It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would Happen if the World were more Female-Oriented?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Okay, I wanted to bring this up. First off, I am male, but I wanted to bring up an interesting phenomenon.

As of late, I somehow luckily met a bunch of new female friends. I have been hanging out with them recently, and it is nice to have that feminine energy in my life.

Now, this is what I wanted to bring up. Do you notice how when one male is with a group of females, he seems to act nicer and softer? Now that totally changes if there are multiple males competing over said females, but if it is just one male and one or more females, I see that the male seems less agressive.

I have seen the hardest toughest guys melt and simmer down when talking to a pretty lady. Almost to the point of hilarity. Their voice gets softer, they all disarmed, it is a really amazing thing to witness.

What would it be like if there were a larger ratio of females to males in the world? Let's say 30% male and 70% female. Would this lead to a better world? I mean because there were more females to go around, it would seem that males would be less agressive, etc.

Also, let us imagine, our political leaders were females. Let's just set aside reality for one second and imagine that.

This theory needs work, and I will add more to it later, but what do you think?

Would a more feminine global mindset be what we need?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Less aggressive, probably yes.

Less productive, probably yes.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Dear SolarE-Souljah,

It actually works both ways. When women are alone they tend to socially mess with one another. I have three daughters and they refer to this as girl games, they don't participate in them. Both sexes are on their best behavior when they are in fairly evenly mixed groups. My opinion.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The 28th of every month would be a Holiday.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I dislike hanging out with guys who act hard, really limits any potential conversation for them. I've been blessed to have a good group of friends, male and female who don't act hard and negetive.

I think you need to find some nicer male friends
There is a definite difference between hangout out with all male / female groups, but I don't think either making men more effeminate or only voting women politicians / hiring CEO's would do us good.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The world would be a better place if females had more power. Women are more organized, more prepared, and work harder for things. The only thing that men are better at than women, is physical labour. Everything else, women are better at. They're also more attractive, and more nurturing than men. Men need female guidance to succeed. Behind every good man, is a good woman. Women, have better pain tolerance, better multitasking, better smell, and overall a better sense of life.

Not all women are perfect, and not all men are pigs. There is always a middle ground. However, if you take the majority from each gender, you find what I said above is true.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
All politicians would be just like Diane Feinstein.
Chew on that abit, bitter huh?
Now spit it out and wash with a disinfectant.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
I have seen the hardest toughest guys melt and simmer down when talking to a pretty lady.

You just pointed out the main problem, men become stupid and weak when around beautiful women.

I have worked with men only teams in workplaces and also, I've been often times the only man around in jobs or even school. ( Men really don't go to school has much )

When I was the only man around, most girls looked up to me for approval on various decisions and actions they made. It was pretty amazing to see, how women act totally different if only one man is around.

Like I said, I have also been in men only situations. I must say, in intellectual work, men do a lot better with no women around. Because men are dumbasses idiots that think with their sexual brain, especially if there are more men around then women.

If the majority of the workers are women, the hypocrisy level is amazing. Even, trough this, the work does get done properly.

So, if I look at my life experiences!

Women should work with only one male boss and men should work with only men.
This is totally subjective and I didn't make researches on this, but I wouldn't be surprised if what I say is close to the bulls-eye.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

Yeah, I'm sure it would be all gumdrops and rainbows.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This can't happen...We'd have WW3 in no time...

I mean look at some of the women who have power now, or in recent times...

Condie, Hillary, Palin, Bachman etc...friekin' bunch of megalomaniacs if I've ever seen one...

They'd have one of their hot flashes and hit "the button" in a hormonal rage...

edit on 31-5-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: just because

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Im not sure there would be much of a difference. I recently saw a special on the local news about how women in power seem to be more abrasive then men in power. Most of the interviewees were females who worked under female bosses. You could argue that its just percieved that way because women are supposed to act a certain way according to social norms. But who knows

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
12 wars every year. 1 for every month... boo yah

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I mean yeah Ofcourse when a male is with a group of females there is no need to be aggressive so yeah he will be less aggressive by nature.

And if there were more females or alot more females then males on the planet it would be neccessarily th eperfect world unless you are saying females have better traits and have better habits and our built better then males. Ihope that is not what you are saying. I think it should obviously be a balance.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
This is a really complex issue which i cant go into now ( its 2.30am), from the worship of female goddess'es i have to suspect that woman had power at some point in history, how did we lose it? this is all speculation mind you. Men have physical power over woman, that has given them superiority, i suspect that if women were the leaders of the world would they allow theyre sons (fruits of theyre wombs) to go off to battle? i wouldnt, but im sure there are exceptions to the rule. Sorry not very well written because im very tired and have just finished reading the hungry caterpillar to by poorly daughter.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
-Women hold more grudges than men. Women can literally be nasty when they don't get along with someone. The majority of men will just shrug it off and either make-up or move on.

-They're great communicators, but sometimes they take forever to get to the point. They explain everything in the smallest detail. Men will make it quick and come straight to the point.

-If you think our deficit is bad now, it probably will be double the amount if they spend as much as my wife does.

-I'm sure there would be more negotiating than saber rattling. Guys tend to want to go gung-ho into battle when they get pissed off or someone tries to intimidate them.

-I don't know about the younger generation of women, they seem to be more physical and violent than the previous generations. I see more young women physically fighting each other than men now at days.

-Really, I think it's a horse a piece. Both sexes have bad traits and good traits. (Just trying to be politically correct :lol

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Actually, in very Ancient times, a Goddess was worshiped my most cultures in the world. Women outnumbered the men, I was told, and the woman were the doctors and scientists of the times. when a child needed birthed, a Midwife was called, and when a cow got sick, a wise woman was called. Then came the Church, and they needed to take all of this over for themselves, because a profit could then be realized. So an evil plan was hatched, and millions of women were murdered in the name of the Christian God, and were called "witches," which in the ancient tongues means nothing more than "wise woman." After this, men ran everything, and anyone alive today can easily see what the men have done to the Earth, because their God commanded them to "dominate" over the Earth and all things within it. So, would Planet Earth be better if Women were in power? A resounding YES! would be this man's answer to that.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Some of these responses cracked me up (holiday every 28th day, etc.) but I would question if the gender's overall disposition would change. In other words, society has more or less dictated traditional gender roles - the male being the more aggressive alpha and the female being the gentler and more nurturing beta - and I wonder if that would change should that balance be altered or reversed...

TG

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Wow good responses so far.

Someone brought up the good point of having one male to many females, how the females react to the one male being there.

That brings me to my next point.

My vision has each male with a harem of females. In this way, many babies could be made and ensure the survival of our species. Having a male there would keep the women in check and the male would be super stoked.

If that isn't utopia, I don't know what is.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimpy327
The 28th of every month would be a Holiday.

Are you making an assumption that females experiences the same "event" on the exact 28th day of every month? Eg, 4/28/11, 5/28/11....

Or, is this a generalization?

Heck, I'm all for a monthly holiday but, I was really curious about what you meant.

Thanks

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

Do you notice how when one male is with a group of females, he seems to act nicer and softer?

I have seen the hardest toughest guys melt and simmer down when talking to a pretty lady.

That's only because they want to get in their pants. Its a different story after that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join