It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Observing Tornado Destroy Truck In Oklahoma 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
ATTENTION!!

The topic of this thread is UFOs Observing Tornado Destroy Truck In Oklahoma 2011 . Discuss the topic ONLY.

Do not discuss each other. Do not tell others to go troll somewhere. Do not reply with one or two word posts that do nothing to contribute to the discussion. Discuss the topic or your post will be actioned!

edit on May 31st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by Kandinsky

And you are sure that MSM will point a finger on it?

Maybe ball lightning feet better as an answer. But this is just a guest. Not an answer.

Ball_lightning

Why do people keep ignoring the logical answer? I have posted the same incident from different angles and different photographers. There are no UFO's to be seen. Anyone who thinks so is mistaken.
To be honest though, UFO's are actually more logical here than ball lightening. The lights move in a linear fashion along a fixed course...read into this here: a road. Ball lightening doesn't move like that. There is no ball lightening seen in the other videos I posted either because it ISN'T THERE!

My conclusion is cars!

edit on 31-5-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
They are cars with their headlights on. You can see the head lights flicker as they pass behind obstacles. There has to be 2 or 3 adjacent roads they are travelling along.

Look at the background closely, look at the angle the cameraman is shooting, and the truth will be revealed.

Off Topic: I was looking for a thread where the OP engages their brain before posting, has anybody seen it?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

I'm not sure how clear I was in my post? The intention was to say, no, I don't think they are UFOs....bright objects on the ground (stationary cars, moving vehicles etc) and airborne debris.

At around 14 mins into your first video we can see reflective debris in the air. You did well to make the effort to corroborate or dismiss the claims of UFOs being near the incident by finding the videos.

By adding the other videos, I was enabling others to draw their own conclusions and highlight the lack of reaction from presenters.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Ball lightning has almost never been observed. Furthermore, ball lightning dosent observe. its energy

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by Kandinsky

And you are sure that MSM will point a finger on it?

Maybe ball lightning feet better as an answer. But this is just a guest. Not an answer.

Ball_lightning

Why do people keep ignoring the logical answer? I have posted the same incident from different angles and different photographers. There are no UFO's to be seen. Anyone who thinks so is mistaken.
To be honest though, UFO's are actually more logical here than ball lightening. The lights move in a linear fashion along a fixed course...read into this here: a road. Ball lightening doesn't move like that. There is no ball lightening seen in the other videos I posted either because it ISN'T THERE!

Cars
cars
cars
cars!!!!!!!!!

The only thing stolen here was my patience in answering unfounded speculations.

You want to be cars? Okay, it's your problem. Not mine.

Everyone here already knows your opinion. You can be right, but can be wrong as well.
edit on 31-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk
reply to post by RUSSO

Ball lightning has almost never been observed. Furthermore, ball lightning dosent observe. its energy

You mean like this:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Actually, that's way better UFO footage than the tornado video!!!

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

reply to post by RUSSO

Actually, that's way better UFO footage than the tornado video!!!

Im glad you like it. But Im sure you think this is a car too

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Nah....just a plain 'ol UFO...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

reply to post by RUSSO

Nah....just a plain 'ol UFO...

Now, seriously. This footage is really strange.

It is hard to believe this is just some wheater phenomenon.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

The ball lightening one? I agree. Even the video poster on youtube isn't sure that's what it is!
I do believe in UFO's. That video is actually some pretty decent footage of something I don't believe is as easily explained as the posters title makes it!

Maybe, but I really don't think so. Fascinating video though whatever it is.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

reply to post by RUSSO

The ball lightening one? I agree. Even the video poster on youtube isn't sure that's what it is!
I do believe in UFO's. That video is actually some pretty decent footage of something I don't believe is as easily explained as the posters title makes it!

Maybe, but I really don't think so. Fascinating video though whatever it is.

And the sound effects of the storm make the show even more fun to watch.

Very strange indeed.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Not cars with headlights but the sun illuminating windshields or the roof of the cars. I saw this tornado live as it was happening wit it roping out not long after passing the highway. SE of Oklahoma city it occurred at.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

The KOCO 5 people confirmed these are debris not UFOs. If you and your friend
AlienDisclosureGroup insist these are “UFOs” then it's you against the KOCO 5 and
the helicopter reporters who were there. Check here: These are debris.

It's time to do real investigations, to be more objective, to stop bluffing and making
false titles without doing an intense and proper investigation, to perform analysis
after analysis, to check all the testimonials available from trusted sources, to be
even more demanding with YouTube videos, to present several options, points of
view regarding a UFO sighting, in one word To Investigate, To Research before
posting doubtful materials derived from doubtful sources.
edit on 31-5-2011 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Vehicles on roads parallel to the path of the twister?

Still not all that great quality of video. Those blobs could be anything.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kamatty
as exciting as it must be to film a tornado im sure the cameraman would have paid more attention to the "ufo's" if they actually was ufo's. He is filming the tornado and pays no attention to filming what some belive to be ufo's most likely because..... its flying debris.......

You might think so but many times you do not notice the ufos because of the brightness and you are looking at a small screen but the camera captures them and you see it in the film afterward. Sometimes they did not appear at all to the naked eye. I imagine if ET are smart enough to make it here they are smart enough to remain concealed if that is their intention but it is harder to be invisible to a camera than to the naked eye which is known to play tricks on us and create momentary illusions.
ET are often spotted later in footage of airshows, so if this is something that interests you it is a good idea to film the skies during one of those whenever you get the opportunity.

So yes, agreed this is probably flying debris but not because the cameraman was focusing on a tornado.
edit on 31-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
reply to post by RUSSO

I almost wonder the guy in KOCO 5 sayng. You can see the ufos here, flying around the tornado.

Sorry, this will not gonna happen.

Debris? Well you keep YOUR opinion. I dont buy it. Sorry.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kamatty
as exciting as it must be to film a tornado im sure the cameraman would have paid more attention to the "ufo's" if they actually was ufo's. He is filming the tornado and pays no attention to filming what some belive to be ufo's most likely because..... its flying debris.......

Good point, surely a UFO is more interesting than a tornado. I call hoax

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join