It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Military soldiers conduct "virginity tests" on female protesters.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is wrong on about 37 different levels:
Washington Post

"...one general used a news conference to make negative remarks about women who mingle with men during the sit-ins and suggested lewd acts were taking place in protest camps.

“There were girls with young men in one tent. Is this rational? There were drugs; pay attention!” Gen. Ismail Etman, the council spokesman, said at the end of March.

(...snip...)

“When we went to the military prison, me and the girls, we were placed in a room with two doors and a window. The two doors were wide open,” she said. “The girl takes off all her clothes to be searched while there were cameras outside filming to fabricate prostitution charges against us later on,” she added.

It's pure insanity. I'm a man, and this story makes me hate men. Ignorant, violent, savage, abusive men.

You could chalk this up as a story to bash Egyptians or Islamic culture, but this is at it's root a story that illustrates why NO ONE individual or NO ONE group should have so much power over others.

Truth is, similar abuses like this happen in every culture where men (usually) have absolute control over those who are in their custody.

In short, this is why I don't trust government, and 100% agree with Alex Jones that we need to be vigilant and always QUESTION AUTHORITY.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
yes this is disturbing msm reported thay physically forced the activists to let them "docters" check there ladies parts whith solders watching. its basically rape
im curious to why we are hearing about it in the us?
edit on 31-5-2011 by jplaysguitar because: added more content

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
to be honest with you this world is going downhill no matter what happens. Think of all the pedophiles, rapists, murderers, thiefs, all the suffering and cheating. how is this all going to end? its too much, you cant end corruption and its always growing bigger and bigger in our world. many of us like to think that we are good people, but are we really?

i dont want to bring children into this world and theres enough reasons for that. if the world stays like this then theres no point in living. a lot of us are living a lie, pursuing money because thats how we think we are successful. this life is too much, it has got to the point were there is no point in caring because it changes nothing.

no i'm not going to commit suicide but when TSHTF and there are no rules, and when i see an oppressive person i will take their life. any evil doer will not be saved if i witness them harming anyone for selfish reasons. and when i'm done i hope someone better than me will take my life. the only way out to save the next generation.

patience my friends, patience!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hindenburg

i think a good hobby would help its getting nice out spend time out doors whith happy people if you can
at least thats what i do when filled with desparation

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar

i think a good hobby would help its getting nice out spend time out doors whith happy people if you can
at least thats what i do when filled with desparation

you are right. I should surround myself with happy people and enjoy life in case TSHTF scenario never comes.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I agree with you, I have recently lost my mother(I'm fairly young) and I nearly lost it but the only thing that is keeping me going is my girlfriend, I love her to bits, shes the most precious thing in this world to me and without her I wouldn't see a reason to stay here but like you said, this world is not fit for children to be raised in ... not at all.

Let's up we take a major learning curve and grow up but it appears what they are doing here is nothing but savage.

Edit: We all need to learn that women and men are equal, nothing more and nothing less.
edit on 31/5/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
the only reason i can msm running story is to show how the revolution in egypt my have made things worse hope fully thay can rally

new topics

top topics

join