It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greys in Anicent history, or was God a Grey?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Looking at a few different websites and at various photographs of cave paintings, sculptures and the like, it seems the Greys have been watching us since the dawn of time, or maybe further?

This first picture was taken from a cave painting found in the KJimberly Area of Austrailia, and it reported to be 17,000 years old:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5a41edf5e0d.jpg[/atsimg]

notice the large heads, enormous eyes?

Next is a sample of Bolivian Rock art, this image is over 1,000 years old, from Vallagrande, Bolivia

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e5900ced209e.jpg[/atsimg]

This was found in the Step Pyramid Saqqara, Egypt and close-up

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6904d57883f.jpg[/atsimg]

See a familiar pattern here?
This is just 3 samples of the info I found and since its 3:30 am here, I'll post more tomorrow when i can think more clearly

edit on 6/1/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I really do enjoy seeing these type of ancient depictions of what we would see today as an alien "Grey". I find them fascinating, and believe it to be evidence that ancient alien contact was indeed probable.

Here's what gets me about the whole "Gods" thing that doesn't always sit right with me. I don't believe our ancestors where stupid. I think they were just as bright as we are today (minus the access to instant information we have now). I'm also pretty sure that tales of other types of beings have been around for just as long as these depictions. You know, like how there are tales of dwarves, orcs, and elves today for example. With that in mind, I find it sometimes hard to accept or believe that our ancestors actually thought these beings where gods, or at least in the same sense of God that we have today, you know, creator(s) of everything and such.

Just my thoughts on the matter. Great images btw, especially that last one. I've never seen it before. Is it genuine? Do you know? Good post none the less.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Yes, it's a fascinating concept alright. It is almost tempting to jump to the conclusion that the God of the bible is an alien race. It would certainly explain a lot of inconsistencies and mysteries of the faith. It would also neatly explain things like apparitions of Mary and Angels (Invisibility cloaking and holographic projection), assumption into heaven (tractor beams or teleporting) the supposed coming rapture, (a hand picked bunch of humans chosen to be removed from the planet to be returned when the world settles down again) why we need to pray (telepathic communication with God or the supreme leader of the race)

The list goes on and on......

edit on 1-6-2011 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hi OP, thankyou very much for that thread! Because just yesterday I was also thinking about that first picture (I saw it once before), and if it really could depict greys.

But really striking is the third picture of paintings in the Pyramid at Saqqara! Is there any possibility to get a higher resolution of that pic? I tried and searched for it, but was not lucky.

I'm very interested in it, because as far as I can see (and if it's real and not hoaxed), then that painting really shows something, that seems to fit the main characteristics (white/grey skin color and dark big eyes) and proportions (even the height compared to the men also depicted in that painting!) of the beings we nowadays call the greys!

Really intriguing...
edit on 1/6/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
You are very right my friend. Humans will give all the reasons under the sun that it is not visitors from off world. But it was and they are still visiting. Thanks for the post.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Hey there HomerNC,

I didn't know you were into this kind of thing ... but seeing as you are then may I invite you to check-out my website ... I think you might enjoy it ... besides the text there are hundreds of pics like this that I've used for comparison of this very subject

Some of the pictures / information I've included make it pretty much undeniable (but that doesn't stop the diehards trying) ... and besides other images like those that you've added there are quite a few that might surprise you (they did me) !

www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

oh yes, aliens/ufo/ancient astronauts is the main reason i joined ats, that and the mystical, paranormal are my bread n butter for discussion. I joined your website, and i am working on other ideas for threads on alternative history. Conventional scholars are incorrect about our history. we definitely have proof on the earth that civilization predates the conventional date of 6,000 years ago, hell, the ruins in south America are at least 10k years old, dont get me started on the sphinx!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The first two images are interesting, but do not necessarily depict aliens. Without knowing for sure what was being depicted, it is hard to tell for sure what is in the images. It could be a depiction of souls, or possibly a depiction of a ritual that was performed using ritual masks. Or it could even be of aliens, but it is hard to make the leap to the more radical theory without giving thought to the more plausible explanations.

As far as the third image goes, I have seen a close up of the image before, somewhere here on ATS, but my search is failing me. I did find another site through a Google search for the image, that shows a close up, and that will have to do for now. Just scroll down towards the bottom of the page and you will see it. It is an image of offerings being made to a vase. I know this image has been here on ATS in the past and if my ATS search finally pays off, I will post a link to that thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

I agree, I dont say its the smoking gun of ancient aliens, but the resemblance is uncanny

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
As promised here is the link to another discussion on the third picture and other images that have been questioned here on ATS previously.
edit on 6/1/2011 by AlienCarnage because: Fixed link

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Wow, Thank you for that, now i feel like a moron for posting that last pic
Fail thread

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

I agree, I dont say its the smoking gun of ancient aliens, but the resemblance is uncanny

The resemblance is uncanny isn't it..... I wonder why that could be? I'm more of the opinion the the 'whatever they are' depicted on the cave art have been morphed in the last 60 - 70 years or so to represent an alien race rather than the 'grey' theory began and then the artwork started turning up as 'evidence'.

