It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud Seeding over Billings Montana.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caintic
If you all would look at the later pics you will noticed there are clouds. Just because the first few pics do not show any clouds dose not mean there were not clouds in the sky.

Also if there is no weather modification or cloud seeding going on in Montana would there really be need for a permit to even be available ?
Source

Yes, that means if any cloud seeding project is going to occur, they have to have state approval from environmental agencies. Thats not evidence that there is a project, that just means if any agency was to start up one, they have be permitted.

If you insist there are cloud seeding projects going on in Montana, then get ahold of them about it. If there is an ongoing on besides the one I talked about in Missoula for fog abatement, then I will admit I was wrong.

Besides, since cloud seeding projects require approval in that state it goes on it, that then debunks all this idea of all these secret cloud seeding and weather modification projects.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I'm all for calling the gov and asking about current cloud seeding projects in Montana, however with the recent amounts of flooding in the area, getting a hold of the right people may be a challenge, however it's one I'm willing to work for.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caintic
reply to post by firepilot

I'm all for calling the gov and asking about current cloud seeding projects in Montana, however with the recent amounts of flooding in the area, getting a hold of the right people may be a challenge, however it's one I'm willing to work for.

Well let us know what you find out. North Dakota, and Alberta, both have theirs starting up as of tomorrow, but I have no idea about anything currently in Montana.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join