It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big swedish fight outside nightclub and the nwo police is making an mark.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Five people were arrested Saturday night in connection with a large brawl outside a restaurant on Hornsgatan in Södermalm.
Ambulances were called to the two o'clock at night, but it is unclear if any had been taken to hospital, police informers.
This is how the swedish police acts.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

If this is your Swedish NWO police all I can say is they are pretty tame. Remind of the police in US before the NWO police. I just hope they stay that way it will be good for Sweden. However I doubt they stay so tame once the One World Government actually is in place.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by stavis

If this is your Swedish NWO police all I can say is they are pretty tame. Remind of the police in US before the NWO police. I just hope they stay that way it will be good for Sweden. However I doubt they stay so tame once the One World Government actually is in place.

Exactly what I was thinking after watching it. This is nothing compared to the videos I see come out of the U.S.

Just look at the video of the people getting arrested for dancing. They were much more harsh and brutal over nothing.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
And what exactly is wrong with this?

A bunch of idiots are fighting and the Police stops them.

People complain when they use excessive force and they complain when they actually do their job....

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueInstinct

You are right. Either the person who posted this was trying to be funny or is totally clueless as to what is actually happening here in the US. The video taken about the dancing was to show how our rights have been twisted and taken away. The arrest itself would be considered normal operating procedure As bad as it was not at all unusual. Had it not been recorded could have been much worse. However an actual criminal usually doesn't get arrested .THE NWO police are too busy harrassing the ordinary citizens to actual worry with criminals. The rank and file of the US police forces are being filled with military police and specialized trained military troops. Many if not most having served in Iraq and Afghanistan. We already know the type of evidence of brutality coming out in regards to many bad behavior by our troops in regards to civilans there. I consider it advance training on how to mistreat civilians here. Sadly it is becoming more and more obvious.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

they act professionally. they were defusing a situation braking up a fight, i saw nothing i would not expect to see.
once the situation was defused batons went away they were talking to people sorting things out, they took the injuried man to the ambulence to recieve medical attention. all i saw here was 1. them getting control of the situation 2. defusing the anger splitting people up making sure it cannot restart. 3. getting an explaination as to what it was all about and why it happened 4. making sure the guy with a head injury was treated.

i agree with others this is nothing compared to what we usually see. i did not see them pile on a guy and start beating the hell out of them i saw nothing that was over the top. and another plus was the fact they did not seem bothered they were being filmed at all. usually in the u.s./u.k. if your seen filming them you will be arrested or be the focus of their attention.
edit on 29-5-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

yes the police are tame but to call this a big swedish fight???? What does a small swedish fight look like...they should train our local police in the states..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

i was thinking the same, if this is a big fight, a small fight must be one guy punching himself in the face

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the OP just wanted to post this in here but didn't know what to say. He then just made up that big fight part. Pretty typical nordic drunks vs. bouncers. Police did what they're supposed to do and did it well. Bouncer on the other hand might not be so squaky clean in this situation. At least here in the neighbouring lands they are the police academy dropouts who just want to have an excuse to beat people. Unfortunately I cant understand what is being said in the video even though it's my 2nd official language. Hated it enough not to study so anyone who understands swedish can shime in? Might be that the patrons were thrown out for being drunk with something left in the bar coat area or something and the bouncers refused to give it back. That happens alot around here.

new topics

top topics

join