It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone watch this and tell me what they think? the Guy says its not a lense flare, and it doesn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Okay, so I was visiting "beforeitsnews.com" and came across a recent video a guy posted. He goes through all the info on what camera he used, etc. He shows you the computer program he uses as he is using it "real time" on photos of the sun. Something is appearing around the sun in spherical shape, and what looks to be in an orbit. He says its not a lense flare, and I'll be honest..I'm not real educated on such things, but it really does not appear to be lense flare. Its pretty interesting.

members.beforeitsnews.com...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

There was also this...where the NASA stated it was the moon, but the person making post says it could not be the moon...why is that?

fromtheold.com...-31865

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Thank you...I did do a search...but really had no idea what to put in for the search words other than sun pics, 2012, etc...to be fair....if you notice the time stamps...ours are virtually the same time...only 8-10 minutes apart.
edit on 29-5-2011 by Nkinga because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nkinga
reply to post by Nkinga

There was also this...where the NASA stated it was the moon, but the person making post says it could not be the moon...why is that?

fromtheold.com...-31865

And this one was most likely the Moon, every year the same thing happens as the sdo moves into eclipse season.
Sometimes it's the moon and other times it's earth.
edit on 29-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Okay..that was my question..see, I don't really know things about the moons orbit around sun...or how to really verify those things..so my question is actually...how would one know or find out if it is the moon or not? the person who made the page was adamant that it was "not" I'm just wondering why they would think so?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Sorry I meant to say SDO(solar dynamics observatory).

I actually had a link to a calendar that tells you the operations of the SDO it had the times when the eclipses would start, I posted it here somewhere but can't find it at the moment. If I can I post the link.
But places like this site keep people updated on when the season starts...
sdoisgo.blogspot.com...

You can tell the difference between the moon and the earth because the moon is crisp and rounded if it's the earth it will appear to have a blurred edge. Like I said, you can tell by matching the time and dates to the orbit of the sdo.

edit: found it
aia.lmsal.com...
edit on 29-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

Please contribute to my existing thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join