It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would Happen if the World were more Female-Oriented?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

Now, this is what I wanted to bring up. Do you notice how when one male is with a group of females, he seems to act nicer and softer? Now that totally changes if there are multiple males competing over said females, but if it is just one male and one or more females, I see that the male seems less agressive.

Estrogen filled pheromones do seem to calm me down. So it is an interesting idea, I dont discriminate so it can go either way. Interesting thought..

edit on 6/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
excuse

edit on 6/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I would have a shoe allowance

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Sometimes i look around and i have to wonder if i do belong to the female species, i hate the way that woman are stereotyped by the media and then seem to become victim to this stereotyping. I hate belonging to a group of people whose main ambitions in life are the aquisition of handbags, shoes and chocolate.
At least on ATS, the girls know what really matters, so do the boys for that matter.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
In history from about 45,000 BCE to about 8,000 BCE matriarchal societies were prominently on this planet. Here is a link that discusses this:

www.anandaseva.org...

Here is an example of one of the last Matriarchal societies in existence today.

news.softpedia.com...

I also believe that there were many other matriarchal societies that were in existence in past times but many are now spoken of as mythology. Their written records of their history were destroyed by men...but by word of mouth they live on.
edit on 1-6-2011 by caladonea because: Add more info

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Sandwiches for all.... Woot Woot!!

Nah but seriously if there were less men, then they would probably have even more power and form little packs or harems led by an alpha male. Women can be just as malicous as guys as well. I do not think its an accident that the men to women ratio is more or less 50:50

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
In history from about 45,000 BCE to about 8,000 BCE matriarchal societies were prominently on this planet. Here is a link that discusses this:

www.anandaseva.org...

Here is an example of one of the last Matriarchal societies in existence today.

news.softpedia.com...

I also believe that there were many other matriarchal societies that were in existence in past times but many are now spoken of as mythology. Their written records of their history were destroyed by men...but by word of mouth they live on.
edit on 1-6-2011 by caladonea because: Add more info

here check this out, from the wiki
wiki link

The Mosuo defy categorization within traditional Western definitions.[citation needed] While they have aspects of a matriarchal culture, in that women are, in many households, the head of the house; property is passed through the female line; and women tend to make the business decisions; yet political power tends to be in the hands of males, which disqualifies them as a true matriarchy.

did you see the last part,

yet political power tends to be in the hands of males, which disqualifies them as a true matriarchy.

as for your first link it appears to be a sales pitch for some new age who do vodo bs, not once did they ever mention any verifiable matriarchal society, find better links if you want to make a point.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Be kind, compassionate and fair to all humans.

Then just try to remember that males, females, adults, and children all all human.

I don't need the World to be "female" oriented.

This is a false dichotomy. One I reject.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Nothing my friend. Nothing would be different. Greed and power knows no gender.
edit on 1-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
push the panic button then run and run fast.

I guess people seem to forget how pms days seem to get out of control.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by lovetoeat
push the panic button then run and run fast.

I guess people seem to forget how pms days seem to get out of control.

Yeah last week it was : "OMG I love you so much, you are so perfect and nice, you make me a happy women!"
Now this week is : "You're such an asshole, you never do anything for me, we should end this, I don't love you."

At least it only lasts 5-6 days a month, she's been perfect for the rest of the 2 years since now.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Okay I have the answers....

When one man is with ten females his chances of getting sex from one of them has increased. He will not have to work as hard at it if he was one of ten males with one female.

Another reason is just like what happens with the lyons in the jungle...the male watches to see which one of the chics drinks the most and then leaps into action....just as they would going after a herd of wildebeasts.....

This could have been one of the dumbest posts I've ever read.....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I have to disagree. Women just have one fatal flaw over man and that's they don't get along with each other. Their relationships are very weak compared to that of a man. For example, entertainment girl groups don't not last as long as male groups. From the Supreme's to Spice Girls, En Vogue to Destiny's child. They can be your best friend for life it only takes a small divide suddenly she is your rival. Temptations still tour, where are the Supremes? We'd prolly be in just as many if not more wars. Hilary Clinton is a good model, whats she doing now? Part of the war machine

Men can work with people they don't like and have no issues. If its a task that needs to be done, I can hate your guts and work right along side you in the trenches, in the office, or anywhere else a task needs completion. Women have a bigger problem doing that. I laugh cause in my yearbook there was a section called Inseparables. All three of those female "best friends" hate each other now or have gone their separate ways. The males still hang out.

