It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever thrown real S*it into a fan?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I hear the phrase multiple times daily, I'm just wondering what its like. If you can equate it with economic doom or getting rounded up in FEMA camps, it must be a truly horrifying experience to witness. So if you dare try it, please film it so we can all gaze in awe at the grand specticle. Who knows? It might be totally uneventful and boring then we'll have to think of a new catch phrase to associate with being totally screwed.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
They actually covered this on Mythbusters. The consistency of the $h!t determines the level of overall "destruction".

@%^$ hitting the fan via Mythbusters

edit on 27-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
They actually covered this on Mythbusters. The consistency of the $h!t determines the level of overall "destruction".

Cool I'll have to find it

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I will try it if you send me some poo. I don't have any. lololololol
I never saw that episode of mythbusters, so I will have to check that out. I've never really thought about the expression in-depth before, and have always just accepted it at its face-value meaning. Interesting post, to say the least, haha.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Ive farted into a fan before. I was just testing the winds.

Still, not a pretty sight.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Please do. No really.. Pleased do so.

Also keep accurate records. Mass, vs the output of the fan....Put a 6'x8' ply sheet of some sort behind it. Dude. this is your project. Your meaning.....work it...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I gave a star and a flag.

Seriously.... its better than 95% of the topics that come through here.... You have a chance to disprove Mythbusters......roll with it...
edit on 27-5-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Ran over some dog crap with a lawnmower. Does that count?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
they did it in Airplane the movie.

graphic language( i guess)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5/27/2011 by homeskillet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Remember the movie airplane? I think the $h!t hit the fan in that movie. Couldn't find the clip anywhere though.
Maybe someone more computer savvy can locate it.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by homeskillet

lol i forgot about that. thanks.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by swordwords
Ran over some dog crap with a lawnmower. Does that count?

Great one liner.

I usually do not star them, but..

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Star and Flag for you.

You are the only one making me laugh tonight. I like a few of your other posts earlier also. My brother works for an agriculture fertilizer company. He can probably hook you up with as much human waste as you want.

He spreads something like 20,000 to 30,000 gallons of waste per couple of acres. I think.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
hahahha funny you should ask.

One of the pioneers of the Tricking world (skateboarding without the skateboard) did just that at the end of this video.

www.youtube.com...

(The video itself is pretty awesome too)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Dear mayabong,

It is 4,20 and that was funny. I also have to say thanks to the person who posted the link to the youtube Airplane bit. I am cracking up with laughter.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTrickerHouse
hahahha funny you should ask.

One of the pioneers of the Tricking world (skateboarding without the skateboard) did just that at the end of this video.

www.youtube.com...

(The video itself is pretty awesome too)

That video was awesome!

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Remember the movie airplane? I think the $h!t hit the fan in that movie. Couldn't find the clip anywhere though.
Maybe someone more computer savvy can locate it.

sounds a little hard to find.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

well.... i clicked on this thread because I thought maybe someone video taped actual poop being cast into a fan, which would have been far more interesting.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I will try it if you send me some poo. I don't have any. lololololol
I never saw that episode of mythbusters, so I will have to check that out. I've never really thought about the expression in-depth before, and have always just accepted it at its face-value meaning. Interesting post, to say the least, haha.

go to the dog park and pick some up

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

When I was a boy my Dad told me this story and it really bothered me he did this. After a stint in the CCC's my future Dad became a Marine. After the attack on Pearl Harbor he was stationed in Hawaii for a few years.

A corps buddy was sweet on a girl from town and was angry when he found out another jarhead had a date lined up with her. The buddy got my Dad to do his dirty work for him.

the Marine that was dressed up and looking forward to his rendezvous with romance had mere minutes to kill before leaving the base. All three guys were in the Mess Tent when Dad faked a trip & fall, sending a platter of shiat on a shingle into the rotating blades. Splat it went and the hopeful Romeo was an instant mess. So much for his big date that night.

So there you have an honest account of it hitting the fan. I loved my Dad, but as you can tell he wasn't the brightest bulb in the package.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join