It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some More Chemtrail/Contrail/Cloud Pics?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Sorry I am not comfortable giving any more information about my location. Perhaps I might be persuaded if you can explain what my location has to do with the fact that changes in humidity in the atmosphere get blamed worldwide for the trails I have been mentioning that stop and go at will. Let's use Henry for an example, he is in Las Vegas. What would cause the trails to start in one spot and end in another, and have the same thing happen perpendicular to cause the x formation, multiple times?

edit on 31-5-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: punctuation

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Those of you that are saying those are contrails...need to STOP LYING! Contrails dissipate seconds later...they dont linger around, and spread, for MILES, causing the weather to change. Those trails create clouds...and those clouds grow, throughout the day...changing the temps! I've been observing this for over a year now, and i have pics. Next time they spray...i'll time stamp it my photos, then, we'll see if the the tornadoes to kick in, usually a few days later. My personal observation is 'chemtrails' are weather related.

Oh, and another thing...can contrails be seen at night? Because a few days before the Missouri tornadoes, i posted on my friends page about them spraying, at night. I told SEVERAL people.

It should also be noted that i LOVE taking pictures of the sunsets, and the clouds...so i'm constantly looking UP!

And could someone please tell me, if it's normal for it to sleet, in Baja Cali?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Uncinus

Sorry I am not comfortable giving any more information about my location. Perhaps I might be persuaded if you can explain what my location has to do with the fact that changes in humidity in the atmosphere get blamed worldwide for the trails I have been mentioning that stop and go at will.

It allows you to see your location in the context of the big picture. Look at this photo of the great lakes area from May 30th 2011 (the day of your photos)

rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nasa.gov...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c244a84516fe.jpg[/atsimg]

I imagine you are somewhere just to the north of this image. Note that in the middle, there's a very visible weather system of millions of tons of moisture. At the top right there's some thin whispy cloud. Just beyond that there's the "invisible clouds" I mentioned - areas of high humidity, but not high enough to form clouds. High enough humidity though to form contrails.

See the little fingers of cloud in the top right. Imagine they were invisible, and you draw a line though them east to west, revealing them only where the line is. That's one way of getting a broken contrail.

Imagine also drawing a line OUT of the weather system, it goes solid until it reaches the edges, splutters on and off a bit, then ends. Like some contrails do.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
Oh, and another thing...can contrails be seen at night?

As much as clouds can.

And could someone please tell me, if it's normal for it to sleet, in Baja Cali?

Depends where in Baja,
en.wikipedia.org...

The change of altitude towards the Sierra de Baja California brings an alpine weather in this region. Summers are cool while winters can be cold with below freezing temperatures at night. It is common to see snow in the Sierra de Juarez and Sierra de San Pedro Martir (and in the valleys in between) from December to April.

It's not unheard of elsewhere. Unusual, but then unusual things are happing somewhere every day.
edit on 31-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I appreciate the effort in your reply, but there were absolutely no clouds visible yesterday when i took that first pic. Also, many other times this has happened when there is 0 cloud cover. How can the invisible clouds exist if you can clearly see the full sun through them? Judging by the X formation grid that always forms, I am assuming that you are implying these pockets of "humidity" are usually in almost perfect rectangular shape?
edit on 31-5-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

I appreciate the effort in your reply, but there were absolutely no clouds visible yesterday when i took that first pic. Also, many other times this has happened when there is 0 cloud.

The point is that you are NEAR a weather system with a lot of moisture. So moisture levels in your area are elevated, even if not to the level where you get clouds. Then a plane comes along and tips the balance along the line it travels.

How can the clouds be invisible if you can clearly see the full sun through them?

That's what "invisible" means. You can see through it as if it's not there. It's invisible.

Judging by the X formation grid that always forms, I am assuming that you are implying these pockets of "humidity" are usually in almost perfect rectangular shape?

X can be formed from two planes flying through almost any shape, not just a rectangle (triangle, circle, or most likely, a "cloud shape"). What shape would the area of moisture have to be to make this "X". Try drawing on some shapes that enclose the X.

edit on 31-5-2011 by Uncinus because: wrong image

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
Chemtrails from two days ago in Las Vegas. X marks death. The fact that there are so many disinfo agents dedicated to debunking chemtrails only speaks to how much the government is trying to suppress knowledge of their existence. The government apparently has more dedicated agents for chemtrails than for 9/11. To even deny that they exist is an insult to everyone whose eyes are functioning properly.

These pics from Vegas are after a few weeks of no trails. Like all of a sudden the atmospheric conditions just happened to be perfect while all these planes are simultaneously flying X patterns and perfectly parallel and perpendicular lines in the sky. Seriously, same old debunkers, stop insulting our intelligence.

You're always posting theory without evidence as fact on this topic.. I see contrails in your photos, a well known phenomena that is reproduceable.. so far there is nothing to support the theory of chemtrails, at least certainly not in the context that they have been used.. nada.. zip .. zilch ... Until there's any bonafide evidence to back up the theory, it is still just a theory .. there's other things that go against the idea as well but it's been discussed countless times.. I'm no disinformation agent by the way, just a working stiff like most browsers of ATS..
edit on 31-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

You still have many, many misconceptions...and, a "cause and effect" problem of comprehension.

