It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel braces for border clashes in coming days

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Israel braces for border clashes in coming days

www.msnbc.msn.com

JERUSALEM — The Israeli military is preparing for the possibility of violent protests along its borders in the coming days, aiming to avoid a repeat of deadly unrest that erupted earlier this month, a senior military official told The Associated Press on Sunday

Facebook-organized activists have called for demonstrations next weekend in Lebanon, Syria, and Jordan to mark the anniversary of the 1967 Mideast war, in which Israel captured the West Bank, Gaza Strip east Jerusalem and Golan Heights.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Serioulsy look at the picture caption:

Israeli soldiers guard as a military tractor destroy wells used by Palestinian farmers for agricultural irrigation near the West Bank village of Kfar Dan west of Jenin, on Sunday. The Israeli military says the wells were drilled illegally and endanger an underground aquifer.

Seriously you don't think that destroying wells used by Palestinian farmers is going to cause backlash, anger and retaliation? This is destroying water wells.

The only thing Joe america will see is the backlash of the Palestinian farmers or citizens at the destruction of the wells but not show you the soldiers destroying wells and using menacing intimidating military tactics.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Any Arab that crosses the border in to Israel......will be shot down

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Duhhh those are strategic,Terroristic water wells!
/end sarcasm
Yeah the israel gumment is gonna light one fire too many and hopefully the US will stand down and allow for the natural process of things.
Personally, I would have kept the well open and put a plate of bacon on the edge.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Those Arabs want to be careful.....lots of land mines in those areas to the North of Israel

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I have been worried about Gaza since the border opening, I'm convinced that Israel will use something as justification for going in to Gaza and controlling the border.

It is gonna be hard though.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

Israel is watching their every move, trust me!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Any Israeli that crosses the border into USA will be shot down

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Cool, I'll let em know I've got em on the phone now.
Did you want anything from Carl's Jr.?
Really though, maybe someday landmines will be illegal as they tend to get playing kids too.
Any explosive is indisriminant and a wmd.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Israel should probably start preparing to go down. Too many people hate the Israeli government in that area, and rightfully so. When the state of Israel is abolished, the world will be one step closer to peaceful balance.
edit on 29-5-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Coming from Mexico and trying to cross the border illegally.....probably

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think it's too early in the game to say one way or another what the re-opening of the border is going to do. Surely there are security personnel on both side of it to check who's coming and going, and why. Neither side are angels by any stretch of the imagination, but maybe something good will come from the re-opening... they've got to start somewhere to attain any semblance of peace in the region (if that's even possible) and by just leaving things as they are is not going to accomplish anything, one way or another.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Why would you threaten death to an individual for his opinion?
His opinion happens to be gaining momentum every day, but rest easy as israel is not the only place where jews live, they will survive.
But the animals controlling the israeli populace will be put down eventually.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I disagree bro!
Anyone coming across our borders has free healthcare free dental free housing free....hey why don't I renounce my citizenship and come across the border???

I had it wrong all along!

edit on 29-5-2011 by g146541 because: spellar fixd

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Ryanssuperman

Keep wishing that and we will be a world with less idiots like you

What are you? The JDL's presence on ATS?

What an entrance...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Hardly.

I would never go on to a message board and wish a nation to be abolished no matter who they are

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Unless they are trafficking women from eastern Europe... Then it's cool.

Seriously though what a joke even ignoring the whole Palestine thing.

"Hmmm what's your name? Ali Aran? No way get out of our promised land Arab!!!

Next!

What's your name? Sergei 'The Rapist' Vassilivich, Hmm says here you spent 20 years in Russian prison for numerous crimes... But you say your Jewish? Well... Alright but I never saw you."

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Hardly.

I would never go on to a message board and wish a nation to be abolished no matter who they are

Wouldn't be a big loss if the COUNTRY of Israel would be abolished. The whole Israel as a country in the middle-east concept was a big mistake and shouldn't have never been done. That is if you believe it was a mistake and not some conspiracy by western powers to have an advanced base in the middle-east so they could use Israel as a reason to invade the whole area to get the oil.

Israelis are just pawns like most people on earth. Israel as a country is a pawn used by the elite to start wars. It should be abolished or heavily transformed.

The elite created Israel for their own selfish purposes. Not for the good of the jews. Since it helps the elite carry out their BS, I'm against it.

And we're not talking about abolishing the jews, but abolishing that sick joke of a state.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Yes Israeli Jews are the pawns here. However it is the Zionist Israelites that are creating the conflict here. This is the problem. The Rothschild Zionists are the ones murdering the Palestinians and creating conflict between the Arab states. This is all part of the plan and the ordinary people that are getting suckered in are the ones that are suffering. The plan is for the New World Order aka Zionist Jews to create war between Israel and the Arab states. And in doing so get us in the west to respond to the conflict that will crush us economically. You just have to look at the Albert Pike Illuminati World War 3 prediction (Plan).

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

www.threeworldwars.com...

It's all fitting into place. People don't realise that the prediction (plan) was written in 1871.

Look at the prediction then look at what's happening today. The bigger picture looks like a Nightmare. A nightmare for the people. Not the governments. All the cowardice acts by the Israeli Zionist Soldiers are just a smokescreen for what is really happening.

Remember the New World Order are originally from Israel. It all starts from there........

World War 3 is just round the corner and they are bracing for border clashes?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join