It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Chair: Republicans Believe Illegal Immigration 'Should be a Crime'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

yes, that statement was not the most brainiac thing i ever heard.

aren't there fema camps already?

national guard and local leo's, ins, homeland security. onsite courts.

just a thought.
edit on 1-6-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
People still cant find a real solution to immigration, hem sorry "Illegal immigration" either. I still stand at the point where i ask several questions yet again..

1. If illegal immigration is a crime, then where do you put all of the offenders in an overcrowded prison system?
2. If illegal immigration is a crime, and you choose to ship them back, where do you get the money to find them, round these people up and ship them back let alone incarcerate them?
3. If illegal immigration is a crime and you ship them back, they are criminals, what then? see points 1 and 2.

edit on 1-6-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
This is exactly why I find it so mind-numbing that anyone listens at all to our Politicians. Their stupidity mixed with their righteous evil is about as appealing as having burning diarrhea dripping down my thigh.

Not all politicians are stupid and classifying a whole group of people as evil is just dumb.

My family is political and I can say without a shadow of a doubt the vast majority of comments about politicians on ATS is just plain wrong and very insulting to the vast majority who are simlpe doing what they believe will help us all. Al though I suspect the US system favours a more business friendly politicain rather than people friendly.

There are bad pennies everywhere at least with politicians you have the chance to get rid of them. When you don't who is stupid then?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Don't try to justify politicians. To be accepted in a party, you must at least fake that you think like your party leader and suck up on his ideas. The whole political system is a giant fail. It's not like the smartest people in the world will go in politics the way it is now.

You just need to be the perfect sheep.

Back on original subject...

Illegal immigrants are the main reason people in southern California have good looking lawns, can wash their car for cheap, can have a cheap full time baby sitter and cheap Mexican food.

No one wants those jobs because no one would be willing to be payed so low and cheap labor is what is making a lot of companies profitable. Sorry, but it's too late to change things.
edit on 1-6-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by boondock-saint

Oh yes, shill...you know I should thank-you, you've made my paycheck entertaining at least.
Anyway back on topic, since Obama Sr. was not deported I see no reason for our President to be motivated to be slack on illegal immigration.

Actually back on topic would be that the DNC chair falsely believes that crossing over illegally is in fact not a crime.

Nice Alinsky move though.

Maybe try checkers, not chess. Seems to be more your speed.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

she is the same person that said we all should buy american made vehicles out of patriotism and then is found to be driving an Infiniti which is owned by nissan....and is japanese....she seems to be as bright as a two watt lighntbulb on dim

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

I'm not the one that brought the Obama conspiracies into it, I just pointed it our for the trash that it was lol.
2nd

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
People still cant find a real solution to immigration, hem sorry "Illegal immigration" either. I still stand at the point where i ask several questions yet again..

1. If illegal immigration is a crime, then where do you put all of the offenders in an overcrowded prison system?
2. If illegal immigration is a crime, and you choose to ship them back, where do you get the money to find them, round these people up and ship them back let alone incarcerate them?
3. If illegal immigration is a crime and you ship them back, they are criminals, what then? see points 1 and 2.

edit on 1-6-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

If employers were held accountable for hiring illegals, if illegals were refused welfare, free medical, etc. many would simply self deport.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join