It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails for geo-engineering? I think not.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
In being involved with chemtrail debates, I have found that a majority of the believers cling to the idea that chemtrials must be for geo-engineering. They bring documents that list pattens and ideas for reflecting sunlight in an attempt to cool the planet. This idea sounds remotely plausible.........until you actually think about it.

In my neck of the woods, contrails chemtrails aren't as widespread as some here claim. here are a couple pictures that sow a good representation of what I see on a regular basis.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61d1c74ce54b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/595447ed7996.jpg[/atsimg]

If this is an attempt at reflecting sunlight and cooling my area down, it's a epic fail. I rarely see much more than a few trails in the sky at any one time. So how on earth could this have any affect on my temperature? How would anything less than 75% coverage make a difference?

I am sure my area isn't alone in this regard, as I am sure areas with more air traffic have much more coverage. But that fact negates the whole theory. More air traffic is caused by people buying more tickets to fly more places. Not by a government conspiracy to pollute the skys.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
When you live in a large city (as far as i know all large city's are being sprayed just about every day) you can examine when they spray. Chemtrails are being used for a verity of things, I am sure they have different types of chemicals for different reasons. Every time we have a solar burst they spray chemtrails right in front of the suns and the suns path. The trails glow a fiery red orange color witch means they are absorbing light and reflecting light, those are the trails witch are made from aluminum particles made to reflect light.

As far as your city goes, I have no idea why they spray small amounts of chemtrails. I have a theory though. Every night at around 2am we get a really large cloud mass (chemclouds) that blow over and cover our whole city. Its as if that large mass of clouds was collecting the chemtrails that wear sprayed to make the cloud mass bigger. Those chemtrails wear probably not for your city but meant to be sprayed so they could go to another city.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

in my experience, they seem to appear just before a storm system moves in. Almost like the clouds do.
In fact, they act almost exactly the same as clouds. I wonder if there is something to that?

the world may never know.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Please don't assume chemtrails are not hurting us, get tested..

edit on 7-6-2011 by beenupsince2007 because: typo

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beenupsince2007

Since you have posted the identical message in 2 places here's the identical reply (which I'll repeat anywhere else I find yuo have posted the same video!)

I'm pretty sure that is the video of this "event": www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is nonsense - the "high" levels are not high at all, and the continued spread of this constitutes downright dishonesty because it has been pointed out to the originator that the levels are not high, but he refuses to alter the story to reflect the facts.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

in my experience, they seem to appear just before a storm system moves in. Almost like the clouds do.
In fact, they act almost exactly the same as clouds. I wonder if there is something to that?

the world may never know.

ROFL...

You are an evil, evil man!!

edit on 7-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join