It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Brutality, Coming Soon To A Home Near You !!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by brewing

And not one time during this entire story did you mention that your daughter was responsible for doing anything wrong. With regards to juveniles, a lot of times Cops get rolled in because parents don't want to do their job. If you want to save yourself some legal fees and you want police to leave your daughter alone here's a bit of advice...put a foot in her a** so the cops don't have too and you won't have a problem.

So what if she did something wrong...many children from good homes with loving parents have smoked some pot.

You're an ars to respond to her that way. There are all kind of celebrities, politicians,and yes even presidents,and judges that have done drugs..

So..you're kids are perfect? My guess is your a law enforcement agent,and one that thinks he has all the answers. Why doesn't the law go bust Clinton and his cronies for doing coke. You're attitude sucks !!!!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by brewing

So..you're kids are perfect? My guess is your a law enforcement agent,and one that thinks he has all the answers. Why doesn't the law go bust Clinton and his cronies for doing coke. You're attitude sucks !!!!

Nope...my kids are not perfect. And I would never come on here complaining about the police if they got busted for dope. Read the person's post...not once did they admit their daughter holds any responsibility for getting busted. It's typical of today's parents.

I'm not law enforcement...although admittedly I have taken the law into my own hands once or twice because the courts have tied law enforcement's hand on numerous occasions.

And where the heck did Clinton come from in all this? I'm no Clinton lover...he should have been busted for coke and law enforcement should also have him in jail for gross negligence with regards to the events of 9/11.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by brewing

reply to post by brewing

Nope...my kids are not perfect. And I would never come on here complaining about the police if they got busted for dope. Read the person's post...not once did they admit their daughter holds any responsibility for getting busted. It's typical of today's parents.

I'm not law enforcement...although admittedly I have taken the law into my own hands once or twice because the courts have tied law enforcement's hand on numerous occasions.

And where the heck did Clinton come from in all this? I'm no Clinton lover...he should have been busted for coke and law enforcement should also have him in jail for gross negligence with regards to the events of 9/11.

I don't think she wasn't holding responsibility for what her daughter did..but how they manipulated the situation to have her charged as an adult,when in fact she wasn't legally when the event occurred. As far as her friend not being able to phone the dad, I think that's crazy. She was not being charged , and she just wanted the parents to know.

The boot up the ass remark ,was way over the top,and uncalled for .

edit on 30-5-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I have been busy and I haven't had the chance to respond to this thread. But I have a few minutes at the moment and I would like to make a few points.

(1). Most and I say MOST (not just a few bad apples) officers have the attitude that they are superior, that they are my father or mother figure and that me as a citizen are their child and that I should do as they say and have total submission toward their higher presence or else I shall be arrested for what ever reason that they might chose no matter how petty, no matter how stupid and simple. In essence I would have harmed nobody nor done anything wrong yet they could and will arrest me even if they knew I would just be released on my own reconditeness without charge by the Judge the very next morning. They do this because they know you know that they can do this and that it would if nothing more be a great inconvenience to said person. And that is their tool that they use to get me or you to submit to their "authority" (to their more dominate personality or more appropriately their "belief" that they are your god so it seems ).

(2). Cops make arrests, brutalize, intimidate and harass out of personal anger of that person. I mean not just for some scumbag crack dealer. But for anyone that would stand up to their intimidation tactics, anyone that would question their "superiority". Take a look at the many cases of people that knew their rights so well and let the cops know (in legal terms) that they were doing nothing wrong and that their arrest would be illegal and unjustified, and yet the cop just gets angry and arrests the person out of frustration and ignorance.

(3) When a cop does get caught doing vial injustice as another ATSer pointed out this injustice is a tenfold injustice no mater what it is, being that they are the very people we entrust to protect us, they should be held accountable for their actions at at least double what the normal standard is for citizens.

(4) Even the good cops stick up for the bad cops in soooo many situations. This is a known fact. In my opinion all the cops that attempt to at the minimum just remain quiet about a situation of accusation against their fellow cop is equally guilty of said situation. They are after all the very people that we appoint to uphold justice.

(5) It appears to me in Florida (and I would imagine in the rest of the "police states") it has become a runaway effect with the arrest,ticket/revenue depended upon. In other wards the state gets used to depending upon the revenue gained by tickets and probation. and they soon begin demanding more of this revenue as the unchecked government overspends more and more. The result is the higher officials putting more and more pressure on the people that do the actual collecting of revenue (namely in this case the cops). And thus inevitably the cops become more and more aggressive and begin to overstep their bounds (the bounds being our rights in most cases) and thats when their job turns into not a public service but a government service.

I really hope people read all of what I have just wrote and at least try to understand what I am trying to say......Don't get this OP and this post twisted up. This is not an anti-cop thread. This is not an anti-authority thread. This is not an anti-government thread. This thread is about what I have mentioned in the OP and the above post and being that that is the subject matter at hand (being that that is the OP) then I suggest all posts pertaining to this OP suggesting that this OP is anti-cop or anti-government or anti-authority should be completely ignored if not removed by the Mods.

