It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Offer My Healing Powers To All In Need

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is my first time to send a reply to a thread at ATS, but I'm going to bite on this one. (Power in Numbers). I 'm a diebetic and it has aalready damaged the nerves in my feet, with no hope of healing . So I'm drinking.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ignore these trolls.. Your brain is an amazing thing!!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9082689270ae.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 1-6-2011 by NewWorldDisorder because: embed

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
please fix the fact that i need glasses as i can only see up close, it's really bad and doesn't help that i got shampoo in my eyes, i just drank the water
edit on 2011/1/6 by misterbananas because: (no reason given)

link   
I live with no thyroid hormone, and take synthetic thyroid, due to Hashimotos when my first baby was born. I don't mind taking the medicine, but my body doesn't metabolize calories they way other people do because it just doesn't recognize all the synthetic meds. I have to run 3 miles a day and barely eat to keep from gaining weight. I would love to eat healthy food again and not have to push my body so hard. Also, the lack of natural thyroid hormone and taking the synthetic hormone gives me nervousness and anxiety in regards to decision making. I would love to be free of that. And asthma...that came on as an adult; life threatening. Looking at me, you'd never ever guess I have these conditions. I look and act like a super healthy person...only from tremendous self care, healthy eating and exercise. I would love to rest a little bit (: Also, I could use healing in my heart in regards to being loved. Thanks. Going to drink my nice cold glass of spring water now. Bless you for sharing your energy. That is very unselfish of you.

link   
I need to be healed from my hidden ailments please!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Cool,

please heal my body and rid of any bad stuff.

drinking,
Thank you.
edit on 6/1/2011 by Overtime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Honestly , ... If you would please .... I have Constant knee pains (multiple bone spurs on back of cap), and my Bi- polar brain needs some love too... thanks so much... drinking now......

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Need healing , I'm losing my hearing.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PURPLEMAN

I live in Clinton Iowa on 6th Ave. I have been diagnosed with colitis just a month ago . I have been dealing with tremendous pain . I have heard of people like you . If you can heal this colitis I could go back to work and maybe my girl friend would come back . This is no joke !!!! You other people that don't believe , well you apparently are vary narrow minded ..

edit on 1-6-2011 by Cassperssoapbox because: Misspelled a word

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Because I have a lot of problems at home. Particularly emotional problems with family. And a lot of internalized anger, etc. I feel like nobody cares about me. Sometimes I think to myself I'd be better off dead. And I know that's not true but I can't help but feel that way all the time. Please heal me. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I need some energy. I suffer from social anxiety and have not left my house for 10 years. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I could use some healing. I got some wounds from off roading.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

hi there and thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

u tryen to say somthing is in the water?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join