It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim girl, 19, 'stoned to death after taking part in beauty contest'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I noted the age of the young man they have arrested for this crime is 16 years of age. It make me wonder whether this attack was linked to the actual breakage of Sharia Law or simply a young man's jealousy of a beautiful young woman. Stoning is a premeditated crime and one wonders if too much religious zeal has overheated this kid's brain. Was this young girl actually brought before a Sharia Court? I suspect not because of the way the poor girl's body was buried.

The people who helped him are just as guilty as he is (provided he is proved guilty) and can the girl's parents call under Sharia for the same deaths to be carried out on these men - as the lady blinded recently did and was granted the blinding of her attacker. If so, perhap this will cool religious zeal has has made men think they can get away with murder etc.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

Sharia law DOES authorize it by empowering the "mullahs" that authorize it.

Islam...coming soon...to a state near you...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

If you think it's bad here now...just wait for Islam to get here...posting on this website (which wouldn't exist) would get you imprisoned.

You're worried about an iguana when there's a T-Rex waiting outside your door...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

I don't know how to check the sources of this "news item" well - but most of the Ukraine is actually Catholoc, not Islamic. The few non-catholics are Orthodox or Jewish. The Islamic territory of the Crimean Peninsula was conquered only 100 years ago. Most of the original inhanbitants were exiled or killed in Stalin's Gulag camps.

I simply don't know where to put this story - if it is true at all.
Quite possibly someone is using the general ignorance of American young people about simple facts of history to achieve their own dubious ends.
One of which is that we can never explain how on earth it is legitimate to go and grab the oil that comes from Islamic countries. If they are free to sell it at whatever price they like, we are f++++cked.

Hence the virulent anti-Islamic propaganda.

There is no sharia law in the Ukraine. Mind you, it is a country mostly Catholic and partly Orthodox (Russians).

If you buy this piece of junk news, you will buy anything such as Eskimos have the decisive share in Arab oil money. The PTB try to sell Islam as anti-woman and anti-democracy because we are too dependent upon oil that is mined there.

It is that simple.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

When did I ever say humans were pacifists? Each society and culture have different ways of addressing their issues. Muslim apologists like yourself, prefer to think that people intentionally twist religious doctrine to fit their agendas. Well, that is also a subjective notion because religion doesn't have instructions on how it must be interpreted.
I know about the Sikh and their customs also, nothing new. Perhaps this is also an integral part of their customs. Either way, it is something that is especially common in the middle-east and has been intermingled with religious beliefs. As any scholar would know...religion has the means to evolve and change over time. Perhaps this is what we are witnessing. A combination of middle-eastern cultural practices with the rise of Islamic authoritarianism.

I don't understand why people bring up Christianity when they try to defend their positions regarding incidents that involve Islamic or Shariah law, because it's irrelevant. All religion is up to individual interpretation. Why else would there even be a break down of denominations?

Do I really think the 1.5 billion muslims are all capable of the same atrocities...perhaps not...do I think most of them would want Islam to rule the world if they had the means...Yes, I do. But currently, they do not have an organized body, nor the technological means to carry out such a feat. Most of them are still fighting amongst themselves if you paid close attention to their internal conflicts.

Your argument makes no sense whatsoever. It's just like people who like to think the Phelps interpretation of the Bible is wrong. Subjective tripe that is used to coverup religious stupidity. That is all.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by nightbringr

By, comparison, the Muslim people are civilized compared to Americans...and I am American.
Look closer to home before you demonize an entire culture.
That is my point.

I agree hundred percent with your point as I say the same sentence to others during my conversations with them outside and on ATS.

One should look at their own self/house/society before pointing fingers and finding flaws in/with others.

I dont give a rat's butt how other religion killed a 19 year old. How many young kids are molested in the West and robbed off their hopes and dreams? And they didnt even participate in a beauty content. They are more or so dead from within upto certain extent as they grow up due to molestation. They all live in more or less a living hell and nightmare for their entire life.
edit on 31-5-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

There is still muslim minority in Crimea. And the perpetrators of the crime themselves said they stoned her because she violated the laws of Islam.

