, but for others who WILL see the wood for the trees.

Evidence for Victim Fakery

More Evidence for Victim Fakery

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

Whoa!!!! Take it easy. Did this poster strike a nerve with you for calling you an "IQ-challenged-humanoid"? Let's put it this way, most of my friends or anyone else that call me a conspiracy theorist do not know anything about 9/11. They just put their faith in our government to tell the truth and always be righteous. Trust me, I used to think like them until recently. They just can't fathom that our government can do such an evil act. These people don't know anything about Building 7, Flight 93, seized surveillance tapes around the Pentagon, alleged black boxes lost in the Twin Towers, etc...

Well then, lets have a discussion about 9/11 involving what you "know" then. Because I am going to wager that you dont know as much as you think when it comes to facts.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Well then, lets have a discussion about 9/11 involving what you "know" then. Because I am going to wager that you dont know as much as you think when it comes to facts.

The same could be said for you.....when it comes to facts.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Really? What are you gonna wager? And if you lose, are you gonna pay up? Stop bluffing like you know some valuable information that no one knows about or find it on the web.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

They just put their faith in our government to tell the truth and always be righteous. Trust me, I used to think like them until recently. They just can't fathom that our government can do such an evil act. These people don't know anything about Building 7

Even 9/11 Commission Report doesn't even mention about the collapse of Building 7.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jezus

Even 9/11 Commission Report doesn't even mention about the collapse of Building 7.

/headdesk

It didn't mention Building 3, 4, 5 or 6 either. Why should it? It wasn't an engineering report, it was a report on the buildup to the attacks and the government response.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

I didn't say I had access to any secret facts. I said that the majority of what you think are 'facts' are mostly horse manure.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Prime example, as pointed out to you by the previous poster. You mention that wtc7 isn't mentioned by the commission, when the commission wasn't about the buildings.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

So list something that you think is a fact.
edit on 4-6-2011 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
We are supposed to listen to all of the FAKE this and FAKE that and FAKE the other, but they can't explain the physics of a REAL skyscraper. When does Steven Jones or Richard Gage do that?

Did the buildings have to hold themselves up or not? Then did the designers have to figure out how much steel to put what to hold up how much concrete that was where or not?

But talking about what can and can't be seen in videos is so intelligent.

You can't see the core in the videos while the building was coming down!

psik

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join