It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Significance of colors in dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hi All,

Before I fall asleep one some occassions ill awake to see certain colors and smudges on the cielings (on some occassion even what looked like an insect or shadow). Its usually the period just before I fall asleep and usually within a few seconds ill snap out of it. I know its a dream state as the ceiling/wall when i remember it is different from what it actually looks like. I saw twice something orange which caused the biggest WTF reaction. The first time was about 4 months ago I saw what looked like an orange foam nerf gun dart (lol i know) twurling above my head and most recently what looked like orange and blu streamers hanging from the ceiling. After waking up and within a few seconds its gone and im always aware I was dreaming it albeit some times I am a touched freaked out.

Now before every one goes on about demons/monsters/aliens/mind control etc...please stop. I want a rationale explanation. This usually happens most often when im stressed or really tired. Is there a logical/rationale explanation to this?

join