-Alien

edit on 5/31/2011 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/31/2011 by Alien Abduct because: spelling corrections

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

[

What would you suggest for her? Bail money and a nice trip to Disneyworld to help get her mind off things?

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

[

What would you suggest for her? Bail money and a nice trip to Disneyworld to help get her mind off things?

yes..of course twist it around..so it goes polar opposite..

You can make children realize they are being unwise in their choices without a boot up the ass.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
I have been busy and I haven't had the chance to respond to this thread. But I have a few minutes at the moment and I would like to make a few points.

(1). Most and I say MOST (not just a few bad apples) officers have the attitude that they are superior, that they are my father or mother figure and that me as a citizen are their child and that I should do as they say and have total submission toward their higher presence or else I shall be arrested for what ever reason that they might chose no matter how petty, no matter how stupid and simple. In essence I would have harmed nobody nor done anything wrong yet they could and will arrest me even if they knew I would just be released on my own reconditeness without charge by the Judge the very next morning. They do this because they know you know that they can do this and that it would if nothing more be a great inconvenience to said person. And that is their tool that they use to get me or you to submit to their "authority" (to their more dominate personality or more appropriately their "belief" that they are your god so it seems ).

(2). Cops make arrests, brutalize, intimidate and harass out of personal anger of that person. I mean not just for some scumbag crack dealer. But for anyone that would stand up to their intimidation tactics, anyone that would question their "superiority". Take a look at the many cases of people that knew their rights so well and let the cops know (in legal terms) that they were doing nothing wrong and that their arrest would be illegal and unjustified, and yet the cop just gets angry and arrests the person out of frustration and ignorance.

(3) When a cop does get caught doing vial injustice as another ATSer pointed out this injustice is a tenfold injustice no mater what it is, being that they are the very people we entrust to protect us, they should be held accountable for their actions at at least double what the normal standard is for citizens.

(4) Even the good cops stick up for the bad cops in soooo many situations. This is a known fact. In my opinion all the cops that attempt to at the minimum just remain quiet about a situation of accusation against their fellow cop is equally guilty of said situation. They are after all the very people that we appoint to uphold justice.

(5) It appears to me in Florida (and I would imagine in the rest of the "police states") it has become a runaway effect with the arrest,ticket/revenue depended upon. In other wards the state gets used to depending upon the revenue gained by tickets and probation. and they soon begin demanding more of this revenue as the unchecked government overspends more and more. The result is the higher officials putting more and more pressure on the people that do the actual collecting of revenue (namely in this case the cops). And thus inevitably the cops become more and more aggressive and begin to overstep their bounds (the bounds being our rights in most cases) and thats when their job turns into not a public service but a government service.

I really hope people read all of what I have just wrote and at least try to understand what I am trying to say......Don't get this OP and this post twisted up. This is not an anti-cop thread. This is not an anti-authority thread. This is not an anti-government thread. This thread is about what I have mentioned in the OP and the above post and being that that is the subject matter at hand (being that that is the OP) then I suggest all posts pertaining to this OP suggesting that this OP is anti-cop or anti-government or anti-authority should be completely ignored if not removed by the Mods.

-Alien

edit on 5/31/2011 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/31/2011 by Alien Abduct because: spelling corrections

I quoted this in full because this is important.

You have summed up eloquently and specifically the issues here.

I am going to suggest everyone reads this post.

I get accused of being anti-police often. This couldn't be further from the truth. I am opposed to bullies and abuse of power in every form. I am not opposed to police officers.

When I get pulled over I am polite and respectful. When I am bullied by them I treat them how I would like to be treated. I wouldn't recommend people are rude to police officers. But I want to recommend that because it is the right thing to do not because if you aren't polite you will be abused.

As for people looking for solutions:

There are many possible solutions, all of them require the police to be answerable to the citizens they protect in a more direct manner. If a neighborhood doesn't want to see some law enforced there is no reason an officer should enforce it.

MAybe we need to go back to the days when each officer was intimate with the community he worked for. When he knew everyone by name and hung out with them at a BBQs. I'll tell you it would be safer for the police knowing they have friends in every other house, and of course better for the people.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

[

yes..of course twist it around..so it goes polar opposite..

You can make children realize they are being unwise in their choices without a boot up the ass.

You take things pretty literally. Interpret the comment however you like. 99.9 percent of people know exactly what I mean.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
People think stuff like this only happens to other people, to "bad" people who must have done something to deserve it, until it is their turn to get their head kicked in by the police.

There's a bunch of "police state" stuff... HERE

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Since I cannot express how I feel in the good cop circle jerk thread I've came here.

This is what we experience, and it far outweighs a few dozen good cop stories.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join