It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dream adventure ((Opinions needed))

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Okay so lately I've been going to sleep and waking up in another bed, in another body, in the arms of what I can only describe as my current bf. Its been so weird. Imagine opening yours eyes up to seeing a beautiful room and bedroom. Your lover is there.... long brown hair, the most beautiful violet eyes. A kind smile.... you get up and look around the beautiful mansion you live in. You see your friend (A bat in my case as crazy as that sounds.) and you enjoy your friends company before you awaken to your own bed, your own house, and the feeling of being utterly and totally alone. I was wondering what any of ya'll would make of this. Please be kind and make suggestions that are easy for me to converse on. Thanks for ya'lls help.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

It sounds like a beautiful place to wake up in, It must be very lonely to suddenly come back to your usual home alone after being with your dream lover. Do you recognise him or is he a new face to you?
Maybe he is a soulmate you once had or a precognition of a man you are destined to meet.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by transubstantiation

Already met him and he already left. I am alone.

join