It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on here, is HS shutting this site down?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
William, you know there's something going with this Yahoo group, don't try to blow it off.

Your dfamn straight Ycon, and I know for a fdact now that some of the soe called "MODERATORS" are in on it. I dont know whats going on with this site, but you better think twoice before you come knockin on my door THOMAS CROWNE and WILLIAM!!!

[Edited on 3-29-2003 by Shock Wolf]

[Edited on 3-29-2003 by Shock Wolf]

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I too am interested in this occurence as I was on the board also. And I bet those guys who got deleted have already found a more secure site to use or perhaps they got snagged

Either way the info that was mentioned hasn't been shared openly and prob. never will. Scared people lose rational thought, and forget that the best way to save something is to bring it out. If anyone still knows how to contact the yahoo peeps perhaps you should let them know many of us here appear interested for one reason or another. Personally, I would like to see some light shed on the subject...

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lurker
I too am interested in this occurence as I was on the board also. And I bet those guys who got deleted have already found a more secure site to use or perhaps they got snagged

me too. i am attatched to my computer. =X. this is bad. they need to hurry up and tell us something heh.

if you dont want to post this "publicly", then how about private messaging some of us what happened at the other forum? or emailing?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
yahoo refugees!

if we are being watched then there is little we can do about it...and if we aren't don't you all look silly.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Their maybe something too all this as myself and others I know can relate to the "yahoo refugees" we have also had posts deleted but on message boards like ABC, CNN and MSNBC news, all supporters of supposed free speach. Not once did I use foul language or disrespect anothers ethinics or background. Understanding what its like to think you have a right to say whatever you want (ie. freedom of speach)
and then have it taken away, is something I can do. So for all those who are
I am with you on this one.

[Edited on 29-3-2003 by ADVISOR]

oh well link is not working...

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
"Somethings are worse than you can imagine"

that a deliberate message?, anyway for anyone who didnt see....

Subject: here's some info From: M@ster Bl@ster

To: The Blade Runner

Sent: 27-3-2003 at 18:18

Message: i dont want to post this stuff to a public forum any more . im sure you can understand . i dont have all the details . cracker had just found all the new stuff that connected the dots

please dont post this to the public forum

NWO_cracker is a former black ops guy . we dont really know with whom or where . but there has been independant confirmation of his former life . his handle describes his background in computer hacking . and his desire to find out the truth through hacking

ever since 9/11/2001 our group has been more active digging into what is going on . cracker helped keep us pointed in the right direction . recently he cracked into some personal systems of some europe elite . and he put some word files in the archive . it was scary stuff . there will be two more big attacks in the us . one will be biologic and will really hurt .

there is a new european center of power for the NWO and they dont like america . for the past three years there has been a "internet smoke screen" project of disinformation . this european group is creating all kinds of crazy conspiracy websites with wrong information like death camps and global armies .

whats really going on is even more scary . the europeans thought america got too powerful in the last decade . 9/11 was punishment . and the Iraq war is the first step in bringing down america . we will loose the war without outside help . it will get ugly . it will be the first step in ruining the american economy .

bush is a pawn who has been deceived by the european globalists . others in his admin are clueless old guard who still think USA holds the keys to the new NWO . the eurpoeans are using that agaisnt them

Germany and France are a little too strong . they will be shown to have been involved in building Iraq and Bin Laden . it will cripple their governments . a new EU will form that is the seed of the NWO as soon eastern european countries join and even some scandinavian and north african in 10 years . UK is the new center as they finally join the EU to help "pull it back together"

the united states will be left to rot . the next two attacks will kill millions . no one will help us because they dont want to be a target with the usa . the homeland security and FBI agencies are connected to the new finacial power backers in europe - cracker found the proof - these agencies will take away american liberties to make sure we fade away so that the NWO can just take us over painlessly in 15 years . by that time the public will be begging for it

that's what i can remember . the archives are gone . i hope cracker's ok as he knows much much more about the details . we were just trying to figure out how to get the word out over the weekend . cracker had some contacts at the LA Times which he figured wasnt too polluted with conspiractors . i guess we got too complacent in discussing all this on a public forum on yahoo . damn

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Im not going to speculate on how accurate the above post is in terms of NWO theory... however, I have been looking and asking questions. I still dont have answers, but here are the questions I am asking...

When these guys arrived, William, among others, thought they were a bunch of kids/hackers/pains (based on initial posts, can see why this would be thought). However, William specifically asked for info related to the supposed covert dismantling of this yahoo site. Based on subsequent posts, it appeared that William believed thier story to be true at least in that they were covertly dismantled from yahoo by unknown forces for unknown reasons.

Within a matter of hours of these posts going up on ATS, ATS goes offline (I know, I was on it when it happened).

