It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of HAARP activity (for real this time)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ground based navy towers - ELF? - where I lived near a Navy Base harboring nuclear subs did have a strong effect upon the American town they were placed.
Headaches, sicknesses, strange moods, insomnia, and a feeling of pressure, buzzing, general bad health. People were geenrally out of control and very bitter day in, day out. I got thousands of floaters in my eyeballs in a couple of years. The eye doctor referred to radar towers. He no longer lived in town just came in to practice. As soon as I moved away, my floaters stopped multiplying. I still have way too many though.
What type of EM radiation was that? Initially we thought it was ionizing radiation which wa aslso above the state limit - a physicist measured it but was asked to remove his findings and contract with the navy or unpleasant things about his private habits would be divulged.

When I moved away, and went back several times, I could always feel the ten-mile radius of teh city even if it was night and my wife was driving. I suddenly got very nervous and very sleepy at the same time with a pressure on the back of my head, nausea, and heart palpitations. Metallic taste in my mouth. My mood turned to pretty bad the closer we went although we had many friends in the city.

I also got similarly sicj when I passed a nuke research facility in Pennsylvania I guess. A few miles ahed. It was different, the shaky, unbearable nervoudness was not there. A few miles later up we found it was a nuclear research center.

I know the diff between ionizing and non-ionizing rad. Or it was a cumulative effect?
These days I feel this nervousness and physical pressure near a cell phone mast.

BTW what is your opinion on ELF as carrier waves?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

There are/were very few ELF transmitters, none located at any Navy bases. The antennas are cables many miles long, not towers.

Radar uses microwaves, UHF. The opposite end of the radio spectrum.

Because of its extremely long wavelength, ELF makes a very poor communications medium. Very low bandwith.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I was just reading over this PDF released in 2006 by he IEEE. Quite interesting to note that they also imply using ELF as a large Ground Penetrating Radar for various operations, such as testing the electrical properties inside the lithosphere. They also use it for oil prospecting. I wondered how they were able to find the deep oil in the Gulf of Mexico (being 5 miles deep).

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

Seismic testing.
TNT 'n stuff.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm reading through the article again. Perhaps I missed something. So far I see this:

As an example, we provide
numerical simulations of ELF radar returns from a hypothetical
Alaskan oil field excited by a 20-Hz pulse emitted from the
former U.S. Navy site in Wisconsin. The proposed method would
potentially provide means to rapidly and inexpensively conduct
aerial surveys of thousands of square kilometers for significant oil
deposits.
Index Terms—Aerial electromagnetic surveying, Earth, electromagnetic
sounding, extremely low frequency (ELF), finite-difference
time-domain (FDTD), oil field, SQUID magnetometer, U.S.
Navy Wisconsin Transmitter Facility (WTF).

Forgot to paste this part in

In this letter, we propose a novel ELF radar for major oil deposits that
requires detection of only the radial magnetic field, , as a
low-frequency pulse is radiated outward from a distant powerful
ELF antenna

For
this study, we use our recently developed whole-Earth EM
wave propagation model [4], [5] based upon the finite-difference
time-domain (FDTD) solution of Maxwell’s equations
[6]. This technique permits a direct three-dimensional (3-D)
time-domain calculation of round-the-world ELF propagation
accounting for arbitrary horizontal as well as vertical geometrical
and electrical inhomogeneities/ anisotropies of the
excitation, ionosphere, lithosphere, and oceans. The robustness
of the FDTD method has in recent years caused it to become
a popular tool for analyzing EM wave propagation around the
complete Earth-ionosphere waveguide

Or were you referring to concussion sounding for the deep wells?

edit on 4-8-2011 by OuttaTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaTime

I was referring to the Gulf of Mexico.
I don't know of any practical use of artificial ELF for prospecting.

edit on 8/4/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Gotcha on the Gulf thing
. I edited my previous post as there were a few tidbits I wanted to add to it. Hope it makes sense

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Nothing doing yet.
Par for the course.

I do not think HAARP will work if it works this way:

ELF is low frequency which means long wavelength.
The heater high frequency is to be set at the tip of the wave as the ELF reaches
the designated altitude. Say a diagram might look like a tooth brush with heater
signals the brush and the handle the long wavelength.

