It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Religion Supports a One World Government? (Buddhism does not).

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

contemplating nothingness is what makes us strive to make more of what we have (in life), meditating on the idea of budhism: helps a sound mind develope.
but absolute belief in the system is a flawed mind. imo.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I explained it in my opening post but will do so again.

Christianity believes the entire world is controlled by God, so there is already a world order. Muslims think the same, as do Jews. Buddhists, however, do not believe in an all-encompassing creator but personal salvation through your own means.

The three major religions all seek a one world government of their own, which is why there are pereptual problems, this directly benefits the powers behind the scenes that make money off of perpetual war. This is how the three major religions support the one world government.

Would war be happening in Pakistan if Christianity did not exist? Or how about Judaism and Islam? Religion is not the sole cause of war, but it is the sole justification of war.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

really so he had a full stomach ?

he vowed never to arise until he had found the Truth. After 49 days meditating, at the age of 35, he attained Enlightenment (Nirvana)"

49 days fulls stomach on rice and milk ?

or was he just above hunger line ?

or was he just below the full line ?

49 days limited food same position same enviroment = Psychosis

Psychosis = means abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality". People suffering from psychosis are described as psychotic. Psychosis is given to the more severe forms of psychiatric disorder, during which hallucinations and delusions and impaired insight may occur

Psychosis + budda =

People experiencing psychosis may report hallucinations or delusional beliefs, and may exhibit personality changes and thought disorder. Depending on its severity, this may be accompanied by unusual or bizarre behavior, as well as difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out the daily life activities.
"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis"
=

modern day buddism =)

like i said .... dillusions from starvation

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by Lagrimas

But since this can not be illustrated to another, the true way of teaching is the negative method, "not this, not that," in that the entire physical cosmos is impermanent and subject to suffering. This is an undeniable fact of life. The truth, which people try to conceal because they do not wish to live in a world so painful. However, if they experienced the bliss within (Budhahood) they would realize that the world is an illusion and their true spirit is infinite and powerful.

as opposed to other religions which teach that man is a sinful creature, needing the salvation of God or the prophets.
edit on 1-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

meh you dont get it, I know that we are infinite gods, I dont need budha to tell me. budhism is useless to the enlightened.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Well even if you don't believe in nirvana, Buddhism is a moral philosophy because it does not advocate murder or theft, and meditation is a peaceful activity that benefits the health of the body. Compare this to someone who prays desperately for salvation. Perhaps prayer makes them feel better, but because they are praying to themselves, they are communicating with their selves. It would be better to take out the middle man (God) and just search within your own self.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The fact that you're so overly worried about 'other' peoples beliefs shows me you have a lot to learn if you ever wish to not be reincarnated *sarcasm noted*
oh and i believe in nirvana: nevermind
edit on 1-6-2011 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
"The same goes for Buddhism. Visit a buddhist temple, talk to some monks, read the buddhist texts then compose your arguements. What you have learned through televsion and a few minutes on the internet is not enough knowledge to be able to understand what you are arguing about."

visit a buddhist temple ???

Why don't a visit a church and as the christians there side of the story ??

what about the catholics?? there version ?

the jews?

the muslims??

how about the scientists?

but hey what about the mental hospital i could walk in there im sure i'll get the same

"englightenment" as i would in the temples

all your doing is asking me to go into a biased insititution to be brain washed and hog fed with there version of "reality "

even though they have nothign more to offer then the next guy

well except maybe a little philosophy and meditation which i agree with is good

but lets not call it buddism lets call it what it is ...

meditation and a touch of philosophy food for the body and mind ?

no nirvana no enlightenemnt no budda leave that # for mythlogical gods zues apollo aphrodiate jesus ganesh shiva horus etc etc

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Not necessary a one world rothschld govt?

Are you sure about that?

This is a group worth looking into especially as 'RUSSELL' their founder was buried under a pyramid structure AND was a freemason.. I believe that 'Jehovah' is also the god of the Freemasons.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Although the Buddha fasted for a while he initially gained enlightenment after 7 days, not 49 days. Afterwards he continued to meditate because he no longer needed food, although fasting is not the most important aspect of Buddhism. Buddhists do not have to fast for 7 days or 49 days, since that would go against moderation. If anything it proves the Buddha was enlightened because he could meditate for so long without food. But Buddhism goes beyond the life of the Buddha, it's not by any means the best philosophy ever, since many different philosophies can be used to obtain the same end, but Buddhism is a rational one and respected for its insights.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