Contrails dissipate seconds later...

Sometimes yes....sometimes not.

.....they dont linger around, and spread, for MILES.....

Yes, they persist. And, grow. This *growth* is more of the atmosphere being influenced by the contrails.....the air, when near a "tipping point"....and the formation can cascade. Simultaneously, conditions can be changing as well, as differing weather conditions 'move' in. The atmosphere is constantly changing, circulating.....

.... causing the weather to change.

No....this is your "cause and effect" comprehension problem....The weather is going to change, regardless. The types of clouds you see are clues to impending weather changes. Contrails are a type of cloud...they also can indicate the fact that the atmosphere has variations, and is changing.

Those trails create clouds.....

Contrails ARE clouds....

..and those clouds grow, throughout the day...changing the temps!

Back to that problem again, and "cause and effect".....do you know what a *Warm Front* or *Cold Front* is? Do you understand why the temperatures change?? Cloud cover alone is not sufficient.

Please....study some meteorology. OP, too......

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Your answer toto my question seemed like a diversion. I was only responding to information you posted. First off, if clouds are invisible how do you know that there are clouds there if they are invisible. If you can't see them, you can only guess.

As for the rectangle theory I mentioned. You claimed that humidity will change that will cause the trails to appear and disappear. The x pattern that many people mention usually appear in rectangular like form. So once again according to your logic that humidity changes will cause these trails to be visible, do seem to always appear in rectangular form. Can you explain why these pockets of humidity tend to show in rectangular form so often. Also, please forgive my sentence and paragraph structure as I am posting from my mobile.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Very nice post and great pictures! S&F!!!
I thought you would like this:
www.kmir6.com...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Once again ww making personal attacks and spouting off the mouth like what you say is the word of god. None of the garbage you post ever makes sense ww. At least I can admit I am not all knowing about certain subjects, unlike you who feels the need to make stuff up and convince is like you actually know what you are talking about.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

There are no *personal attacks*, there.

Stating things like they are. Truth, and reality.

....unlike you who feels the need to make stuff up and convince is like you actually know what you are talking about.

I make NOTHING *up*....don't have to, because I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about

It is evident, though....by the words and comments and questions, on this topic, that those saying and asking DO NOT have any idea.....your question, about why a contrail will just start (first photo) is a perfect example.

It is old hand knowledge, to me...the "WHY" of that. It is so simple, and logical....IF you have some experience and education on it. Which is what people are doing, here....can't impart experience, but can provide an education.

This is what YOU would do, if YOU had a particular field of expertise, and needed to train someone else on it....

It's also called *teaching*.....
edit on Tue 31 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

Your answer toto my question seemed like a diversion. I was only responding to information you posted. First off, if clouds are invisible how do you know that there are clouds there if they are invisible. If you can't see them, you can only guess.

We know they are there because as the clouds become visible, they do so in an irregular manner. Watch this video:

The clouds appear and then vanish. Where does the moisture go when a cloud vanishes? Clearly it can't suddenly disperse over hundreds of miles - it just stays there, in the air. Conversely when a cloud appears - it's just doing so because there's extra moisture in that spot.

As for the rectangle theory I mentioned. You claimed that humidity will change that will cause the trails to appear and disappear. The x pattern that many people mention usually appear in rectangular like form. So once again according to your logic that humidity changes will cause these trails to be visible, do seem to always appear in rectangular form. Can you explain why these pockets of humidity tend to show in rectangular form so often.

They don't. There's absolutely nothing about a X shape that requires a rectangle. I challenge you to find me ONE PHOTO that shows an X than can only be formed inside a rectangle. This is the best X I could find, and here's one of an infinite number of shapes of a region of air that would make that X.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b8792cfc516.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 31-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here's an even better one. This time the cloud is visible. Not rectangular - it's just cloud shaped.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a53a39409ba8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

Unfortunately that link u provided can't be viewed from my mobile.

I look forward to viewing it when I get home

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

The trail that is an x pattern within the pre-existing cloud is clearly rectangular.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TETRA.X

Yeah....more of the same idiotic claims....this time, by a *crack* local news station (again) that played the same, already debunked clips from the same, already discredited sources.....pulled together, compiled from them.

The stupidity....especially, seen by the KMIR Channel News Team....it burns.

Either someone in the Station is a "chemmy".....or, they thought it might boost their ratings.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

The trail that is an x pattern within the pre-existing cloud is clearly rectangular.

No it's not. It's X shaped.

X is not a rectangle. Is it two intersecting lines you can draw inside ANY shape.

Rectangles have four right angles. Where are the four right angles?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I lived on Maui for 27 years from the mid 1970's to 2001. I had never seen these "contrails" EVER before moving to California. The first thing I thought when I began seeing these things is "Why are they painting the sky?"

Well now, here are some videos from Maui. Like I said, I never, NEVER saw anyhting like this in Hawaii, not Maui, Oahu, Kauai, or the Big Island. But they are seeing them now and they are speaking out too!

(language, language!)

edit on 31-5-2011 by windword because: embed try

edit on 31-5-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2011 by windword because: embedding

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join