It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Secret for A Secret 'Woman'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by sunsetatdawn
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I'm now convinced you are either 12yrs old, or are just plain stupid. I am a woman, yes a woman that works six days out of seven to provide for my family. My god, you are a complete tool.

That is good for you but...it is not about you deary...it is about us, and how many days we work, and that is what you woman need to know. And get through your little brains.
I don’t care about your little...6 days sitting down in some air-condition office with high heels on using your fingers typing some where, relaxing and having cappuccinos on your break, im talking about working 6 days out the week working a mans job.

If you are upset at being limited to working as a laborer, do not take it out on females.

Take it out on yourself for not getting an education. Or your father for failing to teach you how to be a decent man. Or his father for failing to do so. Or the women in your family for having no respect for themselves.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

A real relationship works one-way and one-way only...'MANS LAW'
A man has to keep a tight chain on a woman ,or she will go astray, im just letting you woman know a couple of things that has never been told to you, it might sound crazy, you can call me what you want to call me, that’s why it was secret, but these are actual reasons why men cheat and leave there woman…Period!
don’t judge me judge the secret

You Sir, are delusional, misinformed, cruel, strange, dangerous, and a sicko. I can't imagine any sane and decent woman hooking up with you for any reason. If your intent was to come here to make us feel like we are beneath you or any other man, you failed miserably. I have been married to the same man for 32 years. We have a mutual respect for each other. Yes you heard it right, neither of us is 'above' the other. Get it? Got it? Good!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
It is clear that you don't deserve a good woman. You have an inferiority complex and need to put a woman down to make yourself feel better. You seem to have a caveman mentality. You see, women these days work too. What are you doing for your woman after her long day of work? I hate to burst your bubble or anything but women are human and no less worthy than a man. Why would any sane woman degrade herself and be a slave to a man??????
You are a control freak!

It is even clearer that my thread did not even say half the stuff you are talking about, I wanted to know about your secrets. But now I see that it must of been written in secret to start an argument so you cant tell me, and work the old' flip’ the conversation on me, but I wrote the book on that ,so just answer the question, what is the woman’s lost and untold secrets abut men and why you all leave us.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You're not married right? You obviously have no respect for women and a great need to feel above them in some way. Aint gonna happen buddy! What you want is a robot, not a woman.

I have respect for a woman that knows her place, not a woman that thinks she is grown or something .A woman is like a child, you have to groom her, teach her, help her think, and evolve her into the perfect woman.

I taught other men how to change a whore into a house wife I have helped more relationships stay together then dr Phil and divorce court put together.
Nobody on this earth knows how the human brain of both men and woman work more then I do, loll, are you serious!

I don't believe you have helped any relationship with your lack of knowledge on women. Nope,not for one minute do I believe that!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Woman have all types of secrets that men dont know about,i just want them to share.

I doubt there's any secret to the fact that guys with attitudes like yourself creep women out.

IRM

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Now I know you are simply throwing out the line waiting for bites. I for one am sorry I kept up with this childish joke of a thread. All I can say is I feel very, very sorry for anyone you come into contact with during your lifetime. I am just so glad I have men in my life who knows what it is to be a real man. Stupid little brats do not interest me at all. Sad, sad little boy.

Haha, just saw the line "why you all leave us". Read your own posts little one then maybe you will see.

By the way, only the men who deserve to know the secrets women hold will be the ones to know. This does not include you.
edit on 29-5-2011 by sunsetatdawn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel

reply to post by mblahnikluver

TextNo you said it was required, read your own post. Also how do you know women don't? I rub my man's feet, back and cook but not because he thinks I should but because I like to, not all women are like that just like not all men like to rub backs or feet. Get a grip!

Your acting as if your doing him a favor or something.

'THATS YOUR JOB'

Thats what your suppose to do...your suppose to do that,it is written,so dont think your doing it just to be nice,your doing it because your a woman, and thats what woman do,.make your man feel like he is king and he will make you feel like a queen...without the farting and the buggers,please dont do that in front of him.it is law.

excuse me ??? since when is fart and picking our noses against ANY LAW , in what law books , ah my dear friend who is a guy and studied law never told me about that one ..

wtf ...

fart and picking our noses

The secret law of man', though shall never hear spouse fart or see them picking buggers out there fowl little noses.
It is not cool to a real man.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

It is clear that you don't deserve a good woman. You have an inferiority complex and need to put a woman down to make yourself feel better. You seem to have a caveman mentality. You see, women these days work too. What are you doing for your woman after her long day of work? I hate to burst your bubble or anything but women are human and no less worthy than a man. Why would any sane woman degrade herself and be a slave to a man??????
You are a control freak!

It is even clearer that my thread did not even say half the stuff you are talking about, I wanted to know about your secrets. But now I see that it must of been written in secret to start an argument so you cant tell me, and work the old' flip’ the conversation on me, but I wrote the book on that ,so just answer the question, what is the woman’s lost and untold secrets abut men and why you all leave us.

