It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memorial Day: Remembering our war dead and the traitors who sent them to their deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Memorial Day: Remembering our war dead and the traitors who sent them to their deaths

Memorial Day is the day Americans remember the brave soldiers who died in the service of their country. 99.999% of all American military soldiers are honorable people simply doing their jobs by following orders. However, the chicken hawks, those who have never been in the military but love to send others to war by way of lies and deception, are the traitorous scum we also need to identify and remember.

Presidents like Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama, along with the Dick Cheney-types who work for them, are the traitorous chicken hawk scum we need to remember every day too. These criminals and cowards have all committed the highest form of treason imaginable. They all deserve the death penalty or, at the least, life in prison performing hard labor.

The more you look into this matter, the more you will realize this is true. Begin your investigation with Alex Jones, Paul Craig Roberts, and Gordon Duff. And be aware of the fact that anyone who uses the term “Truther” in a negative way is simply helping the traitorous scum get away with their horrible crimes.

What is a “Truther”? A person who wants to know the truth.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

I came here to say we the people are the ones that sent them to die.
We form our government and allow the different aspects and parts of it to thrive and grow.
The Military Industrial Complex is a behemoth with an agenda and a life of it's own apart form the rest of the government. They imagine they are an entity unto themselves as if it is not our money that keeps them going. We are responsible. Unleash the kracken! I think we already did.
Pentagon should be broken up and the money put in innovation and education.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I support the troops but not the wars and our leaders.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Just another day at work for me, I am sure at some point in time I will pause and give a moment of silence to remember all that gave their life for the greater good of everyone else. Enjoy the picnics and great food folks have a plate for me!!!

top topics

join