It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.4 Chile Earthquake

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

www.realnewsreporter.com...

Read this too..... I keep offering links and images. I can go on and on about showers too, but it really isn't relative.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It won't huh? I say it did and gave a link to the Chile Earthquake and said what I had to say along with images and links.

To you...... I say..... Prove it!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Showers and Phones

Ok I will put on a different cap.

Solar flares lead to earthquakes

Theory

Fact

This may assit in the communcation of ideas and resolution of conflict. It may also open up pathways to further our knowledge.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Phage

www.realnewsreporter.com...

Read this too..... I keep offering links and images. I can go on and on about showers too, but it really isn't relative.

Relevant. But it is. Just because things might seem to be related doesn't mean they are.

March 14th + 14 days = March 28th.
I haven't heard about any mega-quakes.

You might want to be more careful about your sources. That's from Sorcha Faal.
www.whatdoesitmean.com...
edit on 6/1/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Prove it

Ok
A CME hitting the magnetosphere would create geomagnetic activity. Nope.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you. If you don't get it...ya just don't get it and I am done trying. I have more to do than this silly stuff. I said what I had to say and provided more than one link and image. I said I based it on my observation and that is it. You are welcome to your opinion as I am mine. I can agree to disagree with you.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I have noticed when the Sun is very active within a few days we experience a 6 to 6+ Quake.

With around 160 6+ quakes last year getting a mag 6 within a couple of days of a CME or Solar Wind is extremely likely.

Edit to add: Actually the fact that there has not been a 6+ since the 15th in Bougainville region. Papua New Guinea is realy unusual.

In the last 365 days there have been 109 Mag 5+ quakes in Chile of which 10 have been 6+ of which 1 has been 7+

Remember this is Chile, home of two of the largest earthquakes in the world since 1900, one of which IS the largest earthquake the world has known since 1900.

edit on 1/6/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

I actually think it is the energy that is released via flares.

I am just one person out of many I'm sure who is noticing the Sun shooting flares then a few days later BAM.... an EQ of 6 or higher happens.

For anyone who is interested please test it out like I have and let me know what you observe in regards to the Sun flares and EQ's.....I would love to hear you agree because frankly it has happened every single time in the last year the Sun flares pretty big.

Its like the energy the Sun puts out via flares does something with the magma and or energy with the plates, not sure. The only thing I know for sure is what I have observed.

I have made the same observation, and to me I'm getting more convinced all the time. Scientifically proven or not.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

If you want to see some research on the subject of solar flares and moon effects you could look at this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and more importantly this:

If you still think there is a relationship then you should document the correlation properly as has been done on those posts and where it was demonstrated that there i s no evidence for a link.

By the way I note you say

For anyone who is interested please test it out like I have

Can we see the evidence of this observation?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

In reply to what force could be at work to make the tectonic plates active, I recently read an article by the man who gave us the "webbot," and he believes that instead of the middle of the earth being molten lead, he believes it's plasma. He explained how the plasma would be effected by the solar activity causing earthquakes. I read it here:

Disagreements with some of Patrick Geryl's conclusions

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you. If you don't get it...ya just don't get it and I am done trying. I have more to do than this silly stuff. I said what I had to say and provided more than one link and image. I said I based it on my observation and that is it. You are welcome to your opinion as I am mine. I can agree to disagree with you.

I learned a while ago that Phage is PURE distraction, and you have to learn how to ignore him/her and continue with the discussion with people who are interested.

Phage would argue with the sky to tell it that its not blue, ok.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Unless im missing something the only EQ in chile today june 1 2011 is a 5.1

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cohort

Date/Time UTC,Latitude,Longitude,Magnitude,Depth(Km),Location
2011-06-01 12:55:21, -37.545, -73.663, 6.2, 15.1, Offshore Bio-Bio. Chile

Source USGS below

USGS and EMSC have it. It has already gone off the RSOE page so yes you are missing it. That site is seriously not worth bothering with.

edit on 1/6/2011 by PuterMan because: To add ex tags

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Thanks for the tip

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cohort

No probs. You will find all you want here including the RSOE!

qvsdata.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Actually the fact that there has not been a 6+ since the 15th in Bougainville region. Papua New Guinea is realy unusual.

Apologies, I am a durr-brain. That was not that last one before this. I was looking at my Google Earth list and realised I had not updated it.

This was the last one:

2011-05-21 21:17:00, -30.775, -178.133, 6.1, 19.8, Kermadec Isls. Nz

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Yes. Let's not be distracted by facts.

BTW, at night the sky is black. Except for the stars and planets of course.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by MamaJ

If you want to see some research on the subject of solar flares and moon effects you could look at this:

and more importantly this:

If you still think there is a relationship then you should document the correlation properly as has been done on those posts and where it was demonstrated that there i s no evidence for a link.

By the way I note you say

For anyone who is interested please test it out like I have

Can we see the evidence of this observation?

Can I see evidence it does not cause them?

If you want to know the secret...I will tell ya. hahaha

When the sun flares out pretty big, wait a few days and tell me if an 6+ EQ happens. If it does awesome, if it doesn't I do not care. Think what ya may...I will too.

I do not need you or anyone to validate me or my opinions. I don't even know you and could care less to know anyone negative and quick to mouth off asking for proof after it has been given via links and images. When I do give it to you all throughout the thread it doesn't hit home, and then when asked to disprove my observation you come up with some kind of bs. I have no time for bs ...got three kids and am governed by fools.

Isn't that enough? Have mercy with words and please don't be so quick to think you have the Universe figured out. Its too complex and we as humans are probably as smart as the rock you ran over today. Science is ever changing....don't hold your breath thinking you know it all. Keep it real. My opinion is MINE....do what you may with your own. When you do....see how I react to you. I guarantee I for one will not be quick to tell you what you see and observe is false without hearing you out and even then....would not force my opinion onto you as factual. I have found the smartest of people sometimes do not have one speck of common sense.

I have tried to be nice...and still think I am doing a good job. Some of you though need to be taken down a notch though. Like...not beaten lol but put in your place.

Arrogance is not the new sexxy. lol

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You are not funny. You are not cute. You make yourself much smaller with your attitude of superiority. I am not trying to offend you but maybe one day looking in the mirror and really being honest with yourself may make your life much better in regards to relationships especially.

I actually wish you would refrain from even corresponding with me. Your negative energy is not wanted. I do wish you well and peace here on this Planet and beyond and.... may you find what you need in order to feel good about yourself without making others feel bad.

Peace out! xoxox

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FibroKat

Yeah, I thank you for bringing that into light, I had forgotten about that piece of news. I read so much I can't honestly remember what came from what! lol

I think there is a lot we do not know. As for the EQ in Chile I thought it would come today and voiced why I thought it did. I could be wrong...just going off my own observation within the last year 1/2. THATS ALL I wanted to convey and this thread got hi jacked...dang it all.

But..seriously. Thank you for the insight as I had forgotten all about that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join