It should be obvious to you why women leave you. You put yourself on a pedestal and place women beneath you for one. You want a slave not a human being as a partner. You treat them well only if they cater to your every whim and just because you say so.

In reality, in a succesful relationship, there is mutual respect. The man is not above the woman in importance. Neither is the woman above the man. You treat each other with love and kindness, with respect and compassion. You never take one another for granted. You share your life together through the good and the bad and everything inbetween.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel

reply to post by mblahnikluver

TextNo you said it was required, read your own post. Also how do you know women don't? I rub my man's feet, back and cook but not because he thinks I should but because I like to, not all women are like that just like not all men like to rub backs or feet. Get a grip!

Your acting as if your doing him a favor or something.

'THATS YOUR JOB'

Thats what your suppose to do...your suppose to do that,it is written,so dont think your doing it just to be nice,your doing it because your a woman, and thats what woman do,.make your man feel like he is king and he will make you feel like a queen...without the farting and the buggers,please dont do that in front of him.it is law.

excuse me ??? since when is fart and picking our noses against ANY LAW , in what law books , ah my dear friend who is a guy and studied law never told me about that one ..

wtf ...

fart and picking our noses

The secret law of man', though shall never hear spouse fart or see them picking buggers out there fowl little noses.

So even though we have biological functions and do what humans do, that is un-acceptable to you? Wow! See, told ya you need a psychiatrist. That is just not...normal.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Version100

This person is a troll

Yes he is, and other forums on the internet (which I cannot name) have already banned him.... Isn't that right IG!

IRM

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The best advice I could offer to the op is to simply try and grow up....seriously. Look at the world around you and try to understand what's really happening.

The American Dream has been dead for quite sometime...have you been around here long enough to see it or not? It's over...The housewife era ended a decade or two ago.

If you were around maybe 60 + years ago, you might have had a chance to find YOUR VERSION of the ideal woman but, buddy, it's not gonna happen anytime soon so, give it up.

While I appreciate your boldness to post a thread like this, I also give you a wag of the finger...tssskkk tssskkk and shame on you.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

You are basing a lot on the assumption you know what a "real" man is.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

As for farting and boogers..if it has to come out it's coming out!

WTG mblah! I just did a big fart in the spirit of solidarity!

Power to ya girlfriend!

IRM

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I wanted to know about your secrets.

It's called RESPECT

Learn it, live it, know it, show it!

edit on 5/29/2011 by mblahnikluver because: codes suck!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Power to ya girlfriend!

IRM

I had beans for supper so I should be farting any time now.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taffygirl

Rule1. Don’t never ever fart in front of your man ,its not funny ,its not cute, and your man will cheat on you faster then light because of one simple spill of gas. You have 10 times in a relationship of 30 years plus to ever fart, in front of your man…and it is only acceptable if he catch you in your sleep…PERIOD!

Rule2. Learn to cook. A man should never ever have to cook dinner coming home from a hard day of work. If you do the cooking, later on , he will start cooking and he will play his role, but you have to do it first, don’t ever think a man is suppose to do the cooking first, if you start to think he has to cook, he will find some one else to do the cooking for him….Fast !

Rule4. You have only 4 times in a month to hang out with your girlfriends, if you exceed over 4,your man will start wondering ,and he will then start to exceed the limit of hanging out. So if you love your man, spend more time with him and less time testing and yakedy yakking and hanging out with your friends.

1. If you man works standing on his feet, he should never ever have to ask you to rub his feet.
2 times a month is all that is needed.

Sorry to be horrid but this sounds like a cavemans wish list (for any potential girlfriends).

The thread was meant in jest though right?

edit on 29-5-2011 by Taffygirl because: grammar

My first thought upon reading this thread is: so why wasn't this written in the jokes section? This is absolutely ridiculous! I am laughing.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo

Originally posted by sunsetatdawn

I'm now convinced you are either 12yrs old, or are just plain stupid. I am a woman, yes a woman that works six days out of seven to provide for my family. My god, you are a complete tool.

That is good for you but...it is not about you deary...it is about us, and how many days we work, and that is what you woman need to know. And get through your little brains.
I don’t care about your little...6 days sitting down in some air-condition office with high heels on using your fingers typing some where, relaxing and having cappuccinos on your break, im talking about working 6 days out the week working a mans job.

If you are upset at being limited to working as a laborer, do not take it out on females.

Take it out on yourself for not getting an education. Or your father for failing to teach you how to be a decent man. Or his father for failing to do so. Or the women in your family for having no respect for themselves.

I have never had a back breaking job a day in my life,i am like the problem solver amongst the world,i am like an answer to every know question man has thought of.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Power to ya girlfriend!

IRM

iv been farting all night tis good to fart ,,,,

link   
You're a troll and this thread should be closed.

link   

Power to ya girlfriend!

IRM

Rock N Roll!

IRM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join