It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Scouts celebrate 100 years in 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Going by my partners Guiding history I would not put it past them.. did you know they have a secret handshake to recognise other Guides... and they have their own law and a special day every year... sounds much more like some dark secret cabal to me.

Fortunately for me here in the UK the Guides celebrated their centenary in 2009.. *phew* good luck to you guys across the pond, me thinks your being set up for something..

BTW I think Anita Roddick was one of those dastardly Girl Guides.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Well I certainly wouldnt be so calm about it since you still got a monarchy in that part of the world to worry about.
It wouldn't surprise me if the girl guides were nothing but an extension of their power over here in the west.

Thank you for the concern and stay vigilant, the secret war is far from over.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Yes, I think your right *looks over shoulder* I think they make a special pledge to Queen and Country, tho I am not sure if I am allowed to talk about this *looks over shoulder again*

Keep safe.. and watch out for the Brownies..

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
OMG! Hollywood is telling us the future - AGAIN!

The movie coming soon is called Girl Scout Cookies

That is way too freaky. I'm packing my gear and getting ready for what is to come.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If that wasn't all there was the tell about about brownies a few years back

Brownie Points

Trixie Veronica, the world's oldest living Brownie shares her views about being involved in one of the most powerful organized associations in existence.

The more I research the grimmer it looks.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The main thing is we the truth seekers, the freedom fighters found the truth and exposed TPTB evil scheme once again using an "Organization" as a cover for a more sinister motive.....of course the NWO.

Decades of planning, decades of patient devious waiting, dozens upon dozens of intricately woven schemes and plots all adding up to the final culmination of events, which they will decide at their own choosing, when the elites find it is right. Such sweet innocence such as the "Girl Scouts" can only be devious, those little mutants have a power over us and its time we break it, before another one of their plans possibly might happen.

You should be commended, and also keep a constant guard up for this detailed analysis of yet another legion of the NWO.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
See the proof is everywhere and blatantly in our face....TPTB are removing posts to silence you. Its still all good, we will keep the truth alive and keep the spotlight on those little soul eaters.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
In anticipation of the 2012 date I noticed that the Girl Scouts are wearing their compass badges crooked to indicate the coming pole shift. I never believed in pole shifts until I saw the crooked badges. Now I know its coming.

The dates to watch in 2012 when the Girl Scout execute their plans are:

March 10-11 with a possible display of the largest cookie booth ever, beware the cookie is the Girl Scout weapon of choice
April 21 with cookie set on stun the GSA will reveal the fashionable five leaders of their NWO
Fall 2012 - at some date yet to be revealed the GSA domination of the world will be completed.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

See the proof is everywhere and blatantly in our face....TPTB are removing posts to silence you. Its still all good, we will keep the truth alive and keep the spotlight on those little soul eaters.

Bless you for your loyalty and righteous ways.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join