Williams explaination was that these threads were in current use when ATS went down, which can cause some things to disappear... however, I know for a fact these guys were offline and the threads in question were not in use for at least an hour before ATS went down.

ATS comes back up after 24 hours, most of the new guys are gone, along with thier specific threads (I was actually posting on active threads when ATS went down, and my posts or threads didnt go anywhere). This is highly selective.

So, consider two possibilities:

Mods/Admin actively deleted these new guys and thier posts

An outside source/agency deleted them, or directed mods/admin to do so.

If Mods/Admins deleted these guys per thier own perogative, I for one would like an explaination. Yes, these guys were a little on the rowdy side, and didnt sound all that credible... however, they didnt break any rules, and last I heard, you got at least a couple of warnings/locked threads before you got busted and banned. Even then, you dont delete every thread your banned member was on.

If an outside source/agency deleted these guys and thier threads, I would hope that the mods/admins would have SOME clue as to who did it and why. If so, why not come clean with it???

If the mods/admins were directed to do so by an outside agency, that would at least explain the sudden hesitance to be more straighforward with the rest of the ATS users. But, if this is true, that raises questions such as who would be able to intimidate the mods/admins into taking such action???? Better yet, WHY???? The only answer I come up with for this one is that these guys were legitimately onto something that pissed someone off high high up...

If there is the intervention of an outside agency, either against the wishes of ATS admin, or directing ATS admin to take these actions, I believe it fair and reasonable for admin to at least explain this to the rest of the ATS membership. This could well be VERY important to the rest of us, if we are in fact the subject of an investigation, regarding something that was posted.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Did anyone else get an email "from Simon" that the site would be down until April 1st, as the site had exceeded it's bandwidth, and he decided not to reactivate it until then?

I did...mind you, it was on the email addy I had registered with the first time I ventured here, some 4 years ago...

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You are still allowed to scribble your nonsense because you are not a threat as we've destroyed your base. Posted by Thomas Crowne

TC, have to ask, what exactly do you mean by this? Do you know something about what is going on that the rest of us dont know?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Nothing at all, D.R.
I simply crossed some wires between this board and a role-playing local board I moderate and participate in.
I'm beginning to thin kI can actually do two things at once. I've never been successful at it before, I don't know why I thought I could do it now.

Sorry about the confusion.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
i know one thing for certain, i am no longer stating my opinion on posts that i think have significance, i have theorys about all this, but they are not open for disscussion here, as i belive its now unsafe, and being monitored from 350degree's, whats to say anything valueable is not deleted and the accounts removed and all traces removed before anybody see's it , and all we get are errors or notifications of banwith being exceeded, this is pure hypocracy....

[Edited on 30-3-2003 by The Blade Runner]

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Colleagues have noted, as have all Mod's and Admin's, the one-sidedness of the information flow here. That's where the uncertainty springs from.
I would like to add to dragonrider's alternatives a third option: that these "yahoo refugees" did it themselves. I say this because, if there is more to this than delayed infancy and glitches, there has to be some sort of clear "either or". It's an attack on ATS the site by person or persons unknown, or it's the next phase of an attack on these newcomers and much the same would be going on no matter which Board they had joined.
ATS is not remarkably more outspoken or informed than it has been in the past: so if it is an attack on the Board: why now?
I've been scouring the NWO/ Govt./Science type forums/fora and I can't see anything suspicious (well, more suspicious than usual); but I'm the first to admit that we're in the dark because we have so little information.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have to agree with Blade Runner on this...

Which is a total shame, I was hoping that this would be a free an open forum to discuss ideas without fear of prosecution...

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I would like to add to dragonrider's alternatives a third option: that these "yahoo refugees" did it themselves. Posted by Estragon

I can see your point here, but have to ask, what purpose would it serve to come make themselves at home here, and delete themselves???

An attack on the newcomers, I can certainly agree to, but that opens up a huge line of questions, the most important of which is, DID THEY IN FACT FIND SOMETHING REAL????

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Lookit, I don't think its as bad as all this, now.

I gotta check out for a while. I need to concentrate on the game on the other window before my character gets slaughtered. Be back later, guys.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
backhanders anybody?

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Lookit, I don't think its as bad as all this, now. Posted by Thomas Crowne

Well, all I can say is, can we have a bit more straightforward information?

William, I have a great deal of respect for you, as well as all the mods/admins... however, in all honesty, I have to say the story about a software glitch is not quite strong enough...

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
that's why I've been slow in suggesting this third possibility, dragon-R: the only line that occurs to me is that it would be a very easy way to sow dissent and mistrust and have the baord implode rather than mounting an overt attack that would be detected.
Good grief, even Estragon's getting paranoid now.

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
"Just because you are paranoid doesnt mean someones not after you"

posted on Mar, 29 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
"Just because you are paranoid doesnt mean someones not after you"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join