It's a fact that I'm not worried about other people's beliefs. If I was, I probably wouldn't have criticized 3/4 of the world by denouncing the 3 major religions. I just dismissed over a billion people's beliefs, and yet you say I'm worried about other people's beliefs?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Elliot

One language, one people, one government, all faiths under one creative mother. The essense of utopia. (and) The day we will be invited in to 'heaven' (the galactic federation of planets)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I'm not telling you to go into a Buddhist temple, I'm not even telling you any specific books to read, although I could give you a good list if you wanted.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

"Afterwards he continued to meditate because he no longer needed food"

Are you sure of the things you talk about? Surely, as the story is told, the Buddha died from eating spoiled pork. He wandered into town with his 'beggers' bowl once a day and ate like all the other monks. Why argue if you are unsure of what you speak of?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

It's a fact that I'm not worried about other people's beliefs. If I was, I probably wouldn't have criticized 3/4 of the world by denouncing the 3 major religions. I just dismissed over a billion people's beliefs, and yet you say I'm worried about other people's beliefs?

You dismissed their belief, lol, who are you to do that?

we are ALL gods, means they are too, means their beliefs are as important as yours.

yes by denouncing others faiths im sorry you are clearly showing yourself to be worried about what other people think, and not in a good way, if you dont understand this, you are way of course. the laughter at the end of your post is a mystery to me.

it seems to me you are a child of ego.. is this what budhism does to people? not good.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas

You dismissed their belief, lol, who are you to do that?

we are ALL gods, means they are too, means their beliefs are as important as yours.

yes by denouncing others faiths im sorry you are clearly showing yourself to be worried about what other people think, and not in a good way, if you dont understand this, you are way of course. the laughter at the end of your post is a mystery to me.

it seems to me you are a child of ego.. is this what budhism does to people? not good.

No this is not what Buddhism does to people, he is NOT a Buddhist. I believe his intentions are to both feed his egoic need to argue and to create ignorance surrounding the topic of Buddhism.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

The story goes, he was poisoned, but he wished to reach paranirvana sooner than he was fated to do so, and leave his body a bit before his time (he was still 80), so he ate the poison pork willingly. It also doesn't make sense why he would eat pork in the first place if he was supposedly a vegan. The story is basically he did this willingly in order to reach the final state of nirvana (you also have to realize that death is not the end for Buddhists since the Buddha had at least 3 documented lifetimes before the one where he reaches enlightenment).

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Why would i want to read books about a budda? and enlightenment when we just went through the fact the the man was

Psychotic

means abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality".

the man is mistook enlightenment with a bad trip from the cocktail of chemicals in his mind ....

People experiencing psychosis may report hallucinations or delusional beliefs, and may exhibit personality changes and thought disorder. Depending on its severity, this may be accompanied by unusual or bizarre behavior, as well as difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out the daily life activities.

Do you realize how many kids on Acid LCD Herion CRACK Meth '___' could also have this same "enlightenment"? and call it "truth" "troooth"

would you take them serious? i sure would not .

Do you know why nobody else has reached this enlightenment?

its a farce ....

My problem is the way they try and sell "truth" and "enlightenment"

when we both know its hearsay and a dillusion

i like buddism for philosophy and meditation but nothing more . But to falsly lead all those poor people into believing they can achieve enlightement and have them dedicate there whole lives to only die without ever reaching it ..

what do they conclude?

"oh i didn't try hard enough"

kinda like prayers ?

"oh i didn't pray hard enough "

" so he ate the poison pork willingly"

lol kinda like jesus knowingly died on the cross?

kinda like al queada blowing them selfs up ?

damn suicide sure is the trend lol

edit on 1-6-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Many of your assumptions about the individual religions are wrong.

For example, Islam is NOT about matyrdom. That's what you've been led to believe by the MSM.

SOME of Islam is DEFINITELY about a single world government. They would like the entire world to be united under Islam. One of the crazier sentiments of a small sect of Islam (the one that Ahmindinijad looks to) has a stated aim of a major battle with Christianity, resulting in the Islamic takeover of the World.
edit on 1-6-2011 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

No, all opinions are not the same. Some people may have opinions that a heavy rock falls faster than a light rock. Should I respect their opinion because they are "gods" as you say? No, they are not gods. The only way to achieve divinity is through truth, not through lies.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Bring any argument to the floor if you like, I'd prefer if you brought facts to the table rather than personal insults.

All things are impermanent and attachment to these things cause suffering. This is undeniable fact. Try and argue around it if you like.
edit on 1-6-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join