Seeing as we have no ideas what it is the artists were trying to represent, it's not possible to state definitively what they are or are not, but personally my thoughts are they represent the dead and also possibly shamanistic masks and costume. Difference between my thinking that and the theory that they represent ET life is that we know death is a concept that the artist would have been familiar with and we also know shamanistic culture existed. We have no proof whatsoever physically of ET visitation (proof, not speculation).

ETA, natch one of them is a vase, should have read the remainder of the post before replying

edit on 1-6-2011 by something wicked because: ETA text explains.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I would not say a fail, it is good to keep questioning, and that is a good tool to increase knowledge.

Just looking at pictures of paintings and hieroglyphs from the past is a good tool to understand our ancient ancestors and the world in which they lived.

Pictures such as the ones you posted were one of the things that brought me here to ATS in the first place. No matter what they turn out to be, they are still interesting pieces of history.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Interesting. I have seen the first two pictures before but never thought of the ET angle. That's pretty much an intriguing theory but as somebody pointed out, we can never be sure what was being depicted. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Wow... Thankyou, AlienCarnage, for your Information! That reminds me, what an excellent investigator Internos was. I'm sorry that he isn't here any longer.

To HomerinNC: Nevermind, it was not your fault, because - as Internos explained in that other thread - that picture was possibly manipulated to make it look like it would depict something strange!

Anyhow, keep on, as we know from the work of Jaques Vallée, history still is full of strange occurences, that are worth being investigated!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

oh yes, aliens/ufo/ancient astronauts is the main reason i joined ats, that and the mystical, paranormal are my bread n butter for discussion. I joined your website, and i am working on other ideas for threads on alternative history. Conventional scholars are incorrect about our history. we definitely have proof on the earth that civilization predates the conventional date of 6,000 years ago, hell, the ruins in south America are at least 10k years old, dont get me started on the sphinx!

A man after my own heart

I'd always loved ancient history ... paricularly the Egyptians and Mayans ... right back from primary school. But 2 seperate incidents occured in the mid-90's that sent me on a research mission in an effort to confirm data that I'd acquired ... and it has gone on from there.

The things that I have discovered (see The Atlantean Analysis) leave me in no doubt whatsoever that convensional history is way off ... but the 'scholars' are too stubborn to accept it.

Well met HomerNC.

Woody

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
OOPS !!!

edit on 1-6-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I stick to the story that God is the creator of the universe and grey aliens are biological entities from outerspace who like to remain secret and do a range of different things, one being suck the emotional energy out of the people they choose.

Ancient greys is the success of the government - disinformation. The reason why the government thought of doing a series on ancient aliens is because the History channel let their team do a show on Dulce - Bill Birnes confirmed it himself. They want you to think anything other than what happened, so disinformation has an easy goal, all they want us to do is think about something and talk about something, how easy is that?

I personally believe the aliens were here about 30 years ago but not know. I am saying it could be the US government behind all phenomena, but it is getting lesser and lesser by the minute.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

A man after my own heart

I'd always loved ancient history ... paricularly the Egyptians and Mayans ... right back from primary school. But 2 seperate incidents occured in the mid-90's that sent me on a research mission in an effort to confirm data that I'd acquired ... and it has gone on from there.

The things that I have discovered (see The Atlantean Analysis) leave me in no doubt whatsoever that convensional history is way off ... but the 'scholars' are too stubborn to accept it.

Well met HomerNC.

Woody

Woodwytch, I'm intrested but cautious. I don't think Atlantis is anything other than the basis of a fable/parable used by Plato and there is absolutely no proof that this is not the case - there really isn't. But, would be interested to hear about the 2 separate incidents that took you on a different path.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by woodwytch

A man after my own heart

Well met HomerNC.

Woody

Woodwytch, I'm intrested but cautious. I don't think Atlantis is anything other than the basis of a fable/parable used by Plato and there is absolutely no proof that this is not the case - there really isn't. But, would be interested to hear about the 2 separate incidents that took you on a different path.

Hey there something wicked,

I completely agree ... and I have a very different idea of what the term Atlantis meant symbolically to the ancients ... hence the reason for analysis.
I'm so pleased that you picked up on that.

You only have to see the newspapers or threads on here to see that someone claims to have 'discovered' Atlantis every other week ... and they do not realize their search if a futile one because the word 'Atlantis' does not mean what they think it means ... and I believe that Plato had possibly heard the term and as a writer decided to create a fanciful tale around the term that was embroidered with half truths either to make the story more exciting ... or because he missed the point and got the real details mixed-up.

The details of the two separate incidents are what prompted me to write 'The Atlantean Analysis' and you can read the serialized version of Part 2 for FREE by clicking the link below (if you decide to read through it I'd be interested to hear your opinions on the subject);

www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Woody

top topics

<<   2 >>

join