Are you kidding me? The whole NWO media unisono spouts leftist pro-islamic pro-immigration politically correct propaganda. They need conflict and internal societal struggle, which they achieve by forcibly mixing culture with incompatible fundamental values into western society, and unsustainably high immigration rate. Its part of their globalist agenda.

edit on 31/5/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
People do not realize that Islam indeed is a religion of violent savages that do support stonings of adulterers, killing of apostates and so on.

Maslo, you live in a country which is 80%+ Christian.

Does your Christian predominated country accept all of the, shall we say, ''robust'' teachings of the Old Testament ?

You are selling yourself low with this anti-Islam rhetoric.

''Islam indeed is a religion of violent savages''.

Behave yourself.

edit on 31-5-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You do realize that there are a billion people in teh Muslim religion. And your hearing about the few hundred nut jobs. That is like basing all of Christianity on the actions of David Koresh.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Does your Christian predominated country accept all of the, shall we say, ''robust'' teachings of the Old Testament ?

Fortunately not, altough it is still in their religious book, endorsed by their god.

You are selling yourself low with this anti-Islam rhetoric. ''Islam indeed is a religion of violent savages''. Behave yourself.

I do have sources to support my stance, my sentence describes reality quite accuratelly. Islam is now what christianity was 500 years ago. A death cult.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oh dear. It's always sad to hear about these things.

I don't wish to bash any religion or stand up for any religion, but to be honest, at the end of the day murder is murder, and it's just wrong. I don't really think there's an excuse for it at all, and religion just doesn't cut it for me really.

19 as well...

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi

I don't know how to check the sources of this "news item" well - but most of the Ukraine is actually Catholoc, not Islamic. The few non-catholics are Orthodox or Jewish. The Islamic territory of the Crimean Peninsula was conquered only 100 years ago. Most of the original inhanbitants were exiled or killed in Stalin's Gulag camps.

I simply don't know where to put this story - if it is true at all.
Quite possibly someone is using the general ignorance of American young people about simple facts of history to achieve their own dubious ends.
One of which is that we can never explain how on earth it is legitimate to go and grab the oil that comes from Islamic countries. If they are free to sell it at whatever price they like, we are f++++cked.

There is no sharia law in the Ukraine. Mind you, it is a country mostly Catholic and partly Orthodox (Russians).

If you buy this piece of junk news, you will buy anything such as Eskimos have the decisive share in Arab oil money. The PTB try to sell Islam as anti-woman and anti-democracy because we are too dependent upon oil that is mined there.

It is that simple.

While i agree with the bulk of this post, i have seen the anti-woman aspect of Islam in person on a visit to Eqypt.

During the course of one day during a cruise stopover in Cairo, my wife who is blonde and proud, was harrassed no less than 3 times. She did as our tour guide requested, and wore modest clothes, but this obviously was not enough. Her hair hung out from under her covering and this seemed to be a great source of fascination for the local men.

The worst of the incidents involved a man who approached us, looked at my wife appraisingly and then proceeded to try and grab her hips and breasts, proclaiming in broken english how she had great "childbearing" hips and would make a good mother. I had to push him away and hurry my wife on, as i was afraid of running afoul of the local police. Everywhere we went she recieved scowls and looks of disapproval, and were more than once spat at. And Cairo is supposed to be moderate? Id hate to see Saudi Arabia!

edit on 31-5-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

By western standards, that experience is an eye opener.
But imagine how it feels to come to the U.S. and be labeled a terrrorist based upon your "supposed" religion, or your choice of dress.
Both sides have their idiots. We should not let the idiots govern. We can't do much about the governments over there...except to bomb the crap out of them because they don't agree with our standards. But to ignore the fact that idiots run OUR government? That is pure hypocrisy. Or intellectual laziness, take your pick.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
FURTHERMORE,
Not only are we Americans hypocritical when it comes to judging others whilst we forgive our own transgressions, we allow thugs that work for the federal government to molest our children, abuse innocent people abroad AND at home, and pretty much cower to illegitimate authority because it is easier than standing up to it.
Really, it is becoming laughable. We are running out of excuses. The whole world is burning. Injustice everywhere you look, but some people are standing up saying enough is enough.
We get in a line for food stamps.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Some more info:

Ukrainian officials have slammed media claims that a teenage beauty queen was stoned to death by three Muslim suspects who alleged the 19-year-old violated Sharia law by participating in pageants...

