It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nibaru Hollow?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OoohLaDeDa

Maybe Nibiru uses human souls for it's energy. It could be hollow, but maybe it's metallic. Some numbers I saw seem to indicate it is not a comet. The guy writing said that it should have a perturbation factor of 1 if it was a comet and it was less, so it was more likely a planet or something else.

Some say it has wings, but maybe that's just flames on the side.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by darius2025
That is a very moot question since the object in question doesn't exist.

Lets see... where did Nibiru come from?

The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder, founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extra-terrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003

en.wikipedia.org...

Well... that sounds quite normal, if you have schizophrenia, that is.

I think if you read 12th Planet by Z. Sitchen you will find that "Nibiru" was around in the 70's.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Ah yes. The twelfth planet. There's a problem with that.

When Sitchin wrote his book there were nine planets (Pluto had not been demoted yet). So, counting the Sun and the Moon (I wonder why Ganymede didn't count as a planet if the Moon did), there were 11.

Since it was the aliens from Nibiru who told us lowly human slaves about those planets (the ones we couldn't see). Why didn't they tell us about Eris, Sedna and Quaoar. They are comparable to Pluto, why leave them out? Shouldn't Nibiru be the 15th "planet"?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage,

I imagine shear boredom has drawn you to this thread. I agree the counting seems like a stretch. Counting our Moon and leaving out the largest moon in our solar system does not seem fitting. I do remember that Nibiru crashed into a planet between Mars and Jupiter which broke off and became Earth's Moon...perhaps this is why our Moon is counted.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I hope you realize I'm not supporting this theory.
I only brought it up to demonstrate where the idea originated from.
It seems that the Idea of Nibiru goes through constant mutations on the internet
and is continually accumulating new conspiracies to support it mythical existence.
I think most of the people who stumble on the Nibiru Meme don't even know its origin
they just see something on youtube or some forum where a picture is posted from google sky and they instantly become believers and think that any denial of it is put forth by the "TPTB" "DISINFO AGENTS" or some other nefarious group.

I wish people would stop using google sky and the internet as a source and simply buy our borrow a telescope
and an astronomy book and truly familiarize them with the objects in the night sky instead of depending on the wild speculations of internet forums.

The one good thing I can say about Nibiru is it has made me more skeptical to outrageous claims.

edit on 1-6-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think you deserve a Nobel Prize for your Nibiru research. Goldman Sachs will make a donation to the committee.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

I understand you don't support it.
I was just pointing out that Sitchin goofed when he invented Nibiru. I'm not sure how he managed to stick with his ideas after the dwarf planets were found. Not sure if he did.
edit on 6/1/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa
Many people are debunking Nibaru on the basis that something with its mass would be exerting much greater gravitational effects on the solar system than it is.
What if it were in fact hollow? perhaps with a whole civilisation living inside of it, waiting to come and colonize the earth? Then its mass would be much less.
This could account for how it has travelled undetected thus far.
It is also possible that it has cloaking technology around it, this would account for why we can not see it even though it is there.
Could there be a race of Annuki living inside a cloaked hollow Nibaru waiting to slip into orbit around the earth and then unleash armageddon upon us before colonising the planet for themselves.
They would probably then want to hollow our planet out and live inside of it, because they are used to living inside of planets and the shock of living on the surface might unhinge them. Its not nice to be unhinged.

Grasp at that straw!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MiTS1965

It's probably going to be weirder than this guy's post. So he's just warming up!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I tried reading one of his books back in 97 and could never get through it.
the premise seemed kind of interesting but one of the problems I had with it
was I couldn't except that a planet so far out of our solar system with such an insane orbit could possibly harbor intelligent evolved life capable of maintaining a civilization. They would be spending a majority of their existence very far away from the sun way beyond the Goldilocks zone that earth is located in.
I never got to the part of the book that explained why they needed the gold for their atmosphere
I guess I eventually traded the book in at some used bookstore at some point and forgot about it until I started seeing Nibiru all over youtube and other places on the internet like here.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Well a guy called William Gold (famous scientist and proponant of the abiotic oil theory) said some interesting things on a radio interview.

In it he reckoned it was possible for a planet to sustain life without having a nearby star to heat it.
Basically he didn't refer to such a planet as a hollow one, but one with an inner biosphere that was heated from within and basically had it's own orbit. Now I recall from the interview that he said it was possible for such planets to be 'rogue' and basically drift through a galaxy / solar system etc...

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
According to Phil Schneider, it is possibly a hollow planet or brown dwarf, that is about eight to ten times the size of Jupiter, and is due to come within 500 000 000 miles of Earth around the year 2052.

edit on 5-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

One of the most accurate statements I've ever heard out of John Lear has to do with "UFO Disease."

www.disclose.tv...
He explains what it is at about 1:02...notice how he includes himself by saying "we."

Now, surely we can all agree that Dr. Phil has a fantastic story. Drilling underground, fire fight with aliens, killing one with his bare hands. Everyone one loves the tale. How is Phil connected with knowing about top secret asteroids? He should have taken the industry accepted standard responce, "that is not my area of expertise," rather than taking someone elses work as your own.
edit on 5-6-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

He could have heard it from another official, the thing about the whole issue is that, if the truth were as they were saying, if there were aliens and flying saucers and secret bases etc, then to fully acknowledge that would shake the foundations of our trust within our government, media, and education systems - essentially, that we have been treated like immature children, not yet ready to "know".

In a sense, skepticism could just be an elaborate form of naievety.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Does Mounds have almonds?
Go Broncos!

CJ

top topics

<< 1   >>

join