It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails 101

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

What's there to learn? Contrails are simple. They evaporate in under 2 minutes. The chemtrail phenomenon is complex, so that is what I write about here. Deniers like you try to confuse the issue with nonsense like this.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRealMrX
Contrails are simple. They evaporate in under 2 minutes.

Really? Quote one book or article that says that. Because the entirety of science and history disagrees with you.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealMrX

Utter bull:

You have absolutely NO clue, and it is painfully obvious. Go learn to fly, spend the many years to build experience, and get a job flying jets at altitude (I know, an implausible goal). THEN, sit back and hide your face in embarrassment, as you realize how naive and ignorant of reality, you were back *then*.....

Of course, you could educate yourself more easily, by just dropping the paranoid delusions, and actually learning facts and science, for a change. Instead of fantasy and superstition.

On that path.....how about some PROOF?? As well......that is, IF you decide to remain in Delusion-Land, then by all means go knock yourself out, finding *proof*. The various types of *proofs* have been outlined, already. Shouldn't be difficult, at all...since, as you *claim* it's so wide-spread?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

No agencies will admit 'chemtrails' are real because they aren't. Their denial isn't because there is actually a conspiracy going on, it's because another nut is asking them about the one conspiracy that can be disproven with basic science and meteorology.

link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I don't need to quote any articles or books. I am a witness. I am telling you what I know from experience. Get real. Why don't you comment on how I tore you a new one yesterday on the 'Are They Spraying Anything?' thread?

link   

reply to post by Uncinus

I just provided you with what you are looking for.

Here's what I asked for:

Originally posted by Uncinus

Really? Quote one book or article that says that. Because the entirety of science and history disagrees with you.

So where is it?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Ah! HaHaHaHaHa!!!

Now, getting down to brass tacks....let me guess:

That's about what I would expect from somebody who kneels at the altar of Satan.

Guessing (wasn't too hard) you probably believe in things like *god* too? An invisible being "in the sky".....well, that is just as much a fantasy as "chem"-trails.

Why is it, often the most ardent *faith* believers in superstitious nonsense, also subscribe to these most outrageous 'conspiracy' theories?? Is there a serious cognitive disconnect, in the brains, happening. Maybe it's genetic? This would be a fascinating scientific study to undertake.....

This is rather illustrative, too:

I don't need to quote any articles or books.

Yup!! All *faith-based*....people don't want to be *confused* with facts, an science......nope, none of that.

edit on Mon 30 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

I don't need to quote any articles or books. I am a witness. I am telling you what I know from experience. Get real. Why don't you comment on how I tore you a new one yesterday on the 'Are They Spraying Anything?' thread?

Perhaps because you didn't

If you ignore books, and just trust your eyes, then how come you don't think the earth is flat.

Seriously. It looks flat. So why do you think it is not?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There is simply too many errors in this post to comment on. We could line by line, but we would be here inside, instead of enjoying a beautiful late-spring day. Could you pare it down a bit. Maybe supply what you consider to be facts, and where you learned that particular fact from?
Because, really everything you have has been claimed somewhere on ATS on a very regular basis. We know what the bad information is, and where the right information can be found. You haven't produced anything more than any other believer, you just did it all at once.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Are they hiding this? I just had 3 posts removed where i tried to link this a guy has pictures of something by the sun...the last picture on the video is amazing and all he seems to do is enhance the color, he provides the original photos also.This may not be found soon.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Just a little help for you there. Weather 101. Enjoy!!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

STAY ON TOPIC.

DO NOT DISCUSS EACH OTHER.

DO NOT RESORT TO NAME CALLING.

STOP THE SNIDE COMMENTS TOWARDS OTHER MEMBERS.

THIS IS YOU WARNING, YOU WILL BE POST BANNED.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Ok, sorry. I'm new here. I'm just letting it all hang out. I'll try to tone it down.

edit on 5/30/2011 by TheRealMrX because: deletion of name calling

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I suggest you go check out the last few pages of that thread.

edit on 5/30/2011 by TheRealMrX because: deletion of personal comment

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join