The only thing I am confused about is that I always though ELF would hug the
ground and Earth or through the Earth as was touted to be the power transmission
of Tesla. Those people were wrong in frequency and wave production techniques.

ED: Tesla sound waves in the ether and through the Earth is a super sonar to
find even oil perhaps.

edit on 8/6/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Then it was microwaves.
Bingo.
The MD that examined me said "electro-magnetic radiation from radar towers." Possibly HAARP has nothing to do with that, thanks for clarifying that issue with great patience.
However, with our living space being exposed to way too much EM radiation (cell towers etc.), it is understandable that the public feels nervous about any more of that.
I can feel cell phones and too much WiFi (to a lesser extent). At this point science does not say if the effects are cumulative, I just think they have not yet found it. Over decades I had enough time to test.
A microwave oven I can only feel if it is too old and there is leakage.
Similarly, I can tell by the physical feelings in my head if I pass near high votlage power lines. Those feel totally different though. If I had to chose between these two, I would say radars and cell towers feel worse.
Swedish research has proven microwave radiation temporarily disables the blood-brain barrier to a percentage in proportion to the radiation exposure. The cell industry does not like that but it is like the tobacco giants fighting the lung cancer issue.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by tracehd1

You missed the whole point of the thread. There is no evidence there. The induction magnetometer does not record the frequencies at which HAARP transmits. The strong signals it shows are naturally produced.

The spectrum monitor does record the frequencies at which HAARP transmits and shows that the heater was not operating at the time.

You also ignore this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Nothing happened.

edit on 5/28/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Hey, so the Induction Mag. only shoes natural occuring ELF radiation? The spectrum monitor is what tells and shows us that the heater was used..

Right anyway, so im wondering, shouldn't we be looking at the Induction Magnometer and the spectrum monitor together when the spectrum monitor shows us that the heater was used?

Unless when you say that it only shows us NATURAL ELF radiotion, you mean that it won't show the "heater" effect in the ionisphere(on the Inducton Mag. graph)? ever? even when the zapper is on?

I hope you somewhat understand what i'm asking.
haha i'm somewhat out of it..at the moment.

Thanks though. Sometimes i think people from this site look at graphs and charts and think they understand what they're seeing , when they might not even understand the graph ..So we get screwy pseudo-science!

But not from you. so thanksss Good Point! & nice to know.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

maybe this hum/rumble thats being heard all over
the world could have something to do with haarp

philware (maryhinge)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by TheBirdisDone

The thing is that HAARP is very inefficient at producing ELF. Ground based transmitters are much better at it.

But ground based transmitters are a pain, requiring enormous "antennas" 10's of miles long. So, yes, if HAARP were able to produce a stronger ELF signal the Navy would be interested but as it is now it takes very sensitive instruments to detect the signal which is produced. It is also not a very reliable means of producing ELF, it's quite dependent upon the ionospheric conditions. On a good day it might produce a 200 watt signal. On a bad day, no signal at all.

its actually a versatile tool. HAARP's instrument control console includes a waveform generator capable of sending a wide variety of modulated signals to the antenna array. Then the operators can whip the narrow beam of radio frequency (RF) energy around in the sky at will. An article from the Penn state publication says :array control permits slewing the beam to arbitrary locations within the overhead 30 degree cone within ten microseconds.

Long before HAARP was conceived, the former Soviet Union built more powerful *one gigawatt at Zelenogradskaya near Moscow* heaters than the west, and involved more scientists in ionosphere changing experiments than the West. yada yada yada..there's much more information but basically what I'm getting at is your intel is bad.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia

reply to post by TheBirdisDone

The thing is that HAARP is very inefficient at producing ELF. Ground based transmitters are much better at it.

But ground based transmitters are a pain, requiring enormous "antennas" 10's of miles long. So, yes, if HAARP were able to produce a stronger ELF signal the Navy would be interested but as it is now it takes very sensitive instruments to detect the signal which is produced. It is also not a very reliable means of producing ELF, it's quite dependent upon the ionospheric conditions. On a good day it might produce a 200 watt signal. On a bad day, no signal at all.

its actually a versatile tool. HAARP's instrument control console includes a waveform generator capable of sending a wide variety of modulated signals to the antenna array. Then the operators can whip the narrow beam of radio frequency (RF) energy around in the sky at will. An article from the Penn state publication says :array control permits slewing the beam to arbitrary locations within the overhead 30 degree cone within ten microseconds.

