It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.4 Chile Earthquake

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Thanks!

I do also wonder about the Electric Universe theory as I can only assume that it must be. Everything down to a singularity would almost certainly have to be energy. A moving force, if you will.... And...I do not have anything to back it up...just a hunch from my reading of literature in regards to the said subject... Nothing more.

The planets alignment seems to be a good factor for Earth activity as well.

My son who is 14 truly thinks there is a tug from another body in the Solar System. He reads a lot too and then we put our minds together and discuss what we think we have learned with each subject of study. He thinks that when this body (Elenin perhaps) aligns close to us along with the Sun and Moon (in Nov) we will see a major disruption with the Earth's crust and even the tail will bring lots of debris. I think he is waiting on Nasa to confirm.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Pretty sure he is not the only one waiting........

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Elenin wont cause us any problems. Provided she doesn't get 'mysteriously' pulled into the sun, she will simply fly right by us millions of miles away. We may see a sprinkling of fairy dust in the atmosphere if/when we pass through her tail.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
can anyone point me in the direction of the thread that talks about this....

www.cnn.com...

I do assume its somehow related to the earthquake and this was the closest thread I could find
I personally think volcanoes are more interesting than earthquakes

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I've been keeping an eye on CME's and quake activity for a while now because quite a while back I thought I saw a correlation. I still suspect a correlation but what I'm after is not CME and then a 6 or 7, the pattern I thought I saw was CME and frequency of quakes. I'm very aware Phage could, and almost has, run this thread to the dumpster
But on this one I just feel an urge to keep digging. I guess I'm really trying to say the earth has a weather system we sort of understand and one that impacts our lives in ways we don't fully understand, is it then so far fetched to say the solar system we belong to could not affect us with weather we don't understand? Not sayin it is, not sayin it ain't, just sayin the terrier in me ain't ready to let go just yet

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join