It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA creating real life Manchurian candidates?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Here is an interesting report on the methods used by the U.S. military and the C.I.A. in using and experimenting with mind control. (As is mentioned by the interviewed doctor, this must be the case for every intelligence agency in the world.)

I did not choose the title, and it implies that there is still some uncertainty as to whether these types of programs exist and/or have existed. As Dr. Ross points out, documented evidence of projects well known here on ATS exist, only, as is the case with anything Top Secret, the documents stop at 1973, as the proper "buffer" for clearance has not passed.

I find the particularly interesting moment at +/- 4:00 where a description of the extent of control over another's mind has been documented, and can only imagine how much more advanced the techniques have gotten since 1973.

Anyhow, I did a search, did not find this posted, and was convinced it would be of interest to many here on ATS.

Enjoy and discuss,

the Billmeister

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Yes, IMO they have been creating "manchurian candidates" through programs like MK Ultra and such. I don't have any clue as to how much these tactics are used today, but I think it's safe to say it is still in use.

Need Proof? Ok, Michelle Bachman from Minnesota!
I say that jokingly, or maybe not.....

Either way, she looks and acts like a pre-programmed robot! She even repeats herself constantly.
edit on 31-5-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: add comment

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

Derren Brown.

He turns everything about hypnotism upside down.

I believe after watching his shows he could in fact make a Manchurian candidate.

look how fast He works..

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

That is quite fascinating, though, in a way, I guess a certain blind trust in humanity is refreshing.

The "hypnotism" topic you bring up is interesting, using it and things as simple as fear, or threats or bombarding someone with false information are discussed in the video as tools used by intelligence agencies and also considered "mind control".

Many of us here on ATS consider these to be used heavily (and successfully) in conjunction with mainstream media.

the Billmeister

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is really scary. There was a young man a few towns over from where I live who went nuts one night and tried to kill 3 or 4 people and succeeded with one. He claimed that the PTB had implanted him and were using him in just this way. Apparently he had been saying this for some time and when he ended up in a quarrel with his neighbors he just let loose. Scary stuff, this.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Christarella

I agree that the potential for this type of mind control being used in nefarious ways is quite scary, and am hard pressed to think of a positive use for it.

That said, I am convinced that the vast majority of people who hear voices in their heads, and claim that someone is controlling them are clinically schizophrenic. (Arguably, this does not apply to people who claim that their deity is talking to them, though that is for another thread.)

the Billmeister

top topics

join