Long before HAARP was conceived, the former Soviet Union built more powerful *one gigawatt at Zelenogradskaya near Moscow* heaters than the west, and involved more scientists in ionosphere changing experiments than the West. yada yada yada..there's much more information but basically what I'm getting at is your intel is bad.

Whatcha got,I am very interested in your "intel"

Something like this,maybe?

As HAARP's inventor, Bernard Eastlund told me, ionospheric heaters are primarily intended to alter weather by shifting the jet stream. A report by Pentagon researcher L. Ponte noted, "The Soviets have made advances in bending the all-important jet stream that sweeps across Siberia to set global wind patterns… Scientists are trying to make it dip and rise in a wave that could replace the frigid Siberian winters with milder air from the South." [L. Ponte 1982]

willthomasonline.net...
Just wondering.
edit on 19-12-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

Then the operators can whip the narrow beam of radio frequency (RF) energy around in the sky at will. An article from the Penn state publication says :array control permits slewing the beam to arbitrary locations within the overhead 30 degree cone within ten microseconds.

My "intel" is fine. It is through that "wiggling" of the HF signal that low energy ELF radiation is induced in the ionosphere...when conditions are right.

Do you have a source other than that fraud "Dr." Begich for the claim about Zelenogradskaya?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
this is a good site

www.earthpulse.com...

Background of the HAARP Project:
www.earthpulse.com...

Ground-Based 'Star Wars'

Disaster Or 'Pure' Research?
www.earthpulse.com...
edit on 19-12-2011 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

Ah, yes. "Dr." Begich's snake oil store.
www.earthpulse.com...#

Begich received his doctorate in traditional medicine from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines in November 1994.

www.earthpulse.com...

Sounds good. Lets find out something about the institution.
From 1998.

The University readily agreed to award a doctorate on Falguni Mehta soon after receiving her application and subsequently conferred it when she paid $195 as legal notarisation fee.
www.expressindia.com...

"A colleague determined that there was an 'OUI' in Sri Lanka, but it is called Open International University for complementary medicine, and it is not an accredited medical school.' For an additional fee of $400-US, outstanding students are awarded an M.D. (which is their abbreviation for Masters Degree) or other degrees such as B.Science, or extra credentials. (Parenthetical comment his.)

"We were told that 'OIU' has additional prizes such as 'the Albert Schweitzer Award and Knighthood' (for an additional fee of $400-US)." (Parenthetical comment his.)

www.chiroweb.com...

Oh my. It seems the good "doctor" may have gotten his doctorate by mail order from a known diploma mill.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Here's a quick question for you guys.

Has there been any talk about a possibility that harp could cause (or is causing) some major problems within our magnetosphere.

To me it would only make since that it would disrupt the natural flow of the magnetosphere since it probably uses that as a transport for these "beams".
edit on 19-12-2011 by tw0330 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Could you give me a bare bones opinion regarding the study of our ionosphere? To me it's like taking a stool sample and analyzing it. Naturally, the results affect one person's life. To me this is what this HAARP thing is comparable to, unless there is some hidden benefit to the rest of the billions here on earth. Is it possible it produces ultra high (microwave frequencies) too? If so then maybe I can swallow the whole "heater" theory. How does ELF produce heat? It produces powerful waves but I fail to see how it artificially heats things up using low frequency.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It's closer to 1.7 gigawatts (billion watts)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxJohnson

Bare bones, it's a good idea. The results of the research done are far from "hidden".
We are very dependent on communications. The ionosphere has a great effect on communications.
We are very dependent upon our power grids. Studying the ionosphere can teach us about how solar activity can affect them.

No. It is not possible for HAARP to produce microwaves.

ELF does not produce heat. HAARP does not transmit ELF.

The HF radio waves produced by the heater are absorbed by ions in the upper atmosphere, the altitude at which that occurs depends on the frequency used and the conditions up there. The transmitter is "tuned" to affect the desired altitude.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join