It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off-Duty Deputy Shoots Suspect During Pursuit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
In another report of local violence, a Placer county off duty deputy got a little excited and forgot it was not ok to shoot someone who is unarmed, or with their back to them, or running, or for a misdemeanor.
There are a lot of damming facets to this case.source
Please, if you are innocent and decide to run.
Wear a vest.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Cops suck. Everyday I hear about police brutality or some other outrageous thing done by a cop, but I never hear about anything good they do. I never hear about some hero cop stopping a bank robbery or doing a clutch PIT maneuver to save a hostages life, just some dude with a badge who mercilessly beats somebody for doing practically nothing, or shooting a dog, or molesting children, etc. I'm sure that's partially due to nobody wanting to post news stories about cops doing their jobs, but come on, where are the good cop stories at?
edit on 30-5-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Not just a misdemeanor but a felony as well (driving a stolen car).
I have to wonder if some of these guys don't just daydream about being able shoot a suspect. Many of them seem way too trigger happy.

Did you catch this? -

Dr. Randy Ow, who witnessed the shooting and helped treat the wounded suspect,

Dr. Ow!

He must be hard up for patients with a name like that.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So some off dudty cop in plane close shoots some one.
I would bet he did not say he was Police!
I would run from some one with a Gun.

you could get Lucky. it could be a crimanle!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Damn. At first I thought this was some kind of duplicate thread of Cop vs Cops Shoot-Out on Memorial Day, Throwback to Wild West, and we even posted within minutes of each other.

But no, completely different event. They didn't even say whether or not the cop was in a rightfully-deserved heap of trouble. If the LAPD is any example, this will just be ignored. Disgusting.

top topics

join