I know males who slept with each others Ex's and they are still boys let that situation be reversed its not happening. Pain thresholds are debatable. Lets not bring up child birth 1) not every women goes through it, and not everyone does so naturally with no drugs. 2) Many women now scream for the Epidural as soon as the hit the door. Child birth has changed from the days you popped a squat dropped one out and were back in the field the next day. That's a woman right there! lol 3) Your built for the task if I were to take a male equivalent i suppose it would be passing a kidney stone, at least women are built for the stretch. Try having a jagged ball of calcium forced down your urinary tract.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I would say the comments are funny at most, some right, but seriously, a more feminine world would be worse. And its happening already now. Im not saying a male leading society is perfect, but its better.

Who did the serpent deceive in the garden? Was it Adam? Or was it Eve?

1 Timothy 2:14 "And Adam was not deceived, but the woman, having been deceived, fell into transgression."

Women taking lead just means its not what they were designed to do. And when a man is around women, because of the nature of what society has become, turn into wimps. Today's male is weaker and less aggressive than the earlier male of this world. Men now are lazier, work less, and give in to women's demands way to easily. The state of the male vs female domination is all out of whack.

Have you watched the commercial with the feminine Adam in the Adam and Eve story? The woman is totally turned off from a 'feminine' man. Men are to be strong, confident, and stubborn to a point, that get things done.

The Rockefellers started the womans rights movement to destabilize the family and social status. By making women more in control, it throws off the roles that were set from Creation. Who do you think promotes abortions, created Planned Parenthood giving women 'control or choice' over their babies? the Rockefellers. They want a NWO with as much chaos as possible, and this is one more way to do it.

www.whale.to...

www.depopulation.newworldorderuniversity.com...

And also, if the world was more women oriented, which now is like 40/50(man/woman) if not 25/75(man/woman), the world would be out of control. Women can be led around after any type of distraction. And if a country was 'On Sale' the woman leaders would fight over it to buy it. Women don't think about decisions, they feel. That is why they were meant to be the nurturers, supporters of Men. Men think logically to make decisions and stick to them much more than a woman does.

It does say mankind for general term of the species or humankind. Not womankind
edit on 1-6-2011 by Seektruthalways1 because: video was not working

edit on 1-6-2011 by Seektruthalways1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hmmmmm...

I think maybe the underlying reason I started this thread is because I need to get laid.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

My answer is to buck up, like the men say at work 'grow some balls' and show your boss.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I love threads like these they point out so many interesting things you'd think people knew about themselves.

Personally in my life the ONLY females I even acknowledge as a female is my Girlfriend and my Mother. The rest of the women I know and deal with on any consistent basis I deal with as PEOPLE just like the other men I deal with.

What this means is I do not give special consideration to ANYONE based on their gender, Nor do I believe anyone else should. Does this make me unpopular with women? YES it does , you want to know why?

BECAUSE THE WORLD IS ALREADY FOCUSED ON WOMEN!!!

Think about it if a dude ANY dude said some of the stuff the women in your life say to you on a fairly consistent basis you'd bust them in the mouth without thinking twice.... Yet when a woman says this it's oh well that's not very nice!

This is why most of the women I deal with are at the least ambivalent about me, I don't cater to them. I don't coddle them if they say something stupid I'll tell them exactly what I think of what they said just like i would with a guy. This isn't to say I'm not diplomatic i'm just no MORE diplomatic than I would be if a dude said something idiotic.

The best part is since I've started doing this my life is much simpler. Many women don't like not getting the usual bowing and scraping they're used to but that just points out which women I should NOT TRUST and should avoid.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Post a better link you say...well when I posted I did my very best at that moment.....and if that isn't good enough for you ..so be it....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Nukes would fly over who has the most shoes.
But seriously, we had Margret Thatcher...
NO ONE wants another Margret Thatcher...

Or her shoes....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39cf259a01e7.jpg[/atsimg]

TG

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I would like to see more MARRIED women with children in politics but I don't believe a woman should be President or PM simply because they also become chief of the military.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join