It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most "undeniably" paranormal experience you've had.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

haha it does sound like a common story as i look back, but backed up with my life story with demons, its quite different... and in case you want to know its below, and if not, dont read it (copied from an earlier post, so if it seems a little off, sorry):

"im 14 and living with a demon thats been a part of me for years. i myself am psychic, and the demon and i have a pretty close bond (if you can call it that). its protected me for years and warned me of any threat long before it became. its cold hearted like most demons supposedly are, but only to those against me. other than that, it lets me live my life as much as i dont. ive been outcasted because of steriotypical outlooks on people like me and demons, calling them all a threat and that this world should be ridded of them. actually, theyve made me a better person, though made me hate because its also showed me this world in its true light. and what does it want in return? sure, demons like power and thats all it wants. but it only wants it as much as i do-- enough to be able to control SOME things in life. you may think its not a demon at all, since it protects me, but i can turn that down too. ill hear demonic voices and odd symbols appear in my head (upon investigation, some led to dark magic, chaotic markings, and T.O.P.Y). then on terms of protecting me... it isnt as peaceful as it sounds. i try to keep it calm, but when i lose control (rarely), my consciousness slips and slowly my vision grows darker. once its over, ill suddenly regain my hold over my body as he sinks back into the shadows, leaving me standing before a bleeding body. sure demons can be feared, but dont fear what you know nothing of. if you hate them, theyll hate you back. if you try to kill them, theyll kill you back. if you look at them as an ally, theyll stand at your side. note: im not a satanist, so dont pull that godly bull s*** on me. any questions or comments email me at [email protected]."

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
S&F

When I was 22 (I'm 24 now), a my girlfriend and i were sitting in my room. She is completely terrified of the paranormal, and refuses to stay at my house most nights as I am 100% sure it has a few entities. But she claims it probably isn't haunted and I say it is.

Either way, I said if there is something or someone in the room with us, move something. And literally about 5 seconds later a bag laying near us rocked back and forth for about 4 seconds. I asked it to do it again and it did it again!! I asked a 3rd time and nothing happened, but the experience freaked us both out!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I've my fair share of experiences in my life, some of them have scared me to the point of my subconscious has began to block my abilities to see spirits. the last real terrifying experience i had recently was i was woken up in the middle of the night by that 'feeling' i get when i know there's a spirit near by. My husband was laying in bed next to me, sleeping. the presence was so close, it felt like if i turned around, i would be face to face with him. i say him, because, for some reason, i can pretty much tell the gender and general age of those that i sense. now that it has happened, i feel him in the closet and in the shower, which is adjacent to said closet. i always 'knew' there was something in the apartment, but since that night, he has been bugging me. he even was picked up by my husbands radar, which is not nearly as sensitive as my own. he's tripped our fire alarm a couple times, and even threw stuff in our room. i think he's mostly lonely, because he didnt bug me until he knew i could sense him, now he tries to get my attention all the time, but mostly when my husband is not there. but the feeling i get from him is like stepping into fog on a cold beach in the middle of winter. my husband even feels my body temperature drop. it's an interesting, albeit scary, experience.

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by roninzorra

Keep your husband close. REAL close. And shame on him for not being there for you as much as possible! Or have you even told him about the many instances? You know he doesn't feel it as strongly as you.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
back when i was into the "dark arts" i once decided to try my hand at summoning a demon (just for kicks i guess) anyways the one i chose was a demon named botis. his description from what i read is supposed to be a man who is burned with no eyes and snakes for horns. i stupidly did the ceremony and all of a sudden my rooms door swings open and the lightbulbs all blow out in my room. scared the hell out of me and thus i decided to quit messing with that stuff. long story short, dont f*ck with dark magic it is real. or atleast my experience inclines me to believe so.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I have had many experiences, however the one to stand out the most happened when I was 10 years old.

Before I continue writing, it is important to describe how close to one another we lived. There was literally one rather small house in between our two homes and therefore there were only 15-20 metres (16-21 yards) in distance.

It was a winter night around 9 pm and my friend and I were playing Diablo 2, playing PS, eating pizza and drinking coke. His mom and dad had gone away for the evening and had therefore left us home alone with only his dog to accompany us. The dog was a very friendly dog and never barked unnecessarily, I knew this dog from the age of 6 and it never hurt anyone or anything.
We're just sitting there having fun and laughing, while eating and then suddenly we stop everything we're doing and start hearing the dog barking. We go out to check if she needs to go for a walk, if she is hungry or thirsty, but when enter the kitchen the dog is barking at the large panorama window / door to the garden. So we dismiss it, tell the dog to lay down in her basket and then go back to his room down the hall.

Once again the dog starts barking and this time more intensively, we get a little spooked (considering my friend and I are 10-11 years old at the time) and we call my dad over to come and check if there is anyone in the backyard. My dad came over and made sure there were no forced entries upon the house or that nobody was in the backyard. His conclusion was that it was nothing but a mere rat, that had startled the dog and caused a reaction.
We were both satisfied with this explanation and started to focus on whatever we were doing.

This is when it gets creepy and where my belief in the paranormal became a fact.

We hear the dog barking again for a couple of seconds and we both agree on that the "rat" is back and that she will stop barking in a few seconds.
All of a sudden the shutters started flying up and down, shaking and their heavy sliding doors (which must have weighed somewhere around 100kg / 220 pounds) began to be ripped back and forth. The dog was still barking as intensively, this is the moment I remember, where I felt dread and fear. I was so upset I got behind the couch and was yelling for it to stop, my friend was shocked but also deeply upset. We both began to cry and then all of a sudden it stopped. I took the knife we used to cut the pizza with and he took a softgun his uncle had left the day before and we went out to the kitchen, and then out the main door. ( I know, 2 10 year old kids could do a lot of damage if we actually encountered a thief...)

I was raised with the habit of locking the front door whenever I entered, so I always reminded my friend to do the same. We had both the front and the backdoor locked, no windows were open and my friend still to this day do not wish to talk about that occurrence.

It scared the living .... out of me.
I have since then had many paranormal experiences, but this one stands out the most.

edit on 2-7-2011 by grapeian because: Added an extra line

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

S+F. Was just going to make a thread like this.

The most baffling supernatural event I've encountered happened on the 19th of January this year at 2:32a.m, I remember because I was here on ATS at the time

I was sitting here at the table in my lounge using the laptop and the door entering the hallway behind me opened by itself...

I just looked over and stared

Then later on that day (because I was too weirded out after it happened) I physically went and tried the doorknob, it requires a firm grip and twist to open!

I'm guessing it was mom calling in to see me?

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by grapeian

All of a sudden the shutters started flying up and down, shaking and their heavy sliding doors (which must have weighed somewhere around 100kg / 220 pounds) began to be ripped back and forth. The dog was still barking as intensively, this is the moment I remember, where I felt dread and fear. I was so upset I got behind the couch and was yelling for it to stop,

Got goosebumps reading that, I know that feeling... when I was 9, living with my mum at a house probably 300m from the beach, my sister and her mates and me and my mates were having a fire down the beach at night, when me and one of my mates started to walk back home to get some food we seen a white shadow standing still in the darkness, we started yelling at it to see if we'd get a reply, we didn't, I ran home faster than ever before, then lay on the couch next to mom with a blanket infront of the TV, terrified

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join