It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flashing night lights remain a mystery..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Source: www.examiner.com.au...

A LAUNCESTON man has described as "spooky" an unexplained flashing object he saw in the night sky above Mayfield last week. The lights flashed white and green for several minutes before turning out in the sky high above the tree line, he said.

Brendon Hill first saw the flashing lights on Thursday night from his backyard balcony at Riverside. He then witnessed the same lights on Saturday night.

Well that's certainly not an airoplane, or birds, or a weather balloon or swamp gas, or the iss, or a reflection.
edit on 30-5-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Put the vid up for you.

Judging by past vids like this I bet theres a hill or mountain involved.

edit on 30/5/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
bad youtube link...

Thanks for the fix....

P/S...Just got a call from the Trolls..They said it was...3 chinese lanterns, 2 u.s.navy flairs, and 3 sputniks from Russia.....There we testing to see if all nations could work together once again....Isn't this wonderful...Looks like TPTB want peace for all of us now....It reminds me of a song "How Great Thou Art"......
edit on 30-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

I don't know about anyone else but I hear a click right when the lights shut off. I think it's a hoax because of that sound, it sounds like someone turning off a light.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
having a camera with high shutter speed i would have just sat there with a tripod ..

then probably we would have seen if that object had a silhouette or not ,

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

Interesting Footage, not sure what i think of it, i can imagine how it could be a hoax event. (sorry off topic- But what does TPTB mean? See it everywhere) sorry bout being noob lol

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292

I don't know about anyone else but I hear a click right when the lights shut off. I think it's a hoax because of that sound, it sounds like someone turning off a light.

You are right there is a little click, I must admit the first viewing I didn't listen I only watched. Good ears dude.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Thanks I also think the sounds in the background remind me of close encounters. While I firmly believe we are not alone I believe this video is a fake.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
honestly it looks like a bunch of cop cars on a hill in the distance. is there any reference to show that its in the sky?

by " in the sky" i mean during the day. perhaps theres a mountain there
edit on 5/30/2011 by homeskillet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
music festival rehearsal setup?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yeah, there's definitely a clicking noise right as the lights go out. This could easily be a hoax. And wtf is up with the feedback and guitar? A random theory of mine would be that somebody deliberately tweeked with the camera so it goes way out of focus, turns the bedroom lights off, and recorded the lights on some sound mixing equipment. Could also explain that static noise in the background throughout the whole video. It would also explain the twinkling of the lights.
edit on 5/30/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: Spelling

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Actually, I just now saw the very beginning where the person filming zooms out and you can see the city lights. I have no idea

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolvo

tptb = the powers that be

new topics

top topics

join