Conflicting Reports Over Death Of Katya Koren, 19-Year-Old 'Muslim' Beauty Queen, Emerge

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
I can't imagine stoning anyone for any reason!!!

Have any of you seen the movie The Stoning of Soraya M. ? I rented this movie because to be honest I didn't know how stoning was done. I had no concept. This is based on a true story... This movie hurt my soul. I didn't cry, I sobbed and for days. I can't think about it even now without getting torn up. That has to be the most horrific way to die! Brutal!

Yes I have that film.
It's gut wrenching, but I recommend everyone should watch it.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
“THE KEY FACTS: 1. Katya is an Orthodox Christian. 2. Bilyal is formally Muslim, just adopted by Muslim man 3. Bilyal is not religious, like his father, even didn’t go to mosque. 4. Murder is not done by stoning. 5. Internal Affairs Dep. announced that murder has no religious roots. 6. Such a news first appeared in pro-Russia­n media”

“The killing was covered in a distorted way, as if it was a religiously motivated murder, by the media around the world. The girl was not Muslim. All these [reports] are a provocation and fabricated news." According to the statement of the said official, the girl was not even Muslim; she was a Christian with Russian ancestry.

www.allvoices.com...

so.. do you think Stoning is presented in Koran? Stoning where it is applied is based on Hadith and Ibn Ishaq's 'Sirah Nabawiyah' :

"..Verily stoning in the book of God is a penalty laid on married men and women who commit adultery."'' (Ibn Ishaq, Sirat Rasulullah, tr. Guillaume, p. 684) (Also, Sahih Bukhari 93.21, Muslim, Hudud 1691, Tirmizi, Hudud 8.1431, Abu Dawud 41.1, Itkan 2.34)

Imam Malik (one of dominant Islamic scholar, referenced till today) called Ibn Ishaq a liar and an imposter for writing false stories about Prophet Muhammad. Imam Malik has said that Ibn Ishaq "reports traditions on the authority of the Jews".

And FYI, some Jewish-inspired scholars fabricated some hadith that "The verse instructing the stoning punishment was eaten by GOAT"
where it is contradictary with Koran itself that God will preserve the Koran

so, about stoning this is the conclusion:
1. God promised to prevent falsehood from entering the Quran as well as protect it (..and how the hell is a goat eating a piece of the Quran show the Quran is being protected???!).

2. Stoning as per Quran is a practice done only by pagan disbelievers (that would include pagan Jews and Christians at the time of Muhammad).

3. Stoning for adultery is ONLY FOUND in the paganly corrupted Jewish and Christian scriptures and probably other systems of pagan disbelief.

edit on 2-6-2011 by zhakimel because: completion

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Just come to my country, Indonesia.. we have Muslims (world largest muslim population), christians, Hindus, Buddhist all live in peace with each other.. except some stupid Muslims whom have in their mind that following Saudi Arabian style (that's it: Wahabism) is a true path for practicing Islam. Most muslims in Indonesia were based from Sufi teaching... until those Wahabist start making conflicts among us.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by Stewie
Ah yes...
and in the U.S. we just pump 50 rounds into somebody because someone suspects that the "house" is a drug house.
Innocent father dead, leaves behind a six year old son and a pregnant wife.
Repeat that scenario a few hundred times for the cases that don't get reported because the victim is a nobody.

What is your point?

That was off-topic and has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

I think this is awful and is simply another shining example on why Sharia law should be stopped by any means possible from spreading its diseased tentacles into the West.

By the same token the US should be stopped by any means possible from spreading its diseased tentacles of murderous, demonic alleged democracy and mass murder and financial terrorism across the world.

I don't agree with stoning, absolutely not. But the self-righteousness tone of your comments ignores the immense number of atrocities the US government is perpetating on three-quarters of the world. Obama and Bush are self-proclaimed Christians..... Christianity's history of mass murder remains unsurpassed.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
Oh dear. It's always sad to hear about these things.

I don't wish to bash any religion or stand up for any religion, but to be honest, at the end of the day murder is murder, and it's just wrong. I don't really think there's an excuse for it at all, and religion just doesn't cut it for me really.

19 as well...

Do you feel the same way about the millions the US government has murdered in the last decades? Or is it only when muslims murder that it become unacceptable?
edit on 2-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join