It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Observing Tornado Destroy Truck In Oklahoma 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

This is a higher quality version of my recent upload Multiple UFOs Observing Tornadoes In Oklahoma 2011. This is not debris Guys, these are UFOs. As always you decide.

Im sure someone will say they are balloons, chinese lanterns or lamp posts, as an explanation

Thats ok. I just want to share with you people. I have a strong feeling some of you will enjoy this.

Wath do you think?

edit on 31-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I have see that clip a number of time on CNN ..
how come i didnt see those strange UFOs ..
those are clearly not flying debris

sandf
nice find
edit on 5/31/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
as exciting as it must be to film a tornado im sure the cameraman would have paid more attention to the "ufo's" if they actually was ufo's. He is filming the tornado and pays no attention to filming what some belive to be ufo's most likely because..... its flying debris.......

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The "UFOS" are perfectly square, and far blurrier than the surrounding video. I call hoax

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
why doesn't the debris move with the rest of the debris?
They actualy seem to follow the tornado. Its very odd i don't have any explanation for the ufos.
I also never notice that before when i have seen it on cnn and fox. This is real right, not edited in anyway?
S&F cool find

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

the dude was filming a tornado tearing his town to pieces, im sure he didnt even notice them

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
when I first saw this tornado vid (in an ATS thread) it had those lights in the background...(im assuming that is what you are talking about) and I first thought hmmm UFO's? then I used common sense and realized they mustv been helicopters. Probably after the ideal shot like this! This one obviously got the pay check.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kamatty
as exciting as it must be to film a tornado im sure the cameraman would have paid more attention to the "ufo's" if they actually was ufo's. He is filming the tornado and pays no attention to filming what some belive to be ufo's most likely because..... its flying debris.......

Debris?So why they're not effected at all by the tornado(should not this be pulled by the power of the tornado?? )

And what kind of debris shines like those?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
I have see that clip a number of time on CNN ..
how come i didnt see those strange UFOs ..
those are clearly not flying debris

sandf
nice find
edit on 5/31/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

The original clip DOES contain the UFO's . The original clip was zoomed in a little tighter , but one can still make out the UFO's

www.youtube.com...

link   
Take the video to youtube, and blow it up to fullscreen. the "UFOS" are clearly white boxes with a black outline to add definition

link   

Originally posted by Kaiuk
The "UFOS" are perfectly square, and far blurrier than the surrounding video. I call hoax

I think what's preceived as UFOs is glare off of reflective surfaces. (glass/metal)
They appear to move,but I'm guessing it's just the camera angle.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Yeh, a BBC hoax.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bashbasrack

I was also thinking that the "UFOS" appear to be closer to the camera than the truck. somewhere around halfway in between. if you compare the size of the objects to to the size of the truck, they would only be thee feet across max. those are some pretty damn small aliens if they fit in a three foot ship

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

explain why they appear as bright dots and not say, saucers or cigars

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

reply to post by RUSSO

They appear as bright dots and not say, saucers or cigars , because of the poor resolution of the vid

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
S&F However after watching a few times I think they are cars driving along roads reflecting the light and appearing as a bright square because of the low resolution video.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

the truck seems to appear just fine and dosent look like a dot. The UFOS must be pumpkin sized and emitting uniform light to appear that way on the video

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

reply to post by RUSSO

You explain why you are calling that an alien ship(do you know what a drone is?). Because you are the one here making these calls. But I agree with you, maybe they are small aliens .

And who told you they have the cigar, saucer forms everytime?

I think you should review your concepts a little bit.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I am pointing out the fact that observers often report cigars, saucers, ect but these things are never captured on video. TheONLY thing you ever see on videos are dots of light that could quite frankly be anything. Furthermore, if they were drones why would Aliens with all of their advanced technology need eight or ten individual drones. Surely, if our army can share video feeds from a drone, aliens can too. What would the motive be of these aliens? why do they care for the destruction of a truck? i dont see them landing on the whitehouse lawn very often.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaiuk

use the same for "drones" as you call them. why would there be eight or ten american